The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe Empty The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe

Post by Jack Kubin Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Jack stood at the edge of the great lake, his eyes scanning the surface of the water for any signs of the giant squid, or fish, or something. an assortment of rocks were strewn to his left, and his wand was in his right. He looked down at one, and, after using the levitation spell on it, he lifted it a few feet into the air. He concentrated on keeping it afloat, while grabbing a tree branch he had found not to long ago. He readied the rock, his concentration, and the branch, than dismembered the spell, the rock falling. He focused, and- CLANG -the rock went flying out into the ocean.

Jack stared at the ripples of the water, sighing. He turned around, looking at the different faces he had seen in Hogwarts over the years.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe Empty Re: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:33 pm

Cecilia kicked a rock as she walked down towards the lake. In one hand she carried a book. It was a muggle book about vampyres called ‘Marked’ it was written by a mother and daughter, and even though Cecilia was barely half way through the book she already loved it. I had the perfect mixture of love, action, adventure, friend ship to make it kick ass. At the lake she chose a tree close to the water and sat down at its base. Opening the book to the place she had marked she began to read. The sound of a rock being dropped in the water made Cecilia look up and glare at the creator until she recognized who it was. “Jack!” she called, “what in the world are you doing?”
Today she wore a simple sun dress with a belted waist, accenting her body shape. On her feet she wore a pair of ballet flats. Her long dark hair hung loses around her shoulders and framed her face.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe Empty Re: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe

Post by Jack Kubin Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:33 am

Jack snapped his head to attention at who was talking. They sounded oh-so familiar. He grinned when he saw the familiar face, and sprinted at her resting body, until he was a few yards away, where he dropped to his knees, sliding to a stop a few feet away. He timed it perfect. He sat there, grinning like a fool.

"Oh, nothing, you know, playing Baseball."

He told her, his eyes gleaming. She looked exactly the same. Her absence had hurt him, and he felt like he was missing something. But all was well, hopefully. He looked her over, making sure everything was fine. Jack grabbed her shoulders, gleaming at her happily.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:57 am

Cecilia started to laugh at his goofy answer but the laugh turned into a terrible cough. Once she got over the coughing fit she smiled at him sheepishly and mumbled ad soft “sorry, I haven’t been feeling well lately.” It had been a while since she and Jack had spoken last and though she hated to admit it she had missed him as he obviously had missed her. Though she was happy he looked fine. He didn’t seem to have the green rash that covered her legs and stomach. The rash was almost unbearable even worse than the cough, even worse than the way her body ached. She wasn’t going to let his weird rash and mild cough keep her from being out side on a nice day.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:51 am

Jacks smile disappeared once he heard her cough. She had it, too? He wondered if she had suddenly caught it from him or something, but ruled that out. Jack itched his side, where a green rash silently grew, making his snot-bearing days nothing compared to it. He had been riddled with various coughs and sneezes throughout the past month. He didn't know why, but they just kept coming.

"You have a cough, too? Man, I thought I was the only one. Amelias gotta quarantine the place."

Jack said, grinning. He suffered from various body aches that came randomly, so thankfully they weren't here as of now. But he figured they'd come sooner or later. He also didn't really care that he was calling the new headmistress by her first name. She didn't deserve that much, in Jacks opinion. That was ruining the moment, by being civil to her. Jack sniffled a bit, his good mood slipping a little.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:06 pm

“Yeah, a Cough and my body hurts and itches a lot. Then I don’t get a lot of sleep so I’m sure I look horrible.” Cecilia said looking down at her hands in her lap. “Do you have the green rash too?” she asked looking into his eyes wondering if she should be worried about what was going on. Everyone in the castle was getting sick and most of them were having problems with their magic along with this strange illness. “Have you been having problems with your magic? I know many people have and mine doesn’t seem to want to work exactly the way I want it to either.”
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:23 pm

"Yeah I have no idea what's happening. The magic problems are most likely cause of this fever or whatever. I dunno."

Jack said quietly, looking at Cecilia, thinking hard. He then smiled again, sitting down on the ground fully. He didn't want any rash or sickness to get in between them. They had some catching up to do.

"But enough pessimistic thoughts. How've you been, Cecilia? Haven't seen you in a good while!"

Jack said, leaning forward, one palm resting on his knee, the others elbow resting on his other knee. He sat there, grinning like a madman as he stared at Cecilia, waiting for a reply. The sickness was beginning to get to him, but he wasn't about to show it around anyone.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:23 pm

“I’ve been good I guess” Cecilia replied, “no different than normal.” She looked up at him and smiled slightly. They seemed to have been close in the past but she wished that she knew that for sure. He truly had feelings for her but she wished she knew what those feelings for her really were. A relationship with him really would be easier than the one she liked to pretend she had with Jake. “How have you been? Good I hope.” She said speaking especially politically correct and polite as she spoke to him. She couldn’t risk anything more until she remembered everything.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Wed May 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Jack smiled softly. He scooted so he sat next to Cecilias side.

"Yeah, I've been fine. You don't gotta talk so formally, you know. I'd be fine if you talked in all slang, too."

He grinned,, than it slowly disappeared. He looked around the lake, his eyes scanning the area. A small wave disclosed the area of the giant squid, which was underwater and resting quietly. Jack wanted to poke it, and maybe disturb its slumber, even though that wasn't the smartest move to make. At all. He sometimes wondered why he was given the house of Ravenclaw. He sometimes didn't act the house at all, and acted more of a Gryffindor.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top