Late at night;; (Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Late at night;; (Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Late at night;; (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Late at night;; (Open) Empty Late at night;; (Open)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:21 pm

Davina was lying on her bed, going over some Charms things that her teacher had given her earlier that day, which she needed to catch up on. Even though it was quite late, she wasn't a bit tired. She needed very little sleep, which worked well for her, as she had a lot of things to get done that night. She had also got a book from the library to read.
A few girls were sleeping, but some beds were still empty. Probably doing some last-minute homework, Davina assumed. Typical, really, most students didn't do their assignments until the last minute, although she would have thought better of Ravenclaws.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Late at night;; (Open) Empty Re: Late at night;; (Open)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:22 am

"Hey, um, im sorry to bother you so late but i seemed to misplace my book bag. It has all my finished homework in it and i really don’t want to get a bad grade", Brandy said quietly to Davina as she searched underneath her own bed in search for the lost book bag- trying not to wake up the other girls that were sleeping. How irresponsible of you, Brandy. This kind of thing shouldn't happen, Brandy scolded herself in her mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Late at night;; (Open) Empty Re: Late at night;; (Open)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:15 pm

Davina looked up to see Brandy Lupin come in. She didn't know the girl much, but she'd seen her around a fair bit. They shared the same dormitory, after all. She didn't really mind being disturbed so late, as she hadn't been sleeping, just catching up on some work. She had just about finished the work anyway. Only one more paragraph to do, she thought to herself. "Sorry, I don't think I've seen a bag like that in the dorms at all." she said, trying to be helpful, but failing. "Have you tried looking in the library?" she asked, trying to think of a place that Brandy might not have looked yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top