Walpurgis Witch & Warlock - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Walpurgis Witch & Warlock - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Walpurgis Witch & Warlock

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Walpurgis Witch & Warlock - Page 2 Empty Re: Walpurgis Witch & Warlock

Post by Dariela McLaggen Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:57 am

Once when she finished and both she and Darian were signed she looked at Christian and Cly with the biggest smile on her face.

"It's not like I was listening on purpose, but I heard what you say. Why would Christian apply? Don't get me wrong Chris, but we all know Slytherins would win, so there is no point. But it could be funny to try, though. Why don't you apply for your girlfriend as well? Maybe she will finally learn how better we are than muggles" she smiled and winked.
Dariela McLaggen
Dariela McLaggen
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Zabini Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:09 pm

Christian hadn't much interacted with Dariela over the years, but he had never before felt that he truly disliked her. That, evidently, was a mistake on his part. And, it should probably be noted that the Hufflepuff rarely held onto any level of distaste for others. Not for very long, anyway. But she had set him on edge in a matter of a few words, and now he was well and truly pissed off.

Clytemnestra had a fair point, if he decided to be objective about it. But Dariela seemed to be just plain mean-spirited. How had he never paid attention to that before?

"First," he snapped at the more blunt of the two, "don't call me that. Second, talk badly about Charlotte or Muggles in front of me again, and you will regret it. And lastly, perhaps it bloody well should be just Slytherins. You're clearly proud enough of yourselves, so it would undoubtedly be amusing for anyone mental enough to attend, considering I've no doubt you'll find some way to go after each other. I can't imagine what you'll do if you lose. Which, at this rate, McLaggen, I daresay you will. Hardly a role model with that sort of thinking."

Merlin, if Ace could see him now. This outburst was, obviously, a product of spending too much time around her.

"Why," he concluded firmly, crossing his arms over his chest, "would I want to be part of something like that?"
Christian Zabini
Christian Zabini
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Dariela McLaggen Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:57 pm

Christian Zabini seemed to be mad.
Who would say? Maybe she had the wrong opinion about him. It looks like he actually has some kind of fire inside him. Miracles do happen.

"Ouch. We are touchy today, aren't we?" she smiled while looking at him and listening to his monolog. He was so into telling good stuff about Muggles and that Waldorf hater girl.

"I can say hanging around with that Waldorf girl had a bad effect. You forgot how superior we are comparing to Muggle. And even half-blood witches. Tell me, Chris" she paused for a second just to be sure he was listening.
"What would you parents say if they know who is your girlfriend?" Dariela smiled and shook her head.

"You think I'll lose? Well, maybe I will, but I will still be better than you" she winked and started applying again. This time for Christian and Charlotte.
"Let's see. Maybe your girlfriend has better chance to win."
Dariela McLaggen
Dariela McLaggen
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top