Exploring
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Exploring Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Exploring

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exploring Empty Exploring

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:03 am

Ben ducked under a bush and then waited for Delphina to follow. "You're not afraid of the dark are ya?" He smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Exploring Empty Re: Exploring

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:07 am

"As I am born to the house of Slytherin why would I be afraid of the dark? I am not like those blond girls who are." Delphina said as she went under the bush as she follow Ben.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:10 am

"Good, can't stand those girls." Ben grinned as he loosely put his arm around Delphina. "Figured this out a couple years ago. But there's this tunnel down here, haven't gone all the way though."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:15 am

"Do you want to go all the way this time?" Delphina asked him as she feels Ben warm arm around her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:16 am

"Nooo I just wanted to bring you out here and stare at the tunned." Ben said sarcastically. "Of course I want to figure out where this leads to."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:22 am

"You sound like there something in there that sound dangerous." Delphina said acting like she is never afraid which she is not. "I would figure where it leads to also."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:25 am

Ben hugged Delphina tightly. "Oh no, is there something dangerous?" He said, acting along with her. "Guess we'll have to find out yeah?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:31 am

"I know there is nothing dangerous in there but we could find out and where it leads to." Delphina said as she smiled and liked Ben hugs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:44 am

Ben's eyes flashed dangerously. "But I love the thrill of peril, something exciting about it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:55 am

"Sounds much great when we both know we are both breaking the rules of how late we are out here." Delphina said smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top