Katchup - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Katchup - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Katchup

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katchup - Page 7 Empty Re: Katchup

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:59 pm

"Always," Hayden murmured, his smile lingering against Patrick's neck as he showered him with kisses. Each touch, each nip, each tantalizing lick served to fan the flames of his desire for the man held so closely. With every passing moment, his yearning intensified, consuming him with an undeniable hunger. Pressing Patrick against the unyielding wall, their bodies melded together in a passionate embrace, a symphony of desire. Hayden's hands roamed freely, tracing patterns of electricity across the other's abdomen, igniting a fire that raged between them.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:50 am

"Mmm' I don't mind one bit, I'm yours." Letting out a small like groan in pleasure he felt himself getting randy with the kisses and his touch all over his body. Letting out a gasp in surprise he wrapped his legs around Hayden's waist pulling him closer go him melting more into him then before. Good thing there was a couch, but he didn't care where they were as long as he was with him. Although he was a bit nervous about going fruther, he never went any further wifh anyone, hell Hayden was his first kiss he ever had. Blushing at the thought of it, he bit his lip hoping he won't be horrible.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:15 pm

A groan escaped Haydens lips as Patch pulled him in closer, their bodies pressed together. His pants tightening with an arousal he couldn’t deny, as Patrick blushed and bit his lip again. Damn, he really knew how to drive him crazy. “I don’t know if I can contain myself much longer,” he murmured between kisses, his lips brushing against any exposed skin he could find.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:20 pm

Feeling Hayden's arousal he bit his lip, damn he wasn't kidding but it made him more randy just looking at it. "Why wait any longer? I'm yours take me Hays I love you and trust you." Kissing him softly and passionately he begin tugging his shirt off kissing his neck leaving love bites on his neck. He was ready, he wanted Hayden to take him more then ever.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:03 pm

a groan escaped from Hayden once again as Patch removed his shirt and nipped at his neck. Tugging at the other boy's cloths to get to him. to find the prize under the fabric.

-lets do a big old time skip here-

Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:19 am

After endless love making, Patch laid on the pile of pillows and blankets they transfigured into. Wrapped up in Hayden's arms he sighed happy and contentedly. "Wow..." That was all he was able to say, he had no other words. Although he knew that they had to get dressed before they gotten into trouble, but the fact he was laying skin to skin with Hayden made his heart swell in happiness. He didn't want to move or get up, he wanted to stay in this moment for as long as he could.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:57 pm

"wow is right," Hayden murmured as he held onto Patch. his hold on the boy tightening as he held him close.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:55 pm

Letting out a sigh, he looked into Hayden's eyes before he murmured softly. "I don't want to get up, if I do I would keep thinking this was all a dream." He felt like he was in a beautiful dream, and he didn't want to wake up. "I love you so much, hope everything we just did told you so." Every smile and sparkle in his eyes were because of the man in his arms, he was his life and whole world.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:35 pm

"We do not have to get up just yet." Hayden murmured back reaching up to stroke Patch's face. "I'll love your forever and always Patrick. We do not need to do that for me to believe you love me back."
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:37 pm

"Hm.... sounds good to me, that's all I want to do my gentle loving homey badger. " Nuzzling against him he laid his head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. "I love you too Hays, and I..I know bit this makes our love more special. "
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum