A Late Night Snack (Sarah; Open to maybe 1 or 2 more) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Late Night Snack (Sarah; Open to maybe 1 or 2 more) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Late Night Snack (Sarah; Open to maybe 1 or 2 more)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Late Night Snack (Sarah; Open to maybe 1 or 2 more) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Late Night Snack (Sarah; Open to maybe 1 or 2 more)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Zoe nodded. Sarah had no idea how understanding Zoe really was. "I am. And its a good thing too. You guys will get things worked out I am sure of it." Zoe told her. She tried to smile. Hoping tha Sarah would cheer up a little. "Now eat. We come to eat, lets eat."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Late Night Snack (Sarah; Open to maybe 1 or 2 more) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Late Night Snack (Sarah; Open to maybe 1 or 2 more)

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:11 pm

Sarah nodded and got a small and ham omelet. She was hungry. she ate it slowly. She missed the way her mother used to make them, but these were good two. Sarah looked to eat but she ran it off mostly. 'What if we don't Zoe? What if he decides i am to much to handle or something" She said gently. She took a huge bite and finished it off and drank some water. She was extremely sad.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:38 pm

Zoe sat eating her muffin listening to Sarah. "You too much to handle. Thats funny." Zoe said giggling. "You havn't been around Jazz much. He has a knack for getting himself into a lot of trouble."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:14 am

Sarah looked at him and sighed. " i noticed that. i really like him Zoe, but what if he gets tired of me?" She asked with a worried tone in her voice and looked away. She felt horrible. She hated to worry but she did.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:37 pm

Zoe shook her head a little. "I dont thnk so. Give him time. I think you will get tired of him before he does of you." She tried to reassure Sarah.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:01 pm

Sarah looked at Zoe shocked. " I doubt it. i really like him. I care to much about him to get tired of him. i am just worried I am falling to fast, and i will be in love with him before he is me, then when i tell him. It will scare him off." She said gently and looked into Zoe eyes, with her worried ones.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Zoe looked back at Sarah. "Then take it one step at a time. I mean he is a guy after all. They tend to not be able to express his feelings as easy as we do. But don't give up." She picked up what was left of her muffin and took a bit. Zoe had a huge feeling that things would work out between them. Not really sure how to explain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:57 pm

Betsy comes in yelling about how she needs chocolate frogs, then leaves after house elves give her some.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:01 am

Piper I thankful that Betsy didn't see her there because she had taken her chocolate frogs "Muwhahahaha!" Then she leaves in search for a nice place to read.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:12 am

[[Piper and Betsy you are BACK?WOOHOO!!!]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top