The Worse of Luck - Open - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Worse of Luck - Open - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Worse of Luck - Open

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Worse of Luck - Open - Page 2 Empty Re: The Worse of Luck - Open

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:48 am

She shook her head. She got that often enough. "No, not really." She said. "I'm just a person most people over look," that she had to admit was only half the truth. If she wanted people not to over look her, she was pretty good at getting ones attention. However, as she preferred it, she wasn't too much of an attention seeker. She wasn't fond of people like that anyway. And, the sad thing was, that there really was so many people like, who craved attention. Human nature, she was sure she had that written somewhere. Humans were so strange. She almost laughed at that thought, but decided against it. "I like to watch, as appose to be in on the action," she said, knowing that she had heard that saying from somewhere but unable to pinpoint it. Oh, well, it really did seem to fit her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:52 am

"I see," he said casually "Well I always like being part of something. Just gives me reason to live you know?" (He decided to think about something else for now.) "Where are you from?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:50 pm

Luna nodded her head in understanding.She had to think about the question he asked her. Where did she come from? She wasn't completely sure. "My parents had me in Russia.... Well that's just where I was born. But my parents are always changing their story. Truthfully I think I was born in the U.S." she shrugged, "But I guess, I've never really cared very much to find out." Whenever her grandmother was asked that question, her answer always was "earth" as if no one could figure that one out. Luna was sure she could answer that like. It always seemed rather rude. Well more rude, than she would like to be, or usually was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:39 pm

(Danny nodded.) "I guess you just got to worry about the now instead of the then," he said "but it would be cool to know. I was born in the states yet lived in England most of my life with my family."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:39 am

"The past is over rated," she found herself saying, of course so was the future. "Hey, me too," she told him. "Well, I traveled for years, but I've lived in England since I was nine." It was always strange to talk about it, she always felt old when she did. She knew she sounded like her grandmother, when she talked like that. "Have you been back to the states? Two different sides of the country, sometimes seems like they could be two different ones." It had been the first and last place she had visited before she decided to move in with her grandparents. Well that was a lie, the last place she had visited was Spain. But that wasn't a trip she wanted to remember.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:41 pm

(Danny nodded getting horrible flashbacks from when he was back in New York. He had done a lot of things there he wasn't proud of yet he had done it to save his family and friends. He also learned how to shoot a gun there as well.) "Yeah I have been to a few," he said calmly forgetting the troubled times "how about you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:23 am

"Twice," she said simply. "The first time, I was five. We left Mexico on a train and headed for Canada, we stopped a few different places to switch trains, and see the sights. The second time... it was for a funeral. For one of my mother's cousin, or something, I didn't know her," she said without much care, without any sadness. She hadn't really known the person. The man was related to her mother somehow. The one thing she remembered from that trip, was knowing it was all going to be over. She was going to settle down with her grandparents. Now, sometimes, she wished that she could see other places again. "But England has its perks doesn't it? It's no wonder people like to settle down here." Well, she could understand why her grandparents had picked here of all places to live. It was nice. In a way. Truthfully, Luna loved the more wild places. The less developed countries.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:26 am

"Yeah but this place is a hellhole for the wizards and witches," he said trying to refer her to the fact Voldemort was here. (No one could be safe here unless someone killed him. He sighed hoping it would hurry and stopped daydreaming.) "do you like the US though?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:47 am

Luna could do without all the things that were going on. She liked to see the Wizard world from the outside. Being inside it wasn't all that great. Unless, of course she was looking at things from both point of view. Things like war, well, that was natural. Survival of the fittest. Darwinism, all that good stuff. "Yeah," she said after some thought. "It's not completely all that it's cracked up to be." She thought about his question for a moment. "Well, I liked being down south, near the water," she said. "I liked the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. But it seems, no matter where you go, there are always some problems." It was something she had always known. And it was for that reason, her own parents had yet to settled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:37 pm

(Danny nodded in response to what she meant by problems.) "Pretty much," he said smiling to himself "life might as well be it's own little soap opera and we're the puppets here"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top