A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah)

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah) Empty A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah)

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Jazz waited for Sarah just inside the entrace hall. She had wanted to run to her common room to drop off her bags. He did the same with his. He waited here for her. They had a walk planned. He really hope they could get a good one in before he would leave for the moon.

Jazz leaned against a piller waiting paitinely.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah) Empty Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah)

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:45 pm

Sarah came down the stairs. She dropped off her bags really fast and changed into something a bit more...romantic. A white lacy tank top and a pair of demin shorts and white flp flops. She put shimmery lotions on her arms and collarbone to make it sparkle. She smiled at Jasper. She also put on some powder foundation, lip gloss, that was peachy and a little bit of black eye liner on the top and mascara. She smiled when she saw Jasper, then blushed. " Sorry I am late. I had to hcange and get into something a bit more... comfortable. I hope you like it." She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:54 pm

Jazz looked at her. He hadn't even realized the time it took her to change. But it was really worth it that was for sure. She was worth it. "You look great." Jazz told her. He looked down at his clothes. Now he wished he had changed himself. But he didn't want to be in his good clothes when he phased. It would happen tonight. There was no way around it. "Now I should have changed." He said with a sigh. "Shall we go?" He asked extending his hand.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:01 pm

Sarah giggled and smiled, then nodded." We Shall." She said gently and grabbed his hand gently and smuggled him gently. She smiled gently. She felt happy. She leaned up and kissed him gently, then pulled away. She continued to smile.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:10 pm

Jazz smiled while they kissed. He opened the doors to the entrance hall and out onto the grounds they went. He stopped and took a deep breath. He could smell the coming of the full moon just as much as he could feel it. It was almost a prickled on his skin. Absent mindly he took his free hand and rubbed his other arm. The one holding onto Sarah's hand. He was nervous about being with her. This was not the safest time for him. If anything happened he would never forgive himself.

"So tell me a little about yourself." He finally asked as they started toward the forrest.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:14 pm

Sarah smiled, and nodded. " You always know I am a seer, and everything. I have a little sister, and i live with my parents. I love being with friends. y favorite color is pink. Sometimes i wish I was pretty." She said gently and looked down and away from him. She din't know what to say. She looked away and felt bad. She could still taste his lips on hers.

(this is after then lake thread. is that okay)
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:22 pm

Jazz smiled at her. "You are much more than just simply pretty." He told her. He enjoyed listening to her talk about herself. "So there is nothing else." He asked smiling. They continued to walk into the forest. Soon they were on the edge. It was almost as if something stopped them. He turned to face Sarah. "Are you sure about this?" He asked.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:26 pm

Sarah smiled and nodded. " yes, but if you want me to go I can." She said gently and looked down. " Do you not want me around, Jasper?" She asked him gently. She looked at the moon. " it is beautiful... i guess." She said then she realized what she said. 'Sorry." She said then let go of his hand and backed off.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:35 pm

Jazz reached out and grabbed her. "And where do you think you are going." He asked quickly before she really had a chance to go anywhere. "I just want you to be sure that you are ready. I also want you to promise me that if the moon starts to rise you will run as fast as you can back to the school." Jazz was so worried that it wasn't funny. Zoe would kill him if he didn't make it to the tree before the moon rose. But she would just have to be mad this time.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:38 pm

Sarah nodded? " yes I promise. Promise me.. you will be careful and be ok." She said gently and hugged him gently. She kissed his cheek lightly and snuggled into his body. She hoped he was going to be ok. She really did. She looked around. She looked up into his eyes. She felt happy. She didn't know what to say or do.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top