[OPEN] Sorry I Interrupted Your Studying by STARVING TO DEATH - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

[OPEN] Sorry I Interrupted Your Studying by STARVING TO DEATH - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

[OPEN] Sorry I Interrupted Your Studying by STARVING TO DEATH

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[OPEN] Sorry I Interrupted Your Studying by STARVING TO DEATH - Page 2 Empty Re: [OPEN] Sorry I Interrupted Your Studying by STARVING TO DEATH

Post by Molly Weasley Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:49 pm

Margo was giggling at Christian's comment, ever glad to have his friendship. Her attention was then caught by Charlotte, who had settled between herself and the Hufflepuff, and even though Waldorf was quickly distracted by the entrance of the ever-ridiculous Julian Kapur, Margo could not help but feel a little smug. Here she was, being entertained by two classmates, and Molly was up at the front, scribbling away. Who said Margo couldn't survive without her brunette counterpart.

Ace was less pleased with the socialization occurring around, but she didn't have much time to sulk about it because... well...

The bat-bogey hex isn't a particularly flattering hex. Ace felt the sudden urge to sneeze. But instead, a little bat wriggled out of her nose.

She let out a yelp of surprise and covered her nose with her hand, standing up, her chair screeching behind her. "What the hell?!" she yelled, whipping around. "Who did that?!" Another bat escaped and Julian helped nothing by adding a prolonged, "Ewwwww!" to the din of noise. Margo was shaking her head at Charlotte's question, eyes wide as she tried to fight back laughter.

It was upon this scene that Lily Potter entered, a stack of essays in her hands. She stopped short, staring at what looked like utter madness. Ace was yelling at everyone - that much was business as usual - but the class was definitely not studying. She didn't envy Professor Davos, what with the age range problem, and this particular selection of personalities. But she was just here to deliver these essays from their History of Magic class for reference. She had no plans to stay long.

The professor caught Lily's eye and tried to force the panic out of his face. He pointed his wand at Ace and flicked his wand, providing the counter-curse before clearing his throat loudly. "Everyone settle down! Professor Potter."

Lily grimaced, ignoring the gazes that turned her way. She quickly approached the sub, holding out the papers. "Just... sent to give you these."

"Please stay," the professor hissed under his breath but she flashed him a look of conflict. She had some very good reasons for not remaining in this room, but one in particular rose up within. She decided to lie instead. "Sorry, mate. Busy day."

And she swept out, leaving a small bubble of silence behind her.

It was Julian Kapur who popped the bubble, leaning over to Molly as he said, in what should have been a whisper, but was very clearly heard by the entire group. "She and Apollo still boinking?"

Margo gasped, Molly's eyes widened as she wished a thousand deaths upon the Gryffindor, and Ace was choking. The substitute was desperately writing on the chalkboard, hoping the history of goblin wars would provide a sufficient distraction.

Fat chance.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Sorry I Interrupted Your Studying by STARVING TO DEATH - Page 2 Empty Re: [OPEN] Sorry I Interrupted Your Studying by STARVING TO DEATH

Post by Apollo Zabini Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:34 pm

[Seating order, for reference:
Cassie, Apollo
Margo, Charlotte, Christian Z., Ace
Christian T., Clytemnestra
Molly, Julian, Peter (NPC)]

Apollo was reaching for the charm around his neck when Cassie turned to him in the aftermath of the hex on Ace. Christian, a row back, was staring, open-mouthed, at Ace. He was completely useless, of course, though he knew he would never ever forget this. And while Apollo had a guess who had done it, he couldn't help but feel he might have done it as well. Even if he was tempted to give the kid a dirty look as well. But he just shrugged in reply. "Not sure."

Of course, the instant he finished speaking, Lily walked in and he turned his attention back to his essay. Perhaps he shouldn't have sat in the front, even if he knew he would get away with it. Luckily, she left quickly. He didn't have the chance to check the charm before Julian spoke again.

Pure rage rolled off of him at the question, and he sat up slowly until his spine was straight. And then he turned around, leaning to the side so he could see Julian around the students between them.

Christian had seen his brother lay down a few threats before, but this one was actually a bit worrisome.

"That would be an interesting question, dipsh*t, if what you're talking about had actually ever happened. How about you keep your mouth shut?"
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:21 pm

Cassiopeia nodded her head.  Well, she wasn't too sure why it was done, the hex.  "Oh, I see," she said. Before she could even say something else, Lily walked in.

She heard Lily speak with the professor for awhile, and then the woman left. When she heard what Julian said, she was shocked, to be honest. She has heard the rumour a few times, too, but she didn’t really believe rumours until they were proven true and she had heard about it directly from people who were part of it.

"Wow," was all Cassie could say. "Well, I don't know Lily really well. So I can't say who she would date or not. But yeah, I can't see her dating her own student. It's insane," she said, sighing. To be honest, she didn't care that much about the topic.

Cass didn't pay any attention to their professor at all. She was sure she could study for this exam herself if she wanted. She had just failed - mostly because she forgot to study for it last time. She was too busy with some other things last time.
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:34 pm

Something that should be the quiet and useful group, turn into drama and gossip group. Charlotte shook her head disapproving and once Ace was fine, for Charlotte it was a sign they need to finally start learning. She doesn't have all day to be here and listen does Zabini brother fu*k professor Potter or not. It was disgusting anyway.

