Austin and Danny's pad - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Austin and Danny's pad - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Austin and Danny's pad

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Austin and Danny's pad - Page 6 Empty Re: Austin and Danny's pad

Post by Austin Sinclair Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:55 pm

Austin smiled as he watched her pack the things they needed for the new house. At the mention of several items he laughed and nodded “ I'll get the bed, TV and couch you get the light stuff” he said shrinking everything they needed and placing them all in a box ready to be unshrunk in the cottage. He then moved to the kitchen and took half of the food from the fridge and cupboards.

“Got to leave the bro something, or he'll be interrupting us, though I have to say I don't know if he can cook, its always been me that does.” he said and scratched his head “ OH don't for get my guitar its in the closet in the hallway.” He called out “ I'll need that next week, I got a gig, but if you need me to go to doc appointments I'll go .” her told her as he walked out of the kitchen placing a box with the first that was half filled with food.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:03 pm

She nodded when he told her to grab the light stuff. So she grabbed the lamps and blankets and pillows and everything. She also pulled out some money and left it on the counter for Danny "Just in case he cant figure out how to cook., We dont want the poor kid to starve." She said laughing a bit. She grabbed his guitar and shrunk and it packed the pictures of them from their dates and just them hanging out having fun. She smiled when she found the picture of the first time Austin tried to teach her to play guitar. She shrunk it and put it in the bag "I think thats everything."
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:57 pm

Austin laughed as she told him why she'd put money on the counter for Danny “ oh we can't have little bro starving, he'd end up at our place wanting us to feed him.” he moved to wrap his arms around Tessa from behind as gently his kissed her neck. “ and we can't have that, not tonight, tonight is just you, me and the stars.” He let her go so she could continue to pack but paused watching her take down and smile at the photo of her first guitar lesson. He paused and smiled at her loving how she looked at that moment, the soft smile she had on her lips the way her hair fell all this made her more beautiful to him. He snapped back when she said she had everything.

Austin looked around and nodded “ yep looks like it.” Picking up his bag he placed them all together and held all of handles the bags before wrapping his arm around her waist and porting them back to the cottage. “ Honey we're home.” He whispered softly and sensually into her ear with a smile.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:33 pm

"Awwww play nicely. Danny is welcome any time. I will be sure to let him know that." SHe said smiling She blushed a bit when he kissed her neck and leaned back into his embrace. She felt so safe, so solid. She felt loved and adored by the man that even her dreams couldnt create. She smiled and looked back at him "I love the sound of that. And I love you even more." She said cupping his cheek and kissing him. When he apparated them home she smiled and put the bag down "I still cant believe we bought a house. Its so amazing." She said and began unpacking. She picked up the miniaturized version of the couch and put it where she wanted it to go before making it big again. She did the same with the tv and smiled "Unpacking is fun." She said tossing a chair at him to put somewhere and make big again
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:54 pm

Austin laughed as he watched Tessa lay out the living room as he picked up the bag taking out the bedroom items and walking to their room, placing down the bed and other stuff he enlarged it then made the bed. Once done he placed some rose petals over it and lit candles to give the room a romantic feel, finally he managed to enlarge an ice bucket with a bottle and two champagne flutes inside it. Feeling happy with his choices he moved to the dining room enlarging the table and two chairs he readied it for their supper.

“Hey Tessa, did you check out the bedroom yet?” He called out from the kitchen as he began to cook as he put away the food stuffs they had brought in the cupboards. He smiled hoping she would be surprised when she saw it all decked out all romantic for her to relax in.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:37 pm

Tessa looked up when he asked her to look at the bedroom "Honey, Im sure you did a fine job." SHe said enlarging a few house plants and putting them in their place before going to the bedroom. She gasped when she saw what he did and smiled "Oh Austin." She said smiling and turned back to walk over to him. She wrapped her arms around him and smiled "I love you so damn much." She said nuzzling her face into his neck "You are just so amazing. You're too good to me." She said with a small laugh
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top