Walpurgis Witch & Warlock
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Walpurgis Witch & Warlock Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Walpurgis Witch & Warlock

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Walpurgis Witch & Warlock Empty Re: Walpurgis Witch & Warlock

Post by Christian Zabini Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:46 pm

"Interesting."

And indeed, this whole situation was quite interesting. As Charlotte had said - they couldn't spend all of their time together. Frankly, he wouldn't have wanted to. Everyone needed a break. So he had arrived at the fair before her, if only to look around and see what it was all about. Of course, he hadn't expected to see someone like Lux eyeing a pageant sign-up.

So he casually walked up behind her, stood with his hands in his pockets, and said the above. But he went on. "I didn't take you for someone with low enough self-esteem to do something like this. Do you really need the reinforcement when you're so sure of yourself?"
Christian Zabini
Christian Zabini
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Zabini Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:49 am

Christian could only shrug. It wasn't his right, he figured, to air out his family's issues in front of this girl he hardly knew. But still, he remained surprised by her decision.

"I suppose I always figured that confident people never needed that extra validation. Perhaps it doesn't work like that."

And he lifted an eyebrow in time for her to add a remark and look back at him. Her next comment, however, reminded him why he felt he had to be on edge around her. She always seemed to go out of her way to narrow in on things that might set off the person she was talking to. He understood riling up a housemate or friend, but he doubted he counted as the latter as far as she was concerned. And she clearly did this to everyone. So he just rolled his eyes.

"I couldn't imagine her doing something like this. She might find it fun, to be fair, but I doubt competing to show off her Herbology skills would be something she enjoyed. And besides, I have no intention of entering, either. I'd be.. amused if Charlotte did, but I sure wouldn't do it."
Christian Zabini
Christian Zabini
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Zabini Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:01 am

"Oh, come off it. I didn't mean it that way and you know it. I just meant that if she wanted to, I wouldn't talk her out of it." But still, he thought firmly, that didn't mean he wanted to participate himself.

Christian lifted an eyebrow at the name, but then remembered who he was talking to. And, for that matter, what the eldest men in his family seemed forced to put up with. So perhaps he wasn't really allowed to judge.

"Still?" He asked instead, leaning just enough to glance at the paper. "No, I may like Herbology well enough, but I wouldn't call myself competitive. I don't see the point in something like this. What do you win, anyway?"
Christian Zabini
Christian Zabini
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dariela McLaggen Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:04 am

Of course she will participate.
Mia was planning this event months ago. Even if they keep telling that this isn't about beauty it actually was. And damn it, she was aware of the fact that she was beautiful. So, why don't participate and show these people who is the real queen?

"Excuse me, a little space please," she said to Cly and Zabini boy who decided that the table with applications.
She wrote her name and to be honest, she had a little problem with the last question. It was always hard to find a reason which would bring you the crown.

Because I know how important Herbology is, we need to pay more attention to that subject.
There, that would work.

After she finished, she decided to write Darian's name as well.
Pureblood queen needs pureblood king.
Dariela McLaggen
Dariela McLaggen
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Zabini Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:15 pm

"Fair enough," he shrugged. Christian didn't take the time to notice one way or another about his professors while in class, but he could admit - looking back - that she probably had a point.

Still, he nearly smirked when she told him he needed to lighten up. "You try being best mates with Ace Longbottom and feeling any different. It's been a hell of a year. Actually, a few years, if not longer."

He stepped aside as Dariela came up, but only gave her a friendly nod before responding to Lux. "Maybe when you win you can convince them to have one," Christian teased.

Surely she would appreciate his assurance that she would, in fact, win. But then again, his family was one with a long-standing association to Dariela's, and maybe it was partly him wanting to see how she would react when he implied she couldn't. It was all in good fun, though. When had Christian ever been known to act out of malice? Except for that one time with Ace, of course..
Christian Zabini
Christian Zabini
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top