Katchup - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Katchup - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Katchup

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Katchup - Page 5 Empty Re: Katchup

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Wed May 10, 2023 2:18 pm

The rosy hue on Hayden's cheeks deepened as his thoughts wandered, only to be interrupted when Patrick caught on. Their lips brushed against each other, igniting a familiar desire within Hayden. Damn, Patch had a way of consuming him completely. Hayden's grip tightened around Patrick's hand as restlessness overtook him. He could sense Pat's gaze fixed on him as they discussed the potions paper.

"You're right, that does sound like an excellent paper," Hayden said, his smile directed at Patrick. Together, they formed an unstoppable team. With their combined efforts, Hayden was confident he would catch up in no time. But self-control proved to be an arduous task.

"I agree," Hayden murmured, leaning in closer to Patrick. Their lips met once more, a gentle and passionate collision of desire and affection. In that moment, time seemed to stand still as their connection grew stronger.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Thu May 11, 2023 7:42 am

Damn, why was he was so damn cute and handsome? That blushed just made him even more adorable to Patch. Hayden was so addicting to him, he couldn't get enough of his touch and kisses each keep getting sweeter and better. Nibbling on his bottom lip before pulling away he smiled soffly. Keeping his hand still intertwined with Hayden's he nodded writing everything down.

"If that paper doesn't receive at least an acceptable I'll throw a riot cause that's a damn good paper." Blushing at Hayden's smile, Hayden always had a way of making him hot and bothered. A shy reserved Gryffindor and a loyal sexy sly Hufflepuff did make a damn good unstoppable team cause it was them. He was positive that Hayden was going to get everything done with his help, he was sure of if.

"Hmm... is that so?" Before he could say anything else he was pulled into another kiss. Feeling like time stopped and should still he deepened the kiss savoring everything his lover was giving him.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Thu May 11, 2023 3:02 pm

"Charms next?" Hayden suggested, knowing full well that it was his best class, second only to Transfiguration. He could always rely on the fascinating intricacies of magical manipulation to captivate his attention and spark his curiosity.

"Let's explore the inherent difficulties and complexities of performing magic without a wand," Hayden read aloud, his voice carrying a hint of excitement. He could feel his mind awakening to the challenge ahead. "Our professor wants us to describe three reasons why wandless magic could be beneficial and why it's difficult to learn."

The task at hand intrigued him. It wasn't just about completing another paper; it was an opportunity to delve into the very essence of magic itself. Hayden mulled over the question, realizing that this paper might prove to be more demanding than the previous one. As Hayden began to jot down his ideas, he couldn't help but glance at Patrick from time to time. The air between them crackled with romantic tension.

"Wandless magic could eliminate the barrier between the wizard and their spells, creating a direct and personal connection. It would be like an extension of oneself." Right now, all Hay wanted was a personal connection with Patch.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat May 13, 2023 2:45 am

"Sounds good to me, I'm fairly good at Charms not perfect but I did make an O' in it." Ok so he made nearly almost a perfect score on his O.W.Ls but he wasn't almost an Ravenclaw for nothing though. Patch always liked subjects where he was more hands on then ones where they had to use books instead of their hands.

Noticing the excitement in Hayden's voice, he smiled at how adorable he sounded and looked. Biting his lip in thoughts he repeated the question in his head. "Ooh.. A good topic, one I'm actually intrigued by for once. " He knew that even though Charms was cool it could be boring with the Charms essays.

Patch knew they were doing wandless and nonverbal spells lately in classes, while he was getting good at the nonverbal ones he did struggle with wandless magic. Patch remembers this paper, he spent hours on it mulling over it trying to make fhe perfect paper. Smiling watching Hayden write down his ideas he squeezed his hand in assurance and comfort that he was there to lean on and support. He wanted Hayden to know he was there for Hayden whenever he needed him.

"Plus the spells may not have be effective as if one to have their wand on them, example would be Stupefy; say you use it and you knock the person back but they're not unconscious. " Blushing as he realized he was rambling again he tries hiding it underneath his hair that was covering his eyes. Looking at Hayden still blushing but he turned a more scarlett color then anything but he liked it.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sat May 13, 2023 4:08 pm

Hayden adored the way Patrick would excitedly ramble about things he was passionate about. It was endearing, and Hayden could easily spend endless hours listening to him. However, he noticed that Patrick would occasionally become embarrassed, trying to hide it when he felt he was talking too much.

