Reading is good
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reading is good  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reading is good

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reading is good  Empty Reading is good

Post by Ashley Palmer Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:19 pm

Once again Christine was in the common room and did sit in comfortable armchair book in her hands. She was here to read again. She didn't really mind the other peoples at all. They like didn't exist for her when she was reading, she managed to shut them out some way. She had no idea how but she did it.

She was actually reading her Charms textbook, she just wanted to know about what the next chapter will be about. She liked to read some chapters in advance, so she would know more about next topic in class. She kept reading it there quietly. She sometimes did look around the room, just to check if the people where here or not. Today wasn't here many people, just few students reading in armchairs or then chatting in couch about something about what Chris here didn't care at all. Her Charms book was more interesting than their chatting.
Ashley Palmer
Ashley Palmer
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Reading is good  Empty Re: Reading is good

Post by Keira Thomson Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:00 pm

Keira yawned heavily as she pulled herself out of the very extra comfortable bed. She had to get up and go study some more as she heard there would be a test coming up soon in one of her classes and she really needed to be prepared for it. She threw on her light blue dress that had the white top and paired it with her adorable white flats with the panda faces on the feet. Stumbling to her trunk she pulled out her good vibes studded earrings and her hanging jeweled pendent necklace and about ten of her light blue jelly bracelets.

After putting all of it on she grabbed her Potions and Charms books and headed down the stairs to the common room to find a comfy spot to sit and read at since she really didn't feel like walking up to the fourth floor and studying in the library today.

She noticed one girl was in a arm chair and a group sitting on the couch and sighed quietly to herself. "I really didn't want to have to go all the way to the library to get peace and quiet" She thought to herself when she noticed that the group on the couch was talking kinda loudly about who knows what. But right after she had that thought they all stood up giggling and left the common room.

Keira grinned as the quiet came back to the common room. She quickly walked over to the couch and sat down with her books, pulling her legs up under neath her and opening her Potions book to read out of first.
Keira Thomson
Keira Thomson
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Palmer Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:12 pm

Christine did keep reading her Charms book there and same time watched these girl on the couch. She was glad when they soon left the common room. So they won't disturb anyone with their giggling and loud talk.

Chris actually was wearing there today one orange dress what until her knees and then her orange flats. She liked the color orange lately. She did keep reading her book but after reading few chapters a head she decided to do same thing with Potions book. So she placed the Charms book on table and took Potions one form the table. Then she noticed on other girl reading same books.

"Hey," she said there now with a smile. "Studying right?" she asked there now quietly from that girl. She knew she was few years older than her but she wasn't sure what her name was right now. "If you need to study then I won't really bother you. I just thought talking with someone for awhile could be good thing," she added there then with a smile.
Ashley Palmer
Ashley Palmer
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thomson Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Keira looked up when she noticed that she was being spoken too, and then smiled at the girl that was sitting across from her at the arm chair. "Why yes I am studying, I do a lot of it though so I won't mind to talk for a bit." She said as she leaned on the side of the couches arm.

"I'm Keira by the way, sixth year." She said introducing herself too whom she could see as a younger student than herself. "It's a beautiful day today I hear." She said sighing happily. "I love the fall season" Keira said a bit quieter as she adjusted a pillow that was behind her back bothering her a bit. She threw it to the side and leaned back on the couch getting comfy.

"Are you studying as well?" She asked curiously to the girl.
Keira Thomson
Keira Thomson
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Palmer Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:17 am

Christine smiled. She was glad that girl, whose name was Keira did talk back now there and wanted to talk with her now. "Oh okay," she said there back when she said that she could talk now.

"I'm Christine, fourth year," she said there now with a smile. "You can call me Chris or something like that for shorter," she said there now with a smile. "I heard it too but I haven't went out today," she said. She really wasn't sure how good weather it was. "I love spring most of times not fall," she said there now with a smile. She did put her book on the table. She was quite comfy in her side.

"I was just reading a head. I have done all my homework for today already," she said there now with a smile.
Ashley Palmer
Ashley Palmer
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thomson Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:31 pm

Keira smiled when Christine said she liked the spring more. She actually really liked the spring herself, honestly the only season she didn't like was summer because it got to hot and when it gets deep into winter because she really didn't like it when it became too cold.

"I love both fall and spring, it is the most beautiful times of the year. All the colors and the amazing weather all the time. Just beautiful." She said sighing happily as she grinned. Keira looked back at her books and sighed. "I haven't unfortunately. Still have loads to do and I have to study a bunch more." She said looking at her bag that was full of books and parchment paper. "Though a break is definitely needed as well" She said with a laugh.

"Studying is all I ever do anymore." Keira said miserably as she recounted how many times she had studied this year in her head.
Keira Thomson
Keira Thomson
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Palmer Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:03 am

Christine smiled there and nodded her head. She didn't like summer that much either, it could got very hot and same time she didn't like winter too since it would get too cold. She liked fall too but spring more for some reason.

"Yeah you are so true about. I love weather of spring and fall too. They aren't that hot or then not so cold like in summer and winter," she said there now with a smile. "Yeah studying usually takes long time to people but not for me," she said there now. She could help but she is younger so she doesn't know well her homework, it would be hard for her yet.

"I have time for more things too. But I mostly read for advance lately. So I could know what we are talking in next lesson," she said there now with a smile. "I could help you but I'm younger than you," she said there now at the end with a smile.
Ashley Palmer
Ashley Palmer
Second Year Hufflepuff
Second Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top