A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah)

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah)

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:26 am

Jazz reached his face down to her face. She had it turned it away so he couldn't kiss her. But her ear was there. Unguarded. "Would you really do that to me?" He asked. So softly almost below a whisper. He reached up with his left hand to brush her hair away from her face. A chuckle found its way out again. Finally after soaking in the fun. "Ok." He said so quickly it was almost confusing. He sat her down on a branch and took one step back. Looking and smiling at her.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah)

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:33 am

Sarah laughed when he whispered her ear. " that tickles!!" She said gently. She looked away. Then he set her on a branch. She looked at him with a smile. " What are you thinking about doing to me?" she said getting ready to run away from him. Was he going to kiss her or tickle her. What was he going to do. She smiled and ran and jumped into his arms, tackling him the ground, ten passionately kissing him. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck. She straggled him.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:39 am

Jazz kissed Sarah back. This was really fun. He had never done this before. Why were so many guys complaining about this? Finally after a couple minutes the kiss broke off. Still laying down on the ground, he looked up into Sarah's eyes. "Well this wasn't how I imagined out walk." He said laughing. "I would never attack you. At least not while I am in controll." Jazz told her. The last thing he wanted was her scared of him. In any way.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:43 am

Sarah pouted cutely. ' Fine. i will not kiss you like that again." She said getting off of him and sitting back on the branch and crossed her arms across her chest. She gave him the puppy dog eyes. She felt happy. She really did like this. ' What if I want to attack you? You are just so sexy, i ant resist you. "She said gently, and smiled gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:47 am

Jazz laughed. "That is a new one." He sat down looking at Sarah. "I could say the same about you as well." He said kneeling in front of Sarah. "But on the floor of the forest. Not really the place I want to roll around." He told her pushing a strand of her beautiful hair back from her face.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:32 pm

Sarah giggled alot. She was happy. " me Either. I don't want to roll around in the dirt" She said gently and looked at Jasper. She felt safe and happy. She felt like he was her protector. She loved that about him. He was kind to her and everything
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Jazz extended his hand for hers. Together they walked into the forest. This was one of his favorite places. He really was enjoying sharing with Sarah this huge passion.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:03 pm

Sarah gently grabbed his hand and held in hers. She felt so alive. she was happy. She was starting to get hungry, then her stomach growl, loudly. " Sorry." She said blushing bright red. She felt happy. She looked around. She ut on hand in her pocket.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:23 pm

Jazz heard the sound coming from Sarah's stomach. "Sounds like someone I know is getting a little hungry." He started smiling. "Maybe you should get back to the castle and eat." He didn't like this idea but knew that it was what she needed to do. He could feel the night falling around him.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:01 pm

Sarah looked at him and started to pout. " But I don't want to leave you. "She said letting go of his hand and then plopped down on the dirt floor of the Forest." No I am not hungry anymore." She said giggling. She crossed her arms across her hest. She looked overly cute with her puppy dog eyes and pouty lips.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top