Austin and Danny's pad - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Austin and Danny's pad - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Austin and Danny's pad

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Austin and Danny's pad - Page 3 Empty Re: Austin and Danny's pad

Post by Austin Sinclair Sat May 13, 2017 8:05 pm

Austin paused and thought about what she'd said and nodded " I agree can't let the sqirt out of my sight he might so something silly and I can't have that he's the only uncle this one.." He placed his hand on her tummy "This ones got." as she continued and mentioned the date of her sonagram he nodded and grinned.

"I got a gig in the morning but I'll keep the rest of the day clear and we can sort out wedding stuff,if you want to? and where is danny we should tell him since he's going to be my best man and all, I've not seen him around for a while?" he says looking around the flat "Not that Im complining the flats never been cleaner or quieter, but.."
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Wed May 17, 2017 6:07 pm

Tessa smiled and kissed his cheek, he was such a good brother to Daniel. She could tell they truly loved each other, even through all the bickering. "I believe I saw him heading towards the Quidditch pitch at school. Probably trying to get some practice in."

She nodded when he said he had a gig the morning of her sonogram appointment, but she knew he would be there with her at the doctors. Nothing on earth could keep Austin away at this point. He was a father, and she knew that was something he would not play around with. "Im sure he will be home later." She said smiling
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Fri May 19, 2017 3:50 pm

Austin smiled and pulled her close to him, he nodded when she mentioned she'd seen his brother heading to the quidditch pitch. "Good, more practice he gets the better he'll be come." he said still smiling at Tessa " I have a feeling we'll be the best perents our child could ever want." he said " becuse I know I'll be the best father, what ever he or she will be."

He stood for a moment the looked at Tessa smiling " well want to take a look at places?" he asked " I don't have anything on today so Im all yours.." his hand rested light on her tummy " and yours." It was still feeling like a dream, him a father. He wondered just what his perents would say. Though he new it would make his mothers day seeing how she awlays asked if he had any one when he spoke to her.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Fri May 19, 2017 5:55 pm

Tessa laughed softly and kissed him softly "I cant wait to be a mommy. I just... I wanna hold our little angel in our arms." She said blushing a bit. She did not know why, but she felt nervous about all of this. She smiled and nodded when he asked if she wanted to look at places "Yeah. We can go look at flats. Or do we want to try and get an actual house. With a yard and a driveway and all that?" She asked smiling as she looked at him "Also should we get something to eat before we go?" She asked sitting down at the table
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Fri May 19, 2017 8:14 pm

Austin saw the look in her eyes and caressed her cheek gently as she spoke. "You'll make a great mom Tessa, and I'll be at your side I promise." he smiled at her and listened as she said about a house. Now that he thought about it he never thought about an actual house before.

"Well I've always lived in flats but a house with a garden and yard does sound nice, and the little one can play out in the summers" He said now smiling at thr mention of food his stomach growled and he moved with her to the table.

"I'd almost forgot I was having breakfast, what with all this wonderful news." He said leaning slightly over her and kissed her gently where she sat.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Fri May 19, 2017 10:55 pm

She smiled and nuzzled into his hand "Im glad to hear that you will be there. I would not want anyone beside you by my side for all of this. I love you so much, Austin." She giggled a bit when he mentioned always living in flats, "My sister and I lived in a house when we were younger, before my mom died. It was nice. i remember a little creek in the back that me and Nessa used to go swimming in. Luca attatched a tire to a tree and we made a swing that we would jump off of into the water. It was always so much fun." SHe said remembering her child hood with a smile. She smiled and rubbed her tummy "Our child is getting hungry too."
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:14 pm

Austin listened to her and thought it might now be so bad living in a house rather than a flat. Then he suddenly had a thought. “ I'll have to get a proper job, guess I could just be in the band on weekends.” he said as he moved back to the table and placed some food in front of her too. Leaning down he kissed her gently on her lips again.

“As I do you Tessa and...hum we'll need to give him or her a nick name.” He said looking down at her. “ bean..for now since that's probably how big he or she is right now.” He chuckled as he could feel his excitement at becoming a father and seeing their child for the first time all be it on a fuzzy screen. Now he thought about books he'd need to read and a million other things that now spun around in his head.

“There's so much we'd need to know.” he said as he started to eat his breakfast “ and I have to tell little brother he's going to be an uncle too.” he laughed at that thought “ I'm so going to love that part” he chuckled as he ate some bacon.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:58 pm

Tessa smiled as he seemed to like the idea of living in a house "Im glad you like it. How about we go tomorrow to look around. But as for a proper job, you can stay with the team. IM sure the Serpents pay you plenty." She said giggling a bit as she called their baby a bean "Bean it is." She said laughing a bit. She began to eat and looked up at him 'Im sure Danny will be excited to be an uncle to our little girl." She said smiling. She wanted a daughter, she didnt know if Austin wanted a boy or a girl, but she wanted a little girl.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sinclair Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:19 pm

Austin smiled and nodded as he finished his food “Sounds good, but I'll let you choose.” He said “ but I insist that I pay, with the pay I have saved up it will be enough after all it is for all of us, then Danny can fully take over this place...if he wants too that is, his name is on the lease too.” He nodded when she said Danny would be excited at becoming an uncle at hearing her call bean their daughter he chuckled.

“Bean could be a boy?” He said “ but what ever Bean turns out to be, as long as he or she is healthy that's all that matters as far as I'm concerned.” He moved to hold her hand.
Austin Sinclair
Austin Sinclair
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:23 am

She smiled as he spoke and listened to the words he was saying "I dont want you paying for everything." She said unsure if she should be pleased he wanted to pay for everything or not. She sighed and held his hand and laughed a bit "Yes, Bean could be a boy. But Im hoping for a girl. I just love all the baby and toddler outfits and jumpers I can buy for a little girl." She said blushing a bit. Tessa was extremely into fashion and she couldnt wait to dress up her child and have them be the best looking baby in mommy and me class.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top