A Late Night Snack (Sarah; Open to maybe 1 or 2 more)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Late Night Snack (Sarah; Open to maybe 1 or 2 more) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Late Night Snack (Sarah; Open to maybe 1 or 2 more)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Late Night Snack (Sarah; Open to maybe 1 or 2 more) Empty A Late Night Snack (Sarah; Open to maybe 1 or 2 more)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:39 pm

Zoe walked quickly but queitly to the portiat that hid the kitchens. She tickled the pear and it swung open to reveal the kitchens behind it. She entered the kitchen to find the elves still at work, even though it was the middle of the night. She turned to Sarah. "This is the kitchen. Come on in." Zoe motioned to a small table pushed in the cornor. Zoe sat down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Late Night Snack (Sarah; Open to maybe 1 or 2 more) Empty Re: A Late Night Snack (Sarah; Open to maybe 1 or 2 more)

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:48 pm

Sarah smiled and noticed everything. " i love this place. i love food." She said gently and looked at Zoe. She felt happy. She looked arond for something to eat. she was staving. She looked at Zoe and smiled. She and jasper had more than friends lately. She didn't know she should tell Zoe or not.

(this is after the threads with Jasper ok)
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

A Late Night Snack (Sarah; Open to maybe 1 or 2 more) Empty Re: A Late Night Snack (Sarah; Open to maybe 1 or 2 more)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:54 pm

Quickly a couple of elves came with pumpkin juice and cups. "Thanks guys." Zoe said to them. "Do you have any muffins?" She asked one. He left quickly to retrive a couple. Zoe turned back to look at Sarah.

"Well you look very happy. It is almost as if there is a glow around you." Zoe said as she started drinking her juice. She didn't know what had cause the change. But she approved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:07 pm

"ya. There is. I well. I am datign Jasper. "She softly, lookig down blushing bright red gently. She didn't know what else to say. She quickly wanted a chocolate chip cookie. the elves got it for her. She hoped that zoe approved of him. She knew she would, but she hoped she would anyways.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Zoe looked up quickly from her muffin. Had she heard right. Did she say that she and Jazz were dating. Zoe looked into Sarah's face. She saw the blush that had filled her cheeks.

"Well I missed that little bit of information I think." Zoe said with a small laugh. "How did that happen?" Zoe wondered. The last time she remembered Sarah seeing him she tried to run away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:39 pm

Sarah laughed. " I am not sure. Well I am not sure if we are even dating. It all started in the Study Room and we kissed out at the lake.' She said blushing even redder. She wasn't sure of to say now. She wasn't sure if she will offfend Zoe or not. " You are okay, with it right?" She asked her gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:07 pm

Zoe stared at Sarah. How could Jazz allow her to get this close? Now she knew for a fact they would talk and talk soon. She was worried for more than just Jazz now.

"How much have the two of you talked? How much has he told you?" Zoe asked. All to quick. She stopped for a moment and sat back looking at Sarah. "Do I have a problem?" This idea made her laugh. "Why would I have a problem with the two of you being together. Jazz is like my brother. He has always been just a brother. Thats it."

Slowly she picked her muffin back up. She continued to watch Sarah.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:42 pm

Sarah looked at Zoe, worriedly. " Jazz hasn't told me anything." She said gently and looked at her gently. She had a worried look on her face. She felt.... out of it. Out of the circle. Sh wanted to cry. She plopped down in one of the chairs. " Oh zoe. I really like him.. but what if he finds someone better than me?" She asked her gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:48 pm

Zoe looked up at Sarah as she suddenly became worried. And contined to watch as she sat down. "Don't worry it is nothing like that." Zoe searched for the way to say things. "Well, Jazz is not a person that causally dates. If someone has his attention. Then he is going to see it till the end. He flirts and may even give girls a hard time. But that isn't anything more than that to him. If he has chosen you. You are the only one he wants." Zoe smiled. She hoped that this was a little reassuring to Sarah. She didn't know nor want to tell Sarah anything that Jazz hadn't. Plus none of it was her place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:56 pm

Sarah nodded gently and softly. "yea I guess. But Guys do get tired of a girl that will not give them what they need." She said looking down frowning gently. She felt horrible. She really didn't know what she was going to do. She had no idea. Se felt lost and hopeless, like a little kitten with no mother. She sighed gently and looked down . "Zoe, I am glad you are the understanding sort." She said gently and smiled at her.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top