Guess what crazy witch decided to pop in to say "Hello" ^_^
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Guess what crazy witch decided to pop in to say "Hello" ^_^ Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Guess what crazy witch decided to pop in to say "Hello" ^_^

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guess what crazy witch decided to pop in to say "Hello" ^_^ Empty Guess what crazy witch decided to pop in to say "Hello" ^_^

Post by Kat Piper Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:28 am

Most of you probably don't know me, actually I think that there are very few of you that actually do know/remember me xD I was a very active member on PA with my Bestie buddy in the world Besty Parquette. Both of us are in college doing what we do...studying. I"m in finals week right now so I MAY take up some serious HP RP again. Well I thought I would drop by and say hey to all the old names and introduce myself to all the new ones. LOVE YOU ALL!

PS: Here's me and Besty breakin it down! (I know it's old but you need something to remember me by!)

Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Guess what crazy witch decided to pop in to say "Hello" ^_^ Empty Re: Guess what crazy witch decided to pop in to say "Hello" ^_^

Post by Silvyr Svan Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:18 am

So......... the video was....... interesting. But anyways nice to meet you.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Guess what crazy witch decided to pop in to say "Hello" ^_^ Empty Re: Guess what crazy witch decided to pop in to say "Hello" ^_^

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:23 am

PIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -tackles huggles- ME HAS MISSED U! -nods-
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:57 am

Silvyr that was make SO long ago. We were sophomores in high school when we made it and now we're both almost seniors in college xD I know it's incredibly horrible, but I posted it a few years back when I first started, so I figured I would bring it back for laughs Razz

SOPH!!! I MISSED YOU TOO!!!! *hugs back* How have things been?! Long time no talk xD
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:22 am

-nods- yup she sure did for I remember watching it1 Ah... good times weren't they Pip? Things have been ok, REALLY miss you and Bets!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:53 am

Hello! :3 I'm pretty sure we don't know each other, but welcome back to PA Very Happy
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:50 pm

: D
I STILL LOVE THAT VIDEO

Oh and hi piper.

Razz Only kidding, it's great to see you ^.^
How've you been?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Sophie that absolutely were! Maybe we can make some freakin awesome new one!! Hopefully my attention span stays towards PA. I've been playing Skyrim so we'll see xD I'm not sure about Betsy. I can see if I can get her to make an appearance or two. She's in nursing school so he has like no time EVER. Not even for me *cries a little*
Razz

Hitame it's nice to meet you too!! Hopefully we'll get to RP sometime!

Jess I know I was late popping in to say howdy, (like a good month late) but I'm probably going to became more active! I've been swamped with finals this whole week but I'M DONE AFTER TODAY! *throws a party*

How many people are active from when I was here? There are so many new people! Well new to me at least. xD I'm sure most of you have been here for a year or so Razz
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Zamojska Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:24 pm

PIP!!! WHY WELCOME BACK HONZ!! I MIIIIISSED YOU LIKE CRAZY! <3 <3

It's Mari btw sorry about the account i was doing something on it and noticed your name.

Now we're only missing Betsy, Dan-Dan, Jemz and Gin WOOOO so are you going to throw a party on PA too? I'LL BRING THE COOKIES Razz

Alexandra Zamojska
Alexandra Zamojska
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 59
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:40 am

WOOT YAY FOR PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *brings drinks* If Bets can just say hi to us it will make me happy! -nods-
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top