The Worse of Luck - Open
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Worse of Luck - Open Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Worse of Luck - Open

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Worse of Luck - Open Empty The Worse of Luck - Open

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:51 pm

It seemed it didn't matter how cold it got outside, people still hung around the lake. A small group of people sat not too far from the lake. And where they're were people, there was Luna. She wasn't in the group. Of course not, she didn't really know these people. And if it made her look any better, she had been there first. Sitting farther away than they were. Also, she wasn't close enough to hear what they were saying, though she had a pretty good view of them from here. Notebook and pencil in her hand, she randomly picked a person from the group and began to sketch them. She was almost done with the group finally began to leave. "No! Wait!" She called after them, they turned to look at her but she had nothing to say. "Um... nevermind," she mumbled sitting back down.

She sighed as she sat back down. It was too bad they had left, she was so close to finishing her picture. Looking at it she wondered if she could finish it by memory. But it was so much easier to have the person in front of her. Deciding on a walk, she got back up. I was getting a little lake, and she should probably start going back. But it seemed that she had dropped her notebook. How had she not noticed that. Panicked. She retraced her steps. She couldn't lose that notebook. It was all but her life. Where could it had gotten to. She stopped a person on they're way back to the school if they had seen it. No, they hadn't. But she had to find it. She stomped her foot lightly, but continued to look for it. Where could it have gone?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Worse of Luck - Open Empty Re: The Worse of Luck - Open

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:41 pm

(Danny was going around the lake after him and his friends left. He continued to walk around the lake watching mermaids float around and watching the lake lay silent as if it were dead. He sighed at the peaceful and silence and moment until he saw a girl standing there looking worried. He went over to her quickly and looked confused.) "What happened?" he asked her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:41 pm

Luna turned surprised at the person who asked her what was wrong. She almost thought that maybe no one would care. Actually, she was more than positive that no one would ask her what was wrong. People just never really cared about anyone else's problems. "I... um well," she wasn't sure how she would explain it. It seemed strange to her. It was after all just a notebook. One that, well, she usually doodled or write her thoughts in. Or, of course draw random pictures of random people in. "I dropped my notebook," she said finally. "The cover is purple and yellow and covered with doodles. It's a pretty big notebook... you wouldn't actually think it was one.... Well I guess it's more like a journal," she said quickly. She knew she was rambling, but couldn't help herself.

"You haven't seen it have you? It's really important." She rocked lightly back and forth where she stood hoping that he had seen it. And hoping that if anyone had found it that they didn't look through it. She knew she should have charmed it somehow, but she never thought it would get lost, she always had it on her. But of course, she should have known she was a little clumsy at times. Of course there was a chance she could lose it. She sighed lightly hoping she would find it soon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:56 pm

(Danny nodded and looked on the ground. He crouched and looked through the leaves to see something purple among the dead brown leaves. He smiled to himself and grabbed it. It felt pretty heavy for a notebook yet he could lift it like it was a regular one. He stood up and handed her the large notebook.) "Here you are," he smiled as he let go of the notebook in her hands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:12 am

Luna all but snatched the book out of his hands. "Oh my...! Thank you so much!" She said, hopping from one foot to the other. She hugged him than realizing what she was doing took a step back. "Sorry, about that. I got carried away." She knew she must of have looked and sounded a little crazy. She was, probably, a little crazy. It was just who she was. Well maybe not a little crazy. A lunatic sounded more like it. But she was always a little like that. "I'm Luna, by the way," she said, sticking out a hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:16 am

"It's alright," he smiled "I'm Danny" (He shook her hand and then let go after shaking.) "What are you doing here?" he asked as she was all by herself
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:41 am

"It seemed like it was a nice day, I didn't want to spend it inside," she informed him. And that was the truth. Nice days were usually the best kind to study human behavior. People always seemed gloomy when the weather wasn't nice. "I was just sketching," she told him. Of course she didn't tell him of what. When she usually told people that, well, that she sometimes sketched pictures of people around her. Well, that just didn't go down very well. Sure, she would be the first one to admit that she was a little out of it. But getting strange looks from people... well they were ok as long as they weren't directed at her. "What about you?" She asked, thinking that she had seen him with a group just moments before. Thinking on that note, he did look familiar. She opened her notebook lightly than shut it as soon as she realized why. Well, she guessed it was a good thing she hadn't told him what she was sketching.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:48 am

"I was with a couple of friends by the other side of the lake," he explained pointing to where he was at a few minutes ago "I always liked this place so I wanted to explore a bit." (He raised an eyebrow when he saw her open the notebook a bit and then shut it almost immediatly.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:15 am

"Really?" she said as if it was news to her. Knowing her however, acting surprised, well was obvious. "That's nice," and she meant it. It was always a good thing to hang out with friends. She thought it was too bad that it wasn't something she did too often. Hang out with her friends, that is. She was too busy getting distracted with other things. She had to agree. The lake was a nice place. "Yeah, I love coming to the lake, and not just for the people either." She blurted out. "But because it's always so pretty," she said quickly, waving her hands as if the comment she had just said before, hadn't come out of her mouth. She kinda hoped that sooner or later, she would learn to keep some things to herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:32 am

"Well thats good," he smiled as he looked out at the lake "this place always seemed so peaceful. Anyway are you new here? I havent seen you here before"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top