Exploring [Zoe] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Exploring [Zoe] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Exploring [Zoe]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exploring [Zoe] - Page 2 Empty Re: Exploring [Zoe]

Post by Albus Severus Potter Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:51 pm

"Oh, yeah.." Albus said more to himself, he just remembered his dad mentioning it. "Must of been bad, I just go to the Hogwarts nurse when im feeling ill.. glad to see your better though," he said smiling. He was quite surprised at himself. Albus usually found it difficult to talk to people.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:59 pm

"Yea I went there but by the time I was there I was having a spell where I was better." Zoe said looking at the trophies. "I had vanshing sickness. Finally Louis took me to St. Mungos. He said he was tired of seeing me that sick. And not really getting any better." Zoe leaning up against the wall a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:08 pm

"Vanishing sickness.."albus repeated, trying to remember what that was. It sounded bad though. "Louis is your brother right?" he guessed, unsure.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:20 pm

"Yea Vanishing Sickness. It where you are sick one day and will be better the next. Then after a couple of days it comes back but worse. I went through that for almost 3 weeks before I went I finally went to St. Mungos." Zoe said. Vanishing Sickness was rare and not many people knew much about it. "Yea, Louis is my twin brother. And Victorie and Dominquie are our older sisters." Zoe kinda looked at Albus, he was acting a little funny about taht.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:26 pm

"Right.." Albus muttered, wondering when the girl was going to leave. He turned and examined the trophies agian, feeling rather nervous.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Zoe looked at Albus. He acted as if he was uncomfortable. Almost like he really didn't want to be around anyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm

Albus was always nervous when he was near people, it was just a habit of his. He stayed quiet, not bothering to start a conversation as he examined his fathers other trophies, he sure had a lot.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:33 pm

Zoe looked at Albus. "Well I guess I'm going to head downstairs to my common room. Guess I'll see you around." Zoe started to walk out and turned around. "Better keep an eye out so you dont get caught up here." With that Zoe left.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:35 pm

[that was quick Rolling Eyes]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:52 pm

(Yea I told you I was running out of ideas.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top