Katchup - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Katchup - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Katchup

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katchup - Page 3 Empty Re: Katchup

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:48 pm

Hayden nodded, their poem. “I could never ask for more.” his words had an edge to them, coming out in a husky whisper as he watched Patrick's lips, wanting them on his once more. “Don’t apologize Pat, I’m the one who put his foot in his mouth, and I’m not going anywhere. Unless you tell me to.” the tops of Hayden's ears and the back on his neck turned red as Patch converse his love for him before he pressed his face to Patrick's once again. Words were not enough to express how he felt about the boy.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:44 pm

Patch couldn't believe he memorized their poem word by word, it made his heart swell that he took the time to memorize it. "You are my happiness, you're my sun and my warmness." Kissing him softly he rested his forehead against his. "N...No you're right, you got a lot to do I can't be distracting you from what needs to be done no matter how much I want to kiss you senseless." Shaking his head he replied, "Not now or ever Hays, I want you to me mine and me be yours." Blushing he bit his lip he couldn't believe he told Hayden he loved him but it felt right so right.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:00 pm

Hayden's smile shone with a bashful glow as Patch leaned in, their foreheads touching as their breaths mingled. With a gentle whisper, Patch expressed his desire to kiss him senseless, but Hayden's response was equally soft, yet full of emotion. "You are the light that illuminates my life, Patch. You fill me with hope and happiness," he spoke, his heart overflowing with joy at the understanding they had reached. "As long as you will have me, I will be yours," he added, his eyes locked onto Patch's, brimming with affection and devotion. "But, for now I need to get that homework done. Are you coming back with me?"
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:10 pm

The air hot around them,  Patch smiled bashfully another blush escaping his cheeks making him more redder then he was if that was possible.  Every husky whisper that came from Hayden set a shiver down his spine in happiness and pleasure.  "I'm forever yours Hayden,  I want no one but you and only you."  Chuckling Patch nodded.    "Okay I'll try to behave and be good, but before we go back in I need a refill on kisses my battery is a bit low and needs refilling."

Last edited by Patrick (Patch) Underwood on Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:26 pm

Hayden's heart raced with anticipation as he gazed into Patrick's eyes, his cheeks flushed with desire. He couldn't get enough of the way Patrick's blush intensified whenever they shared a kiss, and he found himself wanting more. "How many until your kiss battery is full?" he asked, raising an eyebrow with playful curiosity before leaning in to press his lips against Patrick's once again, savoring the softness and warmth of his mouth. Holding Patch, kissing Patch, and loving Patch never grew old, and Hayden's arms snaked around Patrick, pulling him closer until their bodies were pressed tightly together. A small sigh of contentment escaped him as he held the boy close.

"That's one," Hayden murmured when they finally broke away, his breaths coming heavily as he tried to catch his breath. The intensity of their connection left him feeling dizzy with desire, and he knew that he never wanted to let go of Patrick.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Mon May 01, 2023 7:31 am

Patch's heart swellee with excitement and desire witb each kiss, it left him wanting more and more after each kiss. He was literally addicted to Hayden, from the way he smiled to the way he kissed him Patch loved everything about him. "Hm... I'll settle for two kisses and one passionate to refill my kiss battery." With a soft moan like groan, his hands going through his soft hair tugging it once again. Merlin he could take him down with just one kiss, he left himself melting against his touch once more.

"That's one," Breathing hard trying to catch his breath from the kiss he smiled softly. "Two more left and we can go get our homework done scouts honor!" Holding up his fingers he smirked.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon May 01, 2023 12:52 pm

Hayden's smile broadened, and his eyes sparkled with affection as he looked at Patrick. "Two more," he agreed, leaning in for another kiss. As their lips met, Hayden gently nibbled on Patrick's lower lip, savoring the softness of his skin. Their lips melded together in a passionate embrace once again, and as they parted, Hayden whispered, "Two," with a breathy sigh.
that just left one more agreed upon kiss before they returned to the table full of books, the essays that awaited them. Despite it being the responsible thing for Hayden to do he wasn't quite ready for their moment to end.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed May 03, 2023 11:03 pm

His hazel eyes looking into Hayden's with love and affection, he was trying to keep himself in check but it was hard. Although all control went out the window as Hayden nibbled on his lip, a soft groan like husky growl escaped his lips. Breathing hard he nodded. "That's two one more to go, and we'll go back to the reality of boring homework, and piles of essays. " He didn't want it to end, but a promise is a promise and he doesn't break his promises.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Wed May 03, 2023 11:26 pm

As Hayden thought about the inevitable burden of mundane homework and endless essays, a pang of sadness crept into his heart, threatening to dampen the perfect moment. With an unspoken reluctance to let go, he pressed his lips against Patches' in a series of gentle, affectionate kisses. Between each word, he softly pecked his lover's lips, savoring the closeness that they shared. “One- More- boring-homework- endless- essays”

Their embrace deepened, fueled by an undeniable longing that sent sparks of electricity coursing through Hayden's body. His hands tenderly cradled Patches' face as they locked lips once more, lost in a moment of intense passion.

When they finally parted, Hayden breathed a soft murmur of "three," a reminder of the fleeting time they had left together. Even as the reality of their impending separation weighed on his mind, he remained fully present in the moment, cherishing every precious second with the one he loved
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri May 05, 2023 5:33 pm

Patch wasn't ready for fhr endless piles of mundane homework they had to get done, he was more focused on kissing and touching Hayden to think about anything else. Although a promise is a promise, and he kept ro his word no matter how painful it was. With a heavy heart he ran his hands through his hair tugging it savoring every minute and inch of him like it was his last. Which it was for awhile at least, or at least until they get these boring endless essays out of the way. He didn't want to let go, but he knew all good things must come to an end.

With each touch, Patch body felt like electricity was running through his very core wifh fiery passion. Each touch and each passionate kiss, he wanted more of him.

"Three.." He murmured snapping back into reality but frowning sadly at their departure. "Can I least hold your hand? I need to touch at least something or else I'll go mad." He didn't care if they were just holding hands, something to calm his needy nerves of wanting him.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum