[OPEN] Real Life Slash - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

[OPEN] Real Life Slash - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

[OPEN] Real Life Slash

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

[OPEN] Real Life Slash - Page 2 Empty Re: [OPEN] Real Life Slash

Post by Julian Kapur Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:01 pm

Julian was not suited for delicate situations and, while he doubted Clair would appreciate being considered delicate, this situation was obviously delicate. Julian liked to consider himself an open-minded person (even though his actions often betrayed his ignorance) so he didn't want to do anything to offend Clair, or make him feel bad.

But he was also already having trouble as it was convincing the women of Hogwarts that he was the cassanova they needed. And any question to his sexuality would ruin his chances.

Also there was the whole not liking men thing in his way. And his fragile sense of masculinity.

"Cool thanks like you're a really good friend," Julian said, his voice a little hollow and shakey as he said it.
Julian Kapur
Julian Kapur
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Kapur Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:32 pm

"It's not-"

Merlin, this felt horrible. He had never been on this side of the equation. He knew the other side well enough, even if he had never gotten far enough to really get so overtly rejected (it was more of a blanket attitude of disinterest directed towards him) and was finding that neither part of the situation was comfortable.

"It's not a good enough thing," Julian said with a shrug. "It's a... I'm just not... Y'know. Thing."

Jordyn would have been dying of laughter. Peter would have probably hit him. He deserved all of it.
Julian Kapur
Julian Kapur
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Kapur Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:27 am

"No, I'm not scared- don't be- no, it's just, I don't want to assume-"

It was the verbal version of running, tripping, and then getting up just to fall over again.

Merlin, he wasn't sure how this was his fault. He wasn't the one with the feelings, or the confusion he might have promoted, or- whatever else he might have done. Had he actually done anything, except chewing on his own foot?

But it did feel like his fault. This was a friend, after all? And he was doing a shit job of being a friend.

He sighed. "You're smarter than me. C'mon, you've gotta know that a kiss is a big deal for me. And I put up with a lot of strong opinions of who I am - I don't know if I could also deal with everyone having an opinion on something I'm not, too."
Julian Kapur
Julian Kapur
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Kapur Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:33 am

Julian felt bad, felt like maybe Clair was right, that he was making too big a deal of it all. But every time he tried to reconcile that, one big resounding reason not to give in came barreling back into his head. I don't want to. And for a boy who had always been unapologetically persistent in his pursuit of women, this sudden realization hit him hard.

"Clair," he said, firmly. "I'm sorry. But no. Okay?" He sighed and ran a hand over his face. "Look, I should get going. I'll see you around."

And he headed for the door.
Julian Kapur
Julian Kapur
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top