A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah)

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah)

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:39 pm

Sarah giggled and smiled. She looked into his eyes. " You are my knight in shining amour." She said gently and softly and felt happy. She really did, nothing could break them apart.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Walk Through The Woods (Sarah)

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Jasper could not help hisself. "I am no knight. Even if I was my amour would be anything but shiny." He laughed at this idea and smiled at Sarah. He was so happy.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:21 pm

She giggled. " Well you are my prince charming then. "She said gently. " i am not princess by the way. I am not beautiful like princesses should be.'" She said looked down at the ground and felt happy but hopeless.Hopelessly in love.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Slowly Jass took his finger and put it under her chin. Pulling her face back up till it was the same level as his. "You are my beautiful princess." Sarah started to argue and he laid his finger on her lips. "No you are. And if no one else sees it. Well guess what. They don't matter. All that matter is that I know it and that you know it."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:41 pm

Sarah smiled gently and removed his fnger from her lip and smiled. She was blushing. "Stop it! you are making me blush' She said gently looked down. She felt happy. She smiled at him again. she closed he eyes. She did't know what to say.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:56 pm

"But I love to see this. I love to watch you blush." Jasper told her smiling.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:01 pm

She glared at him gently. " Stop it. "She said getting off his lap. " Fine then you want to play tis game. I will not touch you then or blush anymore." She said gently, and crossed her arms and smirked gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:37 pm

Jasper poked his lip out. "But baby. Please." He begged trying his best not to smile.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:39 pm

Sarah shook her head no. " No Jasper." She said gently, then laughed. She felt happy. she liked him calling her baby. She was really happy. She at down on the ground. She smiled. " you can't make me move" She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:42 pm

This made him smile. She wanted to play games. He was great at games. "Oh really." Jazz watched her. Sarah was really sure of herself. Jasper got onto his hands and knees. He turned back to face her. The look on his face was priceless. He had those pleading sad puppy dog eyes. He poked his bottom lip out and crawled toward her. "But baby, don't be like that." He whipsered as he got closer.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top