Austin and Danny's pad - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Austin and Danny's pad - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Austin and Danny's pad

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Austin and Danny's pad - Page 5 Empty Re: Austin and Danny's pad

Post by Austin Sinclair Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:28 pm

Austin smiled and nodded as Tessa spoke he wanted to be in that house as soon as possible. When the woman returned with the paperwork she smiled at them both.

“Now, would you like to take a viewing?” she asked but Austin knew it would be fine and shook his head.

“No we'll do any repairs, sign what's needed and pay the price,” Smiling he looked at Tessa again “ we just want to be in and settled before out son or daughter's born” he lightly kissed her and heard the woman 'aah' as she sat down and opened a file in it he could see an old deed and a set of keys. Austin took out his wallet and a gold coloured card. Handing it over he input the pin and a receipt was printed.

“Congratulations, the cottage is now yours.” She said and handed over the keys and deed, Austin handed them both to Tessa.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:54 pm

Tessa stood beside Austin as he handled the business part of the transaction. Meanwhile, Tessa was imagining all the redecorating and furniture shopping she would get to do. She loved shopping, it was one of her most favorite things to do. She couldnt wait to buy thinkgs for the baby too. Cute clothes, toys, blankets, and all the other things their little bean would need when he or she arrived. She held Austins hand when he was handed the keys and smiled "Lets go look at it. I wanna see our new home." She said eagerly. She could not wait to see how big her new bathroom was
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:36 pm

Austin smiled at Tessa as they left the estate agents “ so wanna go see it?” he asked knowing by the smile on her face she would want to. Pulling her gently around to a side alley he wrapped one of his arms around her waist he lent down his other hand cupped the back of her head as he kissed her deeply. “Hold tight.” he whispered softly as he apperated them to the cottage. Stepping back he moved to one side so she could see it. Now even he was super excited to see inside the cottage.

“You can decorate it any way you want” He told her handing her the keys to the front door then scooping her into his arms. “ best practice for our wedding day.” he said grinning as he carried her up to the door and waited for her to open it so he could carry her over the threshold and into their new home.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:24 pm

Tessas eyes lit up when he asked her if she wanted to go see the house. She eagerly nodded and began bouncing excitedly "Yes yes yes. Yes I wanna go see it. What kind of silly question is that?" She asked laughing. She gasped a bit when he kissed her and smiled as he apparated them to the house. SHe couldnt stop smiling when he saw their new home "I cant wait to get started. I already have so many ideas." She smiled as he picked her up and carried her into the house "Such a gentleman." She said laughing as she kissed him. When he placed her back on her feet she smiled "I love it so much."
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:30 pm

Austin seeing the look and smile on Tessa's face smiled “ have to admit its pretty nice.” he said pushing open the front door for her to enter.” welcome to our new home.” he said stepping back to let her go in first. “ we could have the nursery next to our room over looking the back garden which I could have a jacuzzi installed for those warm summer nights.” He said wrapping his arms around her from behind and lightly kissing her neck gently as he admired the room they stood in.

Walking around the rest of the cottage he found the kitchen to be surprisingly modern and the main bedroom was light and airy. “ so you like it?” he asked smiling as he lent on a door frame his hands pushed deep into his pockets as he watched her. He was happy inside and out to have her in his life.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:30 pm

Tessa listened to his ideas and smiled "I like the idea of nursery placement." SHe said going to said room and looked at the size "Its a good size. We can put the crib just below the big window. And we can put the changing table right here against this wall." She said gesturing to the far wall "And a Jacuzzi sounds wonderful. Could we also install a pool, perhaps?" She asked biting her lower lip. She really wanted a pool for the summer nights when their baby was asleep and they could have some alone time. 

She smiled and followed him around the rest of the house. She let out a squeal of joy at the sight of the kitchen. "I love it. Its so perfect." She said as she continued to explore "Can we stay here tonight?" She asked eager to move in
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:37 pm

Austin chuckled as he heard the enthusiasm in her voice as she spoke of where things would go, then as they walked with him around the cottage. At her request to stay the night he chuckled again and nodded wrapping his arms around her waist from behind and gently kissing her neck. “ sure why not, be nice to wake up to birds and not people shouting for once.” He looked at the kitchen and smiled “You know we passed a small farm we could get some things in and I could cook breakfast tomorrow, if your up to it.” He said with a smirk lightly kissing her neck once again. “ just don't tell my brother I can cook or he'll be asking me to do it all the time.” he whispered softly to her his hand brushing over her still flat tummy.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:13 pm

Tessa smiled and her eyes glowed with joy "We will have to go back to the flat and get some furniture to set up. The beds, the couch for the living room, get the tvs over here". She said happy that she knew how to set up muggle technology. She smiled a bit at the diea of home made breakfast "I like that. Just no eggs. Just the thought of them make me sick. Maybe we can do pancakes? Oh, and bacon." She said happily. She blujshed a bit as he rubbed her tummy and giggled "I love you so damn much, Austin Sinclair."
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:07 pm

Austin smiled and kissed the side of her neck where it joined her shoulder “ you keep talking like that we'll be christening this place before the furniture is in” he said chuckling as he kissed her once again. When she said no eggs he groaned and nodded “ can't have you sick, pancakes it is” He said then laughed softly as she added bacon to the list. With a kiss he moved to face her “ come on time we got back and got our things together, and since when did you learn how to use a muggle TV?” he asked still smiling at her as he slid his hands down to pull her closer to him his arm around her waist as he lent closer and kissed her gently as he ported them back to the apartment.

“well, lets get to it” He said and smiled heading to the kitchen to pack up some groceries to take to the new house. “Might think about shrinking the furniture while we carry it there then unshrinking it in place.” He placed vegetables, eggs and flour in a bag along with other ingredients for pancakes.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:13 am

Tessa let out a soft moan and leaned into his touch "Is that a promise or a threat. Because damn baby, I wouldnt mind doing that right here and right now." She said before letting out a soft laugh. She kissed him softly and smiled when he agreed to do pancakes "Thank you baby." 

She followed him when he said it was time to go. She grabbed her purse from the counter in the kitchen and smiled "I cant believe its ours." She said as they got back to their apartment "The flat just seems so... small now. You know what I mean?" She listened to his idea and nodded "Yeah, I agree. Lets go ahead and grab some things now. Like your bed, the tv, and the couch.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top