Reading with a hint of flavor.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reading with a hint of flavor. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reading with a hint of flavor.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reading with a hint of flavor. Empty Reading with a hint of flavor.

Post by Kane Orktas Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:49 am

Kane opened the door to the library, slowly slipping in as he looked around, "Hm... not many." he quickly went to the cooking section, looked around, and pulled out a book called 'Making the best, Vegetables, meats, and all.' he smiled, walked back to the reading section and sat down at a table and started studing the recipies.

Kane Gemin Orktas Jr. First year, Ravenclaw.

Last edited by Kane Orktas on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Kane Orktas
Kane Orktas
Second Year Gryffindor
Second Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Reading with a hint of flavor. Empty Re: Reading with a hint of flavor.

Post by Kevin West Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Kevin was here to study.

Not that he really needed it but it's always good. Due to the fact that he was already prepared, the time he spent there would be cut down greatly. As he entered the library, it was crowded but still quiet. He saw another Ravenclaw that he recognized from the common room. Kevin didn't know if he was in his classes or not, but if he was, he never noticed him. Kevin, being the friendly guy that he always is, walked over to him and introduced himself.

"Hey. Watcha doing?" he asked him getting a conversation started between them. It looked as if he was planning on cooking. But in the library? "Oh and I'm Kevin. I don't know if you've noticed me around."

Kevin West
Kevin West

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Reading with a hint of flavor. Empty Re: Reading with a hint of flavor.

Post by Kane Orktas Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:05 am

Kane looked up on the guy talking to him, "Huh? Oh sorry I wasn't paying any attention, I am memorizing recipes so that I can make my own cook book after I try these and rate them on my own opinion. Oh and Kane, Kane Gemin Orktas Jr." he was partially paying attention to the guy while he read and read... suddenly the page he was on couldn't turn, "Figures," he said, "It's not been used..." he quickly got his wand and casted a spell to clean the paper, he put his wand back in his shoe. "Hmm that was easy..." He then walked to a different room.
Kane Orktas
Kane Orktas
Second Year Gryffindor
Second Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top