Is There Any Flavor Other Than Chocolate?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Is There Any Flavor Other Than Chocolate? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Is There Any Flavor Other Than Chocolate?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is There Any Flavor Other Than Chocolate? Empty Is There Any Flavor Other Than Chocolate?

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:14 am

Khaat had a craving for really good ice cream. It didn't happen often, but when she got a craving for it, nothing would do except exactly what she was craving. And this time, she wanted chocolate. Really good chocolate.

St. Mungo's had regular chocolate ice cream, certainly, but that wasn't what she wanted. She had had a taste, awhile back. for some dark chocolate ice cream. It was a deep, rich silky brown chocolate color and it had chunks of smooth rich dark chocolate in it as well. Besides that, it was some of the richest, creamiest ice cream she had ever had. Decadence in a cone. And it was a chocolate wafer cone at that that had been dipped in chocolate and rolled in chocolate sprinkles. The whole concoction was called Chocolate Overload. It was available in three sizes--Regular, Dangerous, and Chocolate Coma.

Khaat ordered just a regular--the smallest size--and watched as they prepared her cone. She dug out some sickles out of her purse and handed them over to pay for her indulgence.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22660
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Is There Any Flavor Other Than Chocolate? Empty Re: Is There Any Flavor Other Than Chocolate?

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:30 am

Rodgey was walking around town. He felt like getting something sweet like candy or icecream. He decided that it would be better to get icecream then it would be to get candy and entered the Ice cream Parlour.

Rodgey wore A grey shirt, Blue jacket and black jeans. It was a bit cool out which meant it was good that he was wearing a jacket today. He usually didnt eat icecream so it would be nice to have ice cream for once.

When he entered the Parlour he headed strait to the counter to see what they had. There were chocolate chocolate and more chocolate. He asked the person if they had anything that wasnt chocolate and they said yes and gave him a banana split without the chocolate, extra caramel, and loaded with nuts and Bananas. This was his favorite thing to eat. He sat down at a table and picked up his spoon ready to eat.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Is There Any Flavor Other Than Chocolate? Empty Re: Is There Any Flavor Other Than Chocolate?

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:45 am

The clerk handed Khaat her cone, and she tasted it. It was wonderful. She turned and saw a young man with a huge banana split. She hadn't had a banana split since she was a kid, and even then it had been on a holiday to New York with her parents. She had not had one here, not ever.

"I have to ask," she said to the young man, "How are the banana splits here? I haven't ever had one here. I usually can't get past this dark chocolate flavor. Are the splits halfways decent?" She picked up a couple of extra napkins, just in case she got sloppy with her cone and wrapped one around the cone. She had forgotten, until that moment, she was wearing a white silk blouse with a black pencil skirt, and a red shawl draped around her shoulders. Oh, of course, she sighed. Dark chocolate, and I"m wearing white silk. Well, maybe I won't make a mess--I hope.

She hadn't seen this young man around before. She knew most of the Diagon Alley regulars from her work at Sparks. She wondered if he was new here in town.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:03 am

"I really dont know. Im sort of new here. Only started coming here because my sister comes here sometimes to get icecream or something. I just always eat banana splits so this would be something of my usual" He said to the girl. "By the Way im Rodger--- I mean Rodgey Rolanders.. And you are?" He asked her. He always forgot to introduce himself but this time he actually remembered which was a good thing.

He took a bite of the split and smiled. "This is pretty good though." He said. He sat down at a table and started to eat more of his ice cream. It tasted better than most of the ones he had but that was sort of a good thing.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:14 am

"I'm Khaat. Khaat Lupin. I work here in the neighborhood. I own one of the restaurants down the street, and I work at St. Mungos," she said. "We have some really great ice cream in both the restaurant and at the Hospital, and every place I know of has chocolate. But this is the only place I know that sells dark chocolate ice cream. And this is really rich. I can't imagine getting a large size. I don't think I could get through it. I think it would be just way too much.

"Anyway, its nice to meet you, Rodgey. I thought you looked sort of new to the area. Well, I meant that I know most of the regulars. London is a big place, but if you work on one little street long enough, you get to know who is here on a regular basis. I'm thinking of adding some Italian gelato to the menu at my restaurant, maybe even some Hawaiian style shave ice.

"Is your sister a student?" Khaat couldn't remember any Rolander girls at Hogwarts. None that she knew of.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:27 am

"Yeah My sister is a student. She doesnt have the same last name as me since she is my god sister.. Her name is Aurora Nye." Rodgey explained. "When she was half a year old her baby sitter set her parents and the house on fire but saved Aurora. We all think he wanted Aurora for evil reasons but no one knew. She has lived with my family ever since the death of her parents." He didnt share this with people often since he knew that Aurora didnt like people talking about it.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:46 am

"I don't think I've met your sister, but it sounds like she was very furtunate to have you and your family. I know what its like to take in orphans. I do quite a lot of it, actually. Most of the kids I took in aren't exactly kids anymore, but the visit a lot. So tell me a little bit about yourself. What sort of work do you do? I'm a bit of a workaholic myself. I have a restaurant that I own, and I work at St. Mungos. Oh, and I have a position at the ministry too. I just slipped off from my office for a bit of a stress break and to treat myself a little."

It reminded her of the houseful of orphans she had had when she lived in Hogsmeade. It had been a wonderful time that she remembered fondly. Well, that was how she had gotten her first daughter. She had adopted one of those orphans. And now she had two babies to take care of. It was strange how life had turned for her in such a short time.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:54 am

"Well I dont really have a job. You see I've been Working on making sure that Aurora didnt get into trouble. She has been in a terrible faze. You see she has visions and flash backs and the visions make her depressed and the flashbacks make her mad. She cant control her anger at all and its my job to make sure she doesnt get into trouble because of the incontrolable anger." He explained boredly. He finished his ice cream and waited to talk more.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:53 am

"I can certainly understand your concern," Khaat said, "But as a healer, I can tell you that's not the way to help her. If you want to help her, bring her into see my father or me at St. Mungos. It might take a bit of time, but she needs to be taught how to deal with her emotions herself. If she is well enough to be at Hogwarts, then she is well enough to take responsibility for her own behaviors. If she is not well enough to take responsibility for her own behaviors, then she needs to be seeing my father or me for additional help. The more you try to bodyguard her like this, the more you reinforce for her that it is alright to think and feel and behave as she does. If she can't handle life at Hogwarts, then I suggest you have her come see one of us."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:00 pm

(posting as rodgey)

"Well.. She doesnt like magical doctors. She wont even let someone heal anything with magic so she always goes to non magical doctors. And anyways. its impossible to help her.. She has already almost attacked a teacher in 2 classes and punched a girl in another class. She has gotten a detention and she had gotten kicked out of class. There isnt a way for her to control it no matter what." He said sadly.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top