A late night((Open))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A late night((Open)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A late night((Open))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A late night((Open)) Empty A late night((Open))

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:12 pm

Victoire walked up to the Astronomy Tower. She felt happy. She sighed. She was wearing some cute jammies. She had her hair back in a pony tail and she felt happy. She had natural makeup on just in case she saw Aden again. She didn't know what to think about him. She really didn't. He was cute and smart, and he was a attracted to her. He said so himself. She sighed and looked out the window she was sitting on. She was so confused about this man. He was a man not a boy.

She sighed and continued to look out the window. She was bored and wanted to talk to someone. She was lonely, and Victoire Weasley was hardly lonely but tonight she was.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A late night((Open)) Empty Re: A late night((Open))

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:11 pm

Felix walked up into the Astronomy Tower, expecting to be alone. When he got there however, there was a girl sitting up there all alone. Not usually one to feel sorry for people, when he got up there he sat down and said "Hey" with a blank expression.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:19 pm

Victoire looked at the boy that just entered the Astronomy Tower. She felt sexy." Well hello Handsome." She said gently. Her voice was very of sexiness and alot of different things. She got up and walked up to Felx, and then walked around him. Her legs were tan and lean and beautiful. her breasts looked good in her shirt she was wearing. She smiled at Felix. A sexy smile.

((can you make your posts longer than One liners liek you normaly do))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:29 pm

[[I try xD, it's just sometimes it's hard to make them very long]]

"Well hello." Felix said getting a bit turned on. He normally paid no heed to people, but for some reason this girl just caught his attention, and he wasn't sure why. "What's your name?" he asked wanting to get to know the girl more. "My name is Felix." he felt content with what he was wearing. His usual. Black jeans and a black shirt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:37 pm

Victoire laughed and smiled. " Well Hello Felix. I am Victoire." She said simply and sat by him and put her hands in her lap, gently. She felt happy, and turned on. He was sexy. She felt content. She looked into his eyes. She knew she was sexy and she was going to use it. She rubbed her hand up her legs, getting the 'dust" that was on her legs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:40 pm

"Well it's nice to meet you." he said. This was the first person that could put him in a decent mood. Usually, he was just a total jerk to most people except for a few individuals. When she looked him the eyes, he got a bit nervous. "So what are you doing up here so late?" he asked. He was usually the only person up here so late, and that was just because he liked to gaze at the stars when he had troubles sleeping. "I usually don't see any one else up here at this time of the night."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Toire looked at him and nodded. She felt happy. She smiled her cute little smile. Not her sexy smile. Just a cute little smile . She sighed and nodded. " I can't sleep." She said trutfully. She didn't know what to say to him. She loved his eyes. Eyes were weakness. She felt happy. " I love you eyes." She said gently. She was nervous. She didn't know what to say or do. He seemed like a sweet guy. 'Nice to met you too Felix." S he liked to sound of his name rolling off her tounge.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Dae walked Up through the tower he really wanted to look at the stars tonight, and it had been a really nice day today so he should be able to see a lot of stars. This would give him peace and quite so that he could think about what to do with Tori. As Aden neared the roof he heard her voice which was quite weird as his thoughts were clouded by her. Aden could tell that there was somebody else up there as he stepped on to the roof. “Hey Tori” he said before looking at what was happening. *Did you she just say the same line she had said to me?* he thought to himself
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:52 pm

"That's why I come up here." Felix said. "But I also come up here to think, I seem to think the best when I am up here under the stars." He was so stunned by the girl. He felt that he could be totally honest with her and tell here every thing that she wanted to know. "And thank you for the compliment. You have beautiful eyes as well."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:55 pm

Toire spotted Aden and then looked at Felix and smiled. " Hello Aden." She said softly. She didn't know what to do now. She smiled at Felix. " Thank you Felix." She said touching his arm softly. She felt safe with him. She heard Aden was a huge flirt and she didn't like being messed with at all. She looked at Aden then back to Felix. She was so confused.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top