Reading in the libary - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reading in the libary - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reading in the libary

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reading in the libary - Page 3 Empty Re: Reading in the libary

Post by Addy Adeagbo Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:02 pm

" Oh... now I know what Darren's doing, wow this is funny I've never expected you to do this ! " Addy said obbserving Darren with a smirk on her face. " Freddy whatever you do, don't ask Ginervra if this is true, " Addy paused " We wouldn't want to break Darren's friendship with Ginervra. " Addy said sarcasticly.

Addy began to feel the need to read a book. So she got up and went next to Darren. She whispered in Darren's ear so Freddy did not hear " Darren if you like her as much as I think you do ask her out, but I'm not accusing you of anything. You can keep you friendship with her and play it safe. " Addy then continued walking to the Herbology section and began to look for some books to read.
Addy Adeagbo
Addy Adeagbo

Number of posts : 280

http://summerfeldhigh.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:15 am

Sophia was listening to Darren and Freddy talk. "As a matter of fact Freddy, Darren isn't a snob he happen to be one of my best friends so don't you dare call him a snob again."said Sophia as she narrowed her eyes at Freddy. "And second, Gin has liked Darren for a long time I think she was just to shy and stubborn to admit it."said Sophia as she went back to her book.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:45 pm

Darren rolled his eyes at Freddy, but said nothing. He knew how to ignore people well. Raising an eyebrow at Addy, he could tell she didn't believe him, well heck, he wasn't about to go around trying to prove it, why the hell would he lie? He didn't say anything when she whispered to him either, lord these people were starting to get annoying. Of course he liked Gin, but he wasn't about to ask her out. "Thanks.." Darren muttered to soph, grateful for her support, although he'd much rather they all just dropped the subject. Well, he had started it, now he had to deal with it.

Last edited by Darren on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:24 pm

Freddy looked over at Sophia and gave her an evil little stare. "What are you going to do about it if I call him a snob again?" He asked, then he turned to face at Darren. "Hows it going...Snob?" He said smirking. And Freddy who was now quite pleased with himself leaned pack in his chair and contunied reading like nothing had happend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:07 pm

Darren smirked at Freddy, what a retard. He was so jealous. "Wow.. Your so childish.." he said to Freddy, rolling his eyes. "No wonder Gin doesn't like you.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy Adeagbo Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:27 pm

" Ok I'm tired of this, obviously Darren and Freddy didn't come here to argue. Darren, you didn't come here to have this arguement, you came here to read. Freddy I no you didn't come here to argue, you just wanted read. " Addy said to the both of them. " We all came in here to read, so let's just do it. "
Addy Adeagbo
Addy Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:16 pm

Freddy was about to say something back to Darren but Addy had her say, and what she said was right. "Yeah sorry Addy and Sophia for being horrible and runing your peace and quiet." He said apoligizing to the two girls, but there was no way he was going to aplogize to Darren. Then freddy continued to read his book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:22 am

Sophia nodded. "That's ok, but please don't call Darren a snob he really not, he just easily annoyed by people."said Sophia told Freddy as she went back to her book.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:13 pm

Darren rolled his eyes at Addy, but didn't say anything more. Just smirked at Freddy, then began to read his book again.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy Adeagbo Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:52 pm

Addy rolled her eyes right back at Darren because it seems that's the only thing he can do when he has nothing to say. I hope his eyes gets stuck behind his head she thought in her head. " Anyway..." Addy said looking away from Darren to Sophia " How's it been Sophia ? " Addy asked her since hadn't seen her in a while.
Addy Adeagbo
Addy Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top