Here we go (Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Here we go (Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Here we go (Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here we go (Open) Empty Here we go (Open)

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:55 am

It was last year for Michelle and it became to end soon. She just needed to go home with train, so she can see her family again. She haven't seen them for awhile for sure. She kind of misses them already. She really isn't sure what she wants to do with her life yet, she haven't figured out that part yet but she knows she needs to choose something.

She walked into the train and did choose one random compartment to sit in. She had no idea that they won't go home this time. She sat down on seat and did push her luggage under the seat. She began to look out of window. Elle hoped that someone will join with her since riding alone was boring for sure for her. She might be nice slytherin but at the end she didn't really have that many friends like she hoped for. She had became lately quite distance from her friends and she isn't sure why.

She kept looking out of window and thinking what she should to do with her life now. She won't come back to Hogwarts next year for sure.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Here we go (Open) Empty Re: Here we go (Open)

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:46 am

Michelle was in her own thoughts she didn't notice person entered until she was greeted there. She looked up to the girl a offered to her small smile.

"Hello," she said back to the girl, who was younger than her for sure. She wasn't sure what house she was.

Michelle wasn't at sure how to reply to girls question. "Well depends of holiday really. Well for me it won't really be school holiday anymore. Since this year what just ended was my last," she said. It was basically true at least for sure. "I actually like holidays since then I can see my family who I haven't seen for awhile," she added with a smile.

"In what year are you in, well was?" she asked there now something. She was bit of curious about it there right now.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:32 pm

Michelle sighed when she said she was lucky. "Well I guess I am lucky about that I can use now magic basically when I want but still there is now other worries," she said with a weak smile.

Getting job wasn't so easy as people think when you have no idea what you wanna to do really. Elle doesn't really wanna cut her hair actually. She likes it as it is.

"Oh I see. You're still young and many years head of you," she said. "Good Luck with your school years," she added.

"I'm Michelle Cuffe," she said there her first and last name. She was used to saying it like that. "What about you?" she asked back there.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:32 pm

When Michelle heard the younger girls last name then she was sure she have heard it somewhere but she couldn't yet connect the dots. She was it was about someone history or it was just a rumor.

"Nice to meet you Beth," she said there with a small smile. "You can call me Mich or Elle," she said there now something.

When train suddenly jolted she wasn't sure what had happened. She looked at the younger girl. Also it was time whe she realized where she had heard the name. Harry Potter and her muggle family where he lived was Dursley too.

"I'm not sure what just happened," she said honestly. "Everything will be okay eventually," she said there to herself also to Beth.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wendy Fudge Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:08 am

Wendy Fudge was on a quest to recover some snacks for her two siblings. Simon was probably off with his other friends, and she did not mind. She had him all to herself for the entire summer, and she already worried that her brother was not social enough. She was not going to make a point about it now.

However, Noah and Pippa were her younger siblings, and therefore under her jurisdiction. Travelling together was a family tradition, and she upheld that tradition through the sugary bribes of snacks from the trolley.

On her way back, juggling the chocolate frogs and sugar quills, she felt a sudden shift and the train bucked, sending her and her goods flying. She blinked, momentarily stunned by the movement. She scrambled up, grabbing the door of a compartment, which slid open. She shook her head and reached up, clutching her head. "Did you guys feel that? Is everyone okay?"
Wendy Fudge
Wendy Fudge
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 56
Occupation : Nanny | Sales Assistant at the Hogsmeade Post Office

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Bennett Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:39 am

Mercy Bennett stood up without a word, yanking her faded denim satchel onto her shoulder before making her way to the compartment door, it was crowded and hot in there and Mercy couldn't stand it for a minute more.
The trains corridor was cold, colder then Mercy remembered it when she hopped onto the train. She squinted gripping the worn fabric strap of her satchel, her eyes travelling to the window to get a look outside; her gaze didn’t last long though as the train jolted harshly causing Mercy to fall against the window. She hissed in pain feeling her wand press into her skin hard, she reached and pulled it from her waistband and rubbed the sore skin on her hip.
She straightened herself out quickly, watery blue eyes darting around in confusion rather than fear.
Mercy held her wand up not sure how she was going to protect herself when her best spell was Mimble Wimble. She frowned to herself pushing her wand back into her waistband when it seemed there was no immediate threat, why had the train stopped? With her hand gripped on the satchel strap once more, Mercy slowly walked up the corridor looking into the compartments at the confused students.

She couldn’t help the smile on her face when she saw the younger students fear, she brushed the hair out of her face eyes going into the next compartment which held a strange group.
A seventh year Slytherin, perhaps a graduate now, a young looking Ravenclaw and… Wendy Fudge, Mercy could recognise the Tinkerbelle from a mile away. She stood behind Wendy looking into the compartment.
“Scared?”
Mercy Bennett
Mercy Bennett
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top