With a mischievous smile, Hayden turned his attention to Patrick. "Where would the light come from if you used Lumos without a wand?" he asked, genuinely curious. Holding up his finger and squinting his eyes, Hayden playfully attempted the incantation. "Lumos," he said, his voice filled with anticipation, hoping to see a flicker of light. However, nothing happened. Hayden chuckled and shook his head. "Well, that wasn't it," he admitted, a hint of amusement in his voice.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sun May 14, 2023 12:07 am

Patch loved reading about new things and learning about them and using them in the real world he thought it was fascinating.   While he was a true Gryffindor to the core anyone who knows him would know he had a lot of Ravenclaw traits to him.  Although he thinks his worse habit was he rambled a lot about things he was passionate about boring othsre, but with Hayden it was quite the opposite.  He was glad he was able to be himself without hiding his flaws,  despite his flaws Hayden took all of him and help pick of the broken pieces on the way.  His heart was still on mend but Hayden was slowly but surely healing it.

Biting his lip in thought he replied,  maybe it's a ball of light in the air?  Although it appearing in your hands would be cool and wicked,  like having the power of light!"  Watching Hayden he laughed watching him.  "I thought I seen a little flicker before it went out."  Laughing he shook his head.  "Nope but if we keep trying we'll get it." Giving a soft kiss he replied.   "But thanks for making me laugh."
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sun May 14, 2023 12:53 am

The sound of Patrick's laughter filled the air, and Hayden found himself instantly captivated by its irresistible charm. He yearned for more of those melodic bursts, longing to bask in the joy they brought. Regrettably, the laughter subsided all too soon, leaving Hayden craving its return.

As Patrick's lips gently grazed his once again, a thrill coursed through Hayden's veins, igniting a spark of desire within him. The fleeting touch left him wanting more, but the words that followed brought a playful smile to his face. "Holding a ball of light would be pretty cool," Hayden replied, his voice laced with a hint of mischief. "But I agree, it's probably best to leave that to the wand, and definitely no incindo. I wouldn't want you getting burned."

Hayden couldn't resist biting his lip as he watched Patrick, his gaze filled with affection and admiration. "Thank you for gracing me with your laughter," he whispered, his voice filled with sincere gratitude. Then, with a mischievous glint in his eyes, he added, "Once I'm done with this paper, do I get another kiss?" Hayden was already halfway through his work, his focus momentarily interrupted by their playful banter. With just a few more details to write, he was eager to finish and claim his reward. All he needed was to resist the urge to get distracted and let the pen meet the paper once more.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Mon May 15, 2023 7:42 am

There was something about Hayden's touch that made it irresistible to resist him but his kissss; sent Patch into a another different world and time.  A time where everything stood still and it was just them intertwined in each other's arms without a care in the world.  He was trying to be good, but here Hayden's playful smirks and lip biting he wanted to snog him senselessly.   Although he promised not to intervene until their homework was done, and he was keeping his promise.

With a playful glint in his eyes he gave a mischievous smirk.  "Hm... no I'm too cute to be burned and you're too sexy."  He didn't want Hayden's gorgeous self to get burned on his watch,  so no wandless magic for them.  "Although I wonder if nonverbal would be better for us?"  He doubted it but he sorta wanted to try.

Giving him a bow he laughed once again.  "You're quite welcome,   but thanks for everything you do really Hays."  He meant the world to Patch,  something he wanted to cherish protect and never let go of.   "Dear Merlin I thought you'll never ask, but I was trying to be a good boy but the hell with it."   Caressing Hayden's cheeks Patch kissed him passionately.

Last edited by Patrick (Patch) Underwood on Mon May 15, 2023 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon May 15, 2023 5:59 pm

The notion of nonverbal magic appeared increasingly appealing to Hayden, particularly given his limited understanding of certain spells and their origins. "Perhaps it would," he concurred, his voice resonating with agreement, as he shared this insight with Patrick.

Hayden couldn't help but marvel at his extraordinary fortune in falling deeply in love with Patrick. A smile danced upon his lips as he met Patrick halfway, their embrace radiating an intense passion. In that electric kiss, Hayden felt a fire ignite within him, engulfing his being with an intoxicating fervor.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue May 16, 2023 4:28 am

Although nonverbal wasn't any easiser, it was certainly a lot more easier to master then wandless magic. Patch heard theree were many witches and wizards that never mastered any one of them. But quite honestly if he had to pick one or the other Patch would definitely do nonverbal spells more. "I think you have more advantages with nonverbal spells, no one knows your next move cause you're saying them nonverbally." He thought it was way more cooler then wandless magic by far.

There was no doubt Patch was head oved heels in love with Hayden, it was clear in his eyes that he loved Hayden deeply. So much it would shatfer him if something was to ever happen to Hayden, he was his everything. Patch didn't know how but each kiss was more and more intensifying each time their lips were in sync in perfect harmony of one another's. Trying not to let out any loud groan in pleasure.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum