19 Years Later... - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

19 Years Later... - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

19 Years Later...

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

19 Years Later... - Page 7 Empty Re: 19 Years Later...

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:59 pm

(Danny laughed as the two children tried to attack him. He smiled and crouched as they pelted his head softly and said 'ow' playfully and he grabbed one of the kids softly by the arm.) "I got her," he said playfully "oh and your kids have to meet my kids. Hey Aiden, Aislinn!" (His kids came over smiling as they watched their dad get hit.) "Here is my old friend Mari and her kids," he said looking at her kids that seemed about the same age as them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:00 am

[Didn't Sophi write we were seing eachother everyweek?And btw 3 of tham attacked you.]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:02 am

[Oh. And I didnt saw how many btw]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:07 am

[[Just pointing that out]]
Mariana watched as her kids played with Danny with a rather happy grin.After Danny put down Marisa on the floor she ran to her auntie Sophia wrapping her arms around her leg and didn't want to let go,
In meanwhile Alexander and Philipe rode Danny like a horse. "Hey uncle Danny when are you going to take us to see formula races? they asked in one voice while Mariana just watched rather amused.

[[Sorry for god-modding you can edit it[[
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:12 am

[The what?]

(Danny felt some strain against his back yet he was still smiling.) "Oh and by the way Mari," he said with a grin "here are my children. Aiden and Aislinn." (Aiden had long hair just like Danny yet it was straight and not naturally curled like Danny's and he had the muscular fitness like his father did. Aislinn looked identical to Sophia and even the same body type except her skin was a bit darker due to the fact of Dannys dark skin.) "Hello," Aislinn said nicely with a smile "Hi..." said Aiden bordily. (Danny rubbed his hand in Aidens hair which messed up his hair. He usually did that to tell him to show manners.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:21 am

[[How old are they?]]
Mariana gave a kiss in the cheek to her nephew and her neice.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:18 am

[Aiden is 14 and Aislinn is 13.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Sophia laughed as Marisa wrapped her arms around her legs, Sophia thought she was going to fall but she kept her balance. "Aiden Andrenn Thompson show you aunt some respect!"said Sophia as he nodded and looked down. "Sorry mom, I just want to get to Hogwarts!"said Aiden. "Yeah, he likes a girl and he doesn't want to miss snogging her!"said Aislinn. "Aislinn Amelia Thompson that's enough."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:06 am

Mariana was rather amused. "Oh boy I can certainly tell they are Danny's kids!" she said laughing seing little trouble makers who reminded her of Danny.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:57 am

Sophia chuckled. "Yeah, they are troublemakers at Hogwarts especially Aiden!"said Sophia. "Aislinn is more like me only caused trouble when she feels like it."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top