Exploring
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Exploring  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Exploring

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exploring  Empty Exploring

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:01 am

Lilyanya walked around the streets of Diagon Alley looking at the shops, it had been a while since she been there last. She was wearing her long black cloak with the cowl that completely covered her face from the sun, she wore a grey dress that brushed the ground softly. Her hands were covered with black leather gloves and beside her walked her German Shepard Chance. She looked into shop windows looking at the things they had on display and smiled at many of the items. Walking past Eeylops Owl Emporium Chance barked softly at one of the owls who simply turned around on it's perch and had it's back to him. Laughing softly Lilyanya led Chance away from there and headed towards where the opening of Knockturn alley was.

Taking out a small piece of parchment that had a name of one of the shops she then looked up trying to find it. She spotted it not far from where she was but Chance had other ideas on his mind, yanking on his leash he ran back towards Eeylops Owl Emporium.

"Chance!" Lilyanya screamed as she took off after him holding her hood down as she ran. She caught his leash before he could run into the store, pulling him back she bumped into someone behind her.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to run into you. My dog got away and I was trying to keep him from causing a ruckus." Lilyanya said as she turned around to look at the person into whom she had ran into.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Exploring  Empty Re: Exploring

Post by Brice Volkov Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:23 am

It had been a rather normal end-of-summer September day. Brice had just been walking around, looking at the shops as usual. It always happened something surprising when he did that. He had just walked by Flourish and Blotts, heading to the Eeylops Owl Emporium. The second he got there, someone ran into him.

Exactly what he thought would happen.

There was always something happening in the Diagon Alley. There was no way to know, but he already suspected everything by now. This weird looking figure, completely covered by clothes, was walking with her dog around the Diagon Alley. He didn't have to be the smartest person ever to guess that she might be a vampire. I mean, who else would do that? Weird, people, maybe. But still, it was fun to know vampires. Very fun.

"No problem!" He noticed how tall he was for being literally an inch smaller than her. "I'd say I know how it is, but I really can't. Never happened to me anyway."
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Exploring  Empty Re: Exploring

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:50 am

Lilyanya smiled softly and said, "He's a little too much of a hyper dog, he thinks that everything likes being sniffed at by him." Just as she said this Chance was sniffing at the bottom of his legs, sighing Lilyanya pulled him back softly. She felt short compared to him even though he was just a mere inch taller than him but then again she always felt like that with most people. Feeling uneasy she pulled her hood down more over her face to block the sun from touching her. "I'm sorry Chance is still in the process of learning keep his distance from people who might be scared of dogs. I'm putting him through training to be a therapy dog, he's still getting used to being around people outside my family."

Lilyanya smiled softly, "Again i'm sorry for bumping into you, I should have been watching where I was going." she said shifting slightly from one foot to the other. She wasn't really good at communicating with people she didn't know very well and since she been turned she'd gotten worse at it. "Are you going to Hogwarts School?" She asked politely, "You don't have to tell me, it's just my curiosity got the best of me." She hurriedly explained not wanting to appear noisy in any way with her question.
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top