"Can we just finally start studying? Some of us want to actually pass the bloody exam and not to listen about the potential affair in the school." She frowned and once again opened her book and started reading that stupid history. She will pass this exam, with or without help of this group.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Weasley Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:05 pm

Molly didn't usually invest in the lives of her peers, tending to prefer to watch them as though behind a curtain, keeping a distance so she wouldn't have to put in the effort of faking empathy. But she had been there the night they saved Lily. She had seen, firsthand, the concern in Apollo's eyes when they found the brunette, a concern deeper than the pity one extended to any victim. She had watched his jaw clench as they pieced together what had happened to Lily, had seen dark emotions flickering behind his eyes, had watched him pretend to keep a distance. She knew, all the way back then, that neither Zabini had gone along with her just to help a classmate.

She had heard the rumors, of course. Everyone their age was talking about, the rumor having started from the purebloods who had attended the Christmas ball where, apparently, the two had put on a very public breakup. But she hadn't dignified the rumors wit even a second thought. As Apollo turned to glare at Julian, she watched his face, a small frown twitching onto her lips.

Julian was smirking at Lux's words, an unlikely ally but certainly a welcome one. "Good point!" he laughed, turning first to Peter, who had a proud smirk on his face, and then to Molly... whose stare could ice out a forest fire. His grin fell.

Margo was leaning forward to speak to Cass, her brow furrowing as she asked, "Who are you even talking to, Cass?" Ace had stuffed her fingers into her ears and was furiously mouthing along to the words the sub was writing on the board, trying to remove herself from the mess - since getting involved had gone so poorly for her. She hated agreeing with Charlotte, but she too wanted to get back to work.

Lux's accusation was met with the screech of a chair. Necks that craned back to see the source of the noise would be met with the sight of Molly Weasley, standing before her table, eyes cold on the Lux girl. She didn't say a word, just pulled her bag onto her shoulder and snatched up her book. Margo was beginning to call out to her, but Molly's eyes darted towards her friend, silencing her, before wandering over to Apollo.

A quirk of her eyebrows was the only invitation he was going to get. She turned, making sure her bag knocked into Julian before she left the study room.

The sub cleared his throat. "Perhaps we could now turn our attention to the notes I've put on the bored..."
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Zabini Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:48 pm

It was one thing for someone to rag on Apollo, particularly given what he had been up to and what it had done to Christian over the past couple of years. That, the Hufflepuff could grudgingly understand and keep quiet about - even if his brother clearly could not. And it didn't help, probably, that a fair few students looked shocked by Lux's statements - either positively or negatively.

Apollo looked like he legitimately wanted to growl out his disapproval, but he just sent back what he surely felt was a promising glare. And definitely not the good kind of promise, like what Julian and co. had been hinting at.

It was disappointing, really. Christian had such a tendency to stick up for Julian, and now the git had to go and side with her. And, actually, Christian didn't even dislike Clytemnestra all that often, or even all that much. But her next quip changed that. More quickly than he could actually comprehend it, Christian went from embarrassed for everyone -- to fuming. While he had no idea what Charlotte would think about it, he knew that there was one person who would notice, and he definitely did not want her sympathy or commentary right now.

Most of all, he didn't want her to try and stand up for them. Ace was the type, but he couldn't deal with that in the moment.

So when Molly got up, clearly gesturing for Apollo to leave with her, it wasn't the elder but the younger twin that slammed his book shut, collected his things, and shoved his way out of the row to stalk out the door.

And Apollo couldn't think of a single thing worth saying to an insult like that. It had been against his father's side, and that certainly didn't upset him as much as it did Christian. But it was still a jab at the lot of them. If he left now, even more rumors would spread. About how Lily had just left, so maybe he was just running off to find her. Or that he was too cowardly to take all of the abuse, considering he was inevitably daddy's favorite. As he turned to watch Christian leave, all he could really think about was the fact that neither of them would be writing home any time soon.
Christian Zabini
Christian Zabini
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:14 pm

Cassiopeia sighed. She didn't really talk with anyone particular. "Well, I just said my opinion. I didn't talk directly with anyone," she explained.

She wasn't sure what to else to say, so she kept quiet now. Well, she was here to study but same time she could have done it somewhere quieter too.

"Yes, let's go and focus on studying. It's the reason why we are here not to discuss someone love life," she said with a small smile. She hoped they would drop now the subject so they can focus on studying, not just some gossip what might not even be true.
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:39 pm

Charlotte closed her book angrily feeling really frustrated. It looks like no one is here to actually study.
Maybe Ace felt the same, but that makes only two of them in the room full of the people.
So, what the hell is Charlotte doing here, then? She could just go to the common room if she wanted to be around people who just keep talking, never shutting up.

"Why I came here?" she hides her face in her palms and shook her head angrily.
But there is no point to leaving now. If she leaves, they would start talking about her. They would probably think she is the girl who becomes angry for everything, frustrated and everything else.

So, she took a deep breath and then opened her notebook.
If she can't study, then maybe she can draw instead. That could be good.
She closed her eyes for a moment thinking about nature, perfect place where she can be alone and peaceful. After couple of seconds, she opened her eyes again and started drawing completely ignoring everyone else around her.
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top