19 Years Later... - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

19 Years Later... - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

19 Years Later...

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

19 Years Later... - Page 6 Empty Re: 19 Years Later...

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am

(Danny smiled as she kissed his cheek.) "What was that for?" he asked her in his playful voice
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:44 am

"I think I still have my Gryffindor robes somewhere.." Nikki mumbled. "Oh and some books too!" Nikki continued. She chuckled.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy Adeagbo Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:56 pm

" Hey Danny , I've been good Sophia. Nice kids, " Addy said looking at her and Danny's kids. " At least their parents can send them off. " Addy then looked at Moses and Ann. " Don't get your robes dirty when you order something for the trolley. " she said to them. " We are not going to order something from the trolley, " Ann said to Addy. " We are going to order somethings, you forgot the s " Moses said to Addy.

" Yeah whatever, " Addy began said to them. " Just make sure you don't tell your mom I gave you a lot more galleons then she gave you two. " Addy finished saying. Addy really did not want to hear the speech about " How I always spoil my neice and nephew " from her older sister.
Addy Adeagbo
Addy Adeagbo

Number of posts : 280

http://summerfeldhigh.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:06 pm

Confusing by Darren's expression, she didn't get what he was going on about. It wasn't until his words came out that she actually got what his problem was. She wasn't over him yet and he didn't like that. He wanted her to finally get over him and move one, but that wasn't going to happen and she knew that quite well; if only he could understand that. "Like I can help that." she retorted, rolling her eyes without being able to help it. Sweeping a lose stand of hair behind her ear, Ginevra followed his eyes around. She saw Sophia and Danny in the distance, never forgetting their faces for a moment. "They look happy." she murmured, slight jealous ringing in her tone.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:12 pm

[[I have no idea where you are.I'll say I'm walking with kids (and Jess if he appears)]]
Mariana was walking along with her and Jess's 6 children.She saw a familiar group gathered in front of her so she walked towards tham.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:37 pm

Sophia saw Marian walking towards them and smiled, she never forgotten what she looked like for one they were best friends and they see each other almost every week. "Hey Mari!"said Sophia smiling at her as she looked down the platform and saw Ginevra and waved at her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:42 pm

(Danny noticed Soph waving to someone behind him and he jerked his body in her direction. He saw Mariana his old friend there walk down with...6 kids?! He knew that Mari and Jess would have a wonderful family yet he never knew Jess would want that many. He had dealt with enough children at Hogwarts as prefect.) "Hey there Mari," he smiled at her not seeing her for years
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:51 pm

"Heya Sophi and Danny how are you." she asked while 2 boys and a girl went to attack their uncle Danny.

[[Stanley and Alexandra are 6th year,Alexander is 3 years younger he is 3rd,Anastasia is 2 years younger,she is 1st and last two (random names Marisa and Phillipe,Jess can change it too) are 8 and 6 years old.]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:55 pm

Sophia chuckled as Mariana's kids attack Danny. "I'm doing great, what about you Mari?"Sophia asked her smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:57 pm

"Oh I am doing well myself.Anastasia is going on her 1st year." she said laughing while Alexander,Phillipe and Marisa were attacking their uncle Danny.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top