Katchup - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Katchup - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Katchup

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katchup - Page 2 Empty Re: Katchup

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:55 pm

Hayden took a deep breath and nervously chewed on the side of his tongue. "Maybe a little," he admitted, "and it's been a bit distracting." He looked up at Patch, a hint of worry creasing his brow. "Don't get me wrong, roses are beautiful, and you're not going to lose me...unless, of course, you want to," he added with a small smile. He reached out and placed his hand on top of Patch's, "What I meant was, you seem to be looking for things that fit your ideas. I just want you to understand that I am the incredibly lucky one to be with someone as handsome and amazing as you. Even if it's just for now."
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:57 pm

Biting his lip he ran his hand through his hair he let out a melancholy sigh. "Oh... um... if it's too much you can tell me to back off I'll understand. " Patch looked at him and shook his head. "I don't want to lose you, but maybe I'm becomkng suffocating and clingy. " Looking down he shook his head. "No it seems like you're pushing me away Hayden, I'm not trying to do anything I just like you a lot but I don't need to be hurt again." Looking at him with hurt in his eyes he looked away and cleared his throat. "I better get started on this history of magic homework. " Opening his book, and ink bottle he set to work on his essay.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:17 pm

Hayden could tell from Patch's expression and tone that he had said something wrong. Panic set in as he watched Patch open his book and begin writing his essay, completely forgetting about his own homework. "Patrick, I'm sorry," he quickly apologized, "I didn't mean that. What I meant was, you're making it hard for me to focus on my homework, which I really need to get done." He paused for a moment to gather his thoughts, then added, "But we can do whatever you want, because I really like you." He hoped that Patch would understand and forgive him for his earlier mistake. "And, I don't want to hurt you."
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:04 pm

Patch looked up his eyes, the ones that showed happiness in them now showed hurt and coldness. 'Don't worry about it, no need to apologize." Looking back at his essay he shrugged id off. "Don't want to keep you from focusing on your homework or your studies, I'll feel horrible if you have to repeat the year csuse of me." His eyes falling in front of his eyes, he continued. "Maybe we should go our separate ways until everything is cleares and taken care of." That being said, he gathered his stuff putting in his bookbag he summoned before walking off.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:15 pm

Crap,crap, crap, Hayden cursed internally as he watched Patch walk away. He should have kept his mouth shut. He looked at the work Patch had helped organize then back at Patrick's retreating back. He felt the urge to run after him. “Crap.” he said aloud, pushing back from the table and running after the other boy. “Pat-Patch.” He called, trying to catch up to him. “Wait. I didn’t.” his words were failing him. “I put my foot in my mouth.” he stopped just short of meeting the boy standing in the middle of the corridor. ”All my words are coming out wrong today.”
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:59 pm

Turning back and looking at him with tears in his eyes he wiped them quickly. "W..What Hayden?" Listening to him he shook his head. "I don't want to distract you, so I'm leaving you be." His eyes avoiding looking at his as he looked out the window with interest. "Are they or are you speaking the truth that you really wanted to say?" He seem serious when he said that, it wasn't in a playful manner that he usually did. "You seemed pretty serious to me, which is why I left you alone. "
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:20 pm

Hayden's heart sank when he saw the tears in Patch's eyes. He didn't want to hurt him, and the guilt was overwhelming. "Patch, I'm sorry," he said softly, taking a step closer to him. "I didn't want you to leave. I just… I get so overwhelmed when I'm around you, and I can't help but want to kiss you." He paused, searching Patch's face for any sign of understanding. "I really like you, Patch. A lot. And when we kiss, it's like everything else just fades away, and all I can think about is how much I want to touch you and be with you." He bit his lip, feeling the heat rise in his cheeks. "I know it's probably too much, too fast, but I can't help the way I feel. I want to see where this could go."
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:56 am

Looking up him his hazel eyes, Patch backed away some as he came closer. "Well you're not exactly easy to bd around either when I'm trying to ger my essay done, it's hard witj every little thing you do." Tilting his head Patch looked into his eyes and found love and compassion in them, something he always longed for. "I like you a lot to Hays, and each kiss and touch I keep wanting more and more and each time we kiss or touch it gets better and better." Pulling Hayden towards him he kissed him deeply.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:52 pm

Hayden felt a wave of relief wash over him as Patch pulled him in for a kiss, their lips meeting in a passionate embrace. As they kissed, Hayden poured his heart out, expressing his deepest emotions through his actions.

"You are my happiness, my pride and joy," he whispered, looking deeply into Patch's eyes. "It's not you that makes me sad, it's being apart from you."

Hayden's hands moved to rest on Patch's hips, pulling him in closer. His voice was soft and filled with remorse as he spoke. "I'm sorry," he repeated, his heart heavy with regret.

The weight of his words hung heavy in the air between them, but Hayden refused to break eye contact with Patch. He knew that he had made mistakes, but he was determined to make things right between them. He would do whatever it took to prove to Patch that he was sincere.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:46 pm

Patch couldn't help but let out a small moan in the kiss, feel Hayden's tongue against his send him in a wave od emotions he never felt before. He sure knew how to make him go all melty for him with just one kiss, but he loved it and longed for more.

"O..Our poem." The reason why he said it was their poem cause it spoke words about them, and it was the first poem he read to him that was happy and full of emotions. But little did he know that it was always about them, and how they felt about one another.

"It's okay I'm sorry for being emotional, just felt like you were pushing me away after everything and I didn't want to lose you." Patch didn't ever want to lose Hayden, he felt like he found his other piece of his heart that he been looking for to fill in the void he been missing. "You're my missing piece of my heart Hays, I..I love you Hays." His heart was hammering against his chest at his confession.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum