Reading in the libary - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reading in the libary - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reading in the libary

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reading in the libary - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading in the libary

Post by Darren Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:52 pm

Darren rolled his eyes when he mentioned Sally, god he was slow. No wonder he and Gin were best friends.. ugh, both were total morons. Darren had meant to ask about Gin, not Sally, although he hadn't seen Sally for a while now. "I meant Gin" he explained, sighing.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:56 pm

Freddy was even more puzzled now. "Gin isn't my girlfriend she is just my mate." Freddy told him. "Geez what made you think that?" He asked wondering how Darren thought differntly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:00 pm

Darren glared at him, did Freddy really think he was so stupid? He was wrong, Freddy might be, but Darren wasn't. "I know you like her" he continued indifferently, "So dont bother lying to me.."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:03 pm

Freddy couldn't help but chuckle. "Yeah I like her but doesn't mean that she is my girlfriend, thats what eight year olds do." Freddy said a bit louder then he should of so he quickly looked to make sure the libirian wasn't coming to tell him off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:07 pm

To be honest with himself, Darren didn't really know before now whether Freddy actually liked Gin in that way, it had just been an assumption. Now that Freddy had admitted it, so casually, Darren hated him more than ever. "Ha.. Well she doesnt like you as more than a friend so don't get your hopes up." he told him, sounding slightly childish, bu whatever, it was true. Gin had made it quite clear she liked him.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:10 pm

Freddy kind of knew that but he felt quite sad when he heard it from someone else. "Why are you so happy about it, do you think she gonna fall for you." freddy said smirking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:13 pm

he enjoyed seeing Freddy get sad when he had said that, still it was about time he knew. "Of course I do, she already has," Darren informed him with a smug smile. He saw no reason to tell him that the only reason they weren't a couple was because Darren refused to let them become that.

[g2g to sleep..]
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:16 pm

Freddy jaw dropped when he heard it as he was so surprised. Then he stared at Darren and smiled. "Your lying there is no way Gin would like you." He said even though he didn't really belive what he was saying but it was because he didn't want to know the truth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:21 pm

Seeing Freddy's shocked expression, Darren's grin became wider. He really didnt understand how Freddy hadn't known before. Hadn't Gin told him? But then again, Freddy was barely at Hogwarts anyways. "Why would I lie?' Darren asked raising an eyebrow. Anyone would boast about it if they had Gin as a girlfriend, although that wasn't exactly what she was to Darren, as she was one of the most prettiest and popular girls at Hogwarts. However, he wasn't the type to do that. "She does like me, so your just gonna have to deal with it.." he muttered, shrugging.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:27 pm

Freddy still couldn't belive what he was hearing. "How am i going to deal with it." He thought to himself, he looked down at his book and pretended to read, "but why would she like a snob like you." He muttered to Darren while still staring down at his book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top