Exploring [Zoe]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Exploring [Zoe] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Exploring [Zoe]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exploring [Zoe] Empty Exploring [Zoe]

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:30 pm

Albus entered the trophy room with his invisibility cloak on. Man, that was close! He was always one way or another on the run from filch. Luckily, he had his cloak with him all the
time. It had saved his life more times than he could count. Anyways, he liked exploring the castle. Looking around the Trophy and Armor Gallery happily, he had never been here before and without further ado he began to look at all the trophies.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Exploring [Zoe] Empty Re: Exploring [Zoe]

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:41 pm

Zoe was strolling down the corridor doing her Prefect duty when she heard a noise coming from the trophy room. She turned back to it with her wand out in her hand. "Hello anyone here."

Zoe looked around for where the sound came from. Just the she saw her cousin, Albus. "Hey Albus. What are you up too?" Zoe couldn't help but smile at this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:16 pm

Albus jumped as someone entered after him. Oh no, filch! He had taken the invisibility cloak off as he had been over confident that no one in their right mind would enter this room at such a time. Pausing in the act of examining a trophy with his fathers name on it, he turned apprehensively. It wasn't Filch though, thank god. Examining the person, it took him a while to realize who it was, Zoe. Though she was his cousin, he had barely ever seen her. "Hey," he said nervously.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:22 pm

Zoe laughed silently. "Didn't mean to scare you? What are you up too in here at this hour?" Zoe walked closer as she looked at what he had been looking at. It didnt take long to realize that Albus was looking at a trophy that had his fathers name on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:28 pm

"Umm nothing, just looking at some trophies and stuff. Filch was going after me while i was trying to sneak into the kitchens, so I came into this room," Albus replied quietly, not wanting Filch to hear if he was anywhere near. "Why are you here?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Zoe nodded. She had remember seeing Filch down around the kitchen. She had been trying to figure out what he was doing down there. He was normally up on a higher floor. "Oh, just helping patrol the halls. You know prefect duty and such. Somehow I got nominated for it." Zoe said with a tinge of anger in the statement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:44 pm

Albus frowned slightly, the fact he wasn't a prefect always made him sad. he got good marks, he had never broken rules, well he had never been caught - why shouldn't he be made a prefect? "At this time of night?" he asked skeptically.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:04 pm

Zoe looked at her watch. "Well I had to do a round in the towers so I'm on my way back down." Zoe looked around. That ones one of the things she always hated. For whatever reason she always got the stupid jobs. "So whats new with you? I havent seen you around a lot."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:42 pm

"Me?" Albus asked rather surprised. "I've been right here at Hogwarts.. Where have you been?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:47 pm

Zoe laughed a little. "Well of course right." Zoe couldn't help it. "I have been at St. Mungos. I was really sick. But I am tons better now and back."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top