Austin and Danny's pad - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Austin and Danny's pad - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Austin and Danny's pad

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Austin and Danny's pad - Page 2 Empty Re: Austin and Danny's pad

Post by Austin Sinclair Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:39 pm

Austin saw the momentary look of worry on her face and he lent closer kissing her gently " Don't worry I'll be fine." He whispered softly to her his hand caressed her cheek before kissing just behind her ear with a smile. He looked back at Danny and chuckled " well yeah but it would be unfair to him, him not having a girl and all." he mused hoping to just tease him a little.

He chuckled hearing her surprise and seeing her face light up "Yep, well, its kinda two surprises, and well it will make both of us happy..but I'm saying too much, gotta wait." He said smiling
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:52 pm

She giggled and nuzzled into him. She moaned a bit as he kissed behind her ear and she reached under the table to trace up his thigh and over the waist band of his jeans. If he wanted to tease, she could tease as well. She smirked and danny made a face, "and with that I make my leave. I'm gonna go to hogsmeade. Ill take the port key to uncle andys shop. Ill be home later" he said before leaving the room. Tessa laughed softly and looked at austin "I guess we are alone for the day, now what do you want to do?" She asked smiling at him when he said there were two surprises she pouted cuz he wouldn't tell her what they were "come on, baby. Give me a hint?"
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:02 am

He could not help but chuckle at her attempt to find out his plans " okay, just one hint, today will be a life changer." He said smiling as he returned her kiss then stood up he moved to the door way leading to his room " you coming I gonna grab a shower, thought we could conserve water." He smiled motioning with his head as he had his arms folded across his chest. He hoped she would not notice the small black box that sat on his night stand but even if she did it wouldn't change anything in his mind, he would ask her one way or another.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:06 pm

Tessa was pretty sure she knew what he was talking about and she couldn't help the smile that spread across her face as she followed him "a shower actually sounds really good right now" she stepped into his room and removed her clothing as she looked around and her eyes fell on the tiny box and she gasped "austin?" She said softly before looking over at him. She didn't know what to say or do in that moment. She was suddenly terrified as she stared at her boyfriend, unable to take her eyes off of him. She kept hiting her lip as she stared at him
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:16 pm

He turned at hearing his name from her, he saw where she was looking and then back to her again. He walked over and picked it up moving to her he smiled " Tessa...thought this would be easier..." he took a deep breath and opened the box to show her the ring inside. " I was going to ask you at the picnic I have planed for after the game.

Slowly he got down on one knee in front of her the box held out " Tessa Di Angelo will you make me the happiest man alive today and well will you marry me?" he asked waiting for her reply.

((the ring: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]))
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:25 pm

Tessa stared at him, her mind completely blank and just kept staring "austin.... I've always been afraid of commitment. You know this. Ever since my dad killed my mom, I've been terrified. But... you make me believe in love and make me feel safe. So... yes. Yes I will marry you" she said laughing as she kissed him deeply and wrapped her arms around him nuzzling into him "I love you so damn much, austin." She said smiling and looked down at the ring as he slithering it onto her finger. She smiled and felt tears falling down her face. Tears of joy
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:56 am

For a moment he thought she was going to say no and his heart seem to stop but then he saw her smile and heard her say yes to his question not once but twice he could not help but grin quickly he slipped the ring on her finger and moved to hold her against him " I love you too Tessa " he said now grinning as he kissed her deeply then seeing the tears of joy running down her face he took his hand and with his fingers wiped them away.

"I love you so much Tessa, when your not with me I think about holding you kissing you." He told her taking her hand in his and kissing the palm of it. " you had me worried there for a bit
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:16 am

Tessa was so happy with him. She smiled down at the ring and then looked at austin.she kissed his fingers and his face. He was so amazing and she made him so damn happy. "I actually have a surprise for you" she reached into her bag and oulled out a picture of a 3 week old sonogram "surprise daddy" she said holding her breath, a bit frightened to say the least. She locked eyes with him as she waited for his reaction "austin....?"
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Fri May 05, 2017 11:24 am

Austin smiled at Tess as he watched her dig in her bag for something he stood looking confused as she handed him a black and white picture. At first he could not make anything out then slowly his eyes went wide and he heard her words. Looking up at Tess he then looked abck down at the image then to her tummy.

Sudenly he lundged forward and pucked her up spinning her around as he laughed. "Thats wonderful" he kept saying with now a big grin on his face. " I guess we'd have to get married before he or she comes along then" he said a goofy grin sitting on his face as his brain started thinking of what he would have to do now. "We..we'd need a place of our own, can't ask you to share with Danny, we 'd need a crib and cloths and oh whens your next sonogram, I have to be there." then he stopped and cupped her face in his hands as he slowly and gently kissed her. "I love you Tess.." he moved a hand to rest on her tummy. " and you little one."
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sat May 06, 2017 4:22 am

Tessa watched Austin as his eyes wandered over her body before she was suddenly in the air. She laughed and kissed him gently "Marriage is a great idea since you already proposed." SHe said holding up her hand to show off the ring "Instead of a place of our own why not just move to a bigger house. I dont want Danny to feel abandoned." Tessa said a bit of a lecturing tone to her voice. She giggled as Austin started babbling about all the baby things they would need "Honey, we have nine months to get all the things we need. As for my next sonogram, it is next wednesday." She said before smiling and lifting his lips to hers "We love you too."
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top