19 Years Later... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

19 Years Later... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

19 Years Later...

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

19 Years Later... - Page 2 Empty Re: 19 Years Later...

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:36 am

"Yeah," he said casually "i just remembered the first day we were here. Remember?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:42 am

Andrian frowned at his friend he was always so casual with words, "That was a long time ago mate" he chuckled lowly staring blankly at the ground; for a few minute then looked up smiling crookedly at his friend. He then looked around at the kids and hopefully some of the other parents they recognized would come and send their kids to hogwart, "Good old days" he muttered agreeing with Danny about the old days now there were some goods and bad things happen but it was a good life when they were young and really active.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:46 am

(Danny sighed a bit. He had an exciting life. He was part of a golden trio, fought at the battle of hogwarts, dated the girl of his dreams and stopped Voldemort. He wouldn't exactly miss everyday but he did miss most and the most important. Crossing his arms on his slim chest, he looked at Andrian.) "So what are you?" he asked referring to his job
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:53 am

"International Qudditch Player for Wales" Andrian told him as he kept it at a whisper trying not to attract any attention to anyone otherwise he would have been crowded with people who wanted his email. Then one of the boys who heard him and and with a blur of motion he told him to hush then kneeled down to sign him his autograph and winked at him then went back up sighing a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Sophia Annabelle Granger Thompson walked through the platform with two kids she had by Danny Thompson. As she walked she still had her chocolate color eyes and her hair was the same but she had a small scar on her hair above her elbow with the Setumpra curse hit her. As she walked towards them she walked towards them holding her daughter and son hands she came towards Danny and kissed him. "Hey love, sorry were late Aislinn wanted to change into her robe before he boarded the train."said Sophia. "Ok, make sure you write both of you, and Aiden don't get caught setting off fireworks in the Gryffindor Common room!"said Sophia as they boarded the train. As she seen Andrian she smiled. "Hello Andrian, how are you?"Sophia asked him smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:27 pm

(Danny kissed Sophia which made his kids play and looked disgusted.) "It's alright," he whispered smiling at her."you didnt miss anything" (He went over to his kids and gave them both hugs.) "Alright," Danny said smiling at them "stay away from the adventures for a while." "Alright dad but" Aiden said "if Slytherin dares it, I'm gonna do it!" (Danny smiled brightly at his son and hugged him.) "Thats my boy." (He let go of Aiden and then hugged Aislinn.) "Don't mess around with the boys, unless they like you." (She groaned a bit and hugged her father back.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:12 am

Sophia chuckled and hugged her two kids. "Don't encourage Aiden to get in trouble he's only twelve years old!"said Sophia as she slapped him playfully. "I guess farther like son, but Aislinn is more like me though."said Sophia smiling as she looked at her kids as they looked just like him but they had her eyes. As the whistled blew the train started taking off she waved at her at two kids as they waved bye to her. As she watched the train g around the corner she sighed. "I miss being on that train, seems like ages ago we were on that train again going to Hogwarts."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:17 am

"Yeah," he smiled holding Sophias by the shoulder as he watched his kids talk to the other kids. (He also saw Aiden and Aislinn talking to Jake as well.) "it has been way too long. Although I still remember the first day we met on that train.And I think Aiden is a lot like me. We both have the same type of hair stlye and we are both brave. But yeah Aislinn is a lot like you. She is strong, independent, intelligent and has someone she loves beside her."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:57 am

Sophia smiled as he mentioned Aislinn was like her in some many ways. "I worried about Aislinn though she's one-quarter veela boys will be all over her!"said Sophia sighing. She remembers her Hogwarts years she had boys drooling at her feet but lucky Andrian, Danny and Simon told them off and curse then every so often maybe will Aiden will do the same for Aislinn. "Although there twins, they are very different though Aislinn loves reading weather Aiden doesn't ."said Sophia chuckling as she remembers Aislinn hounding her brother Aiden to do his homework.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:07 am

"Yeah thats my son alright," he chuckled remembering how much of a trouble maker he was to the family. (He realized he had his genes so that couldn't of been a coinsidence. He watched as Aiden and Jake continued to converse and laugh. He saw some guys walking towards Aislinn and then all of a sudden Aiden seemed to of been like her bodyguard. He watched them for a moment and the few went off.) "Good boy," he said to himself softly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top