A Mess of Chocolate
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Mess of Chocolate Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Mess of Chocolate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Mess of Chocolate Empty A Mess of Chocolate

Post by Nicholas Wellington Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:12 am

Nick began walking down the streets of Diagon Alley, because he wanted to go get a cake for a change. Nicholas looked at the other shops and he said " I must be getting close?" he said because he began getting a smell of chocolate in his nose. The boy loved chocolate so much and he always could use a sweet for a while. The fourteen year old got to the bakery and he walked in the store and he saw it was packed as usual.

" Well it is indeed packed." said Nicholas, with the thought he had a idea that it was packed it was a bakery and people loved treats. The boy stepped in and he went to the counter and he looked at the store clerk and he said " Morning! I'd like some chocolate cake and a chocolate chip cookie. " said Nicholas.

His parents would make sure he wouldn't eat that much desert. The boy didn't think it was that much because he had ate more than what he was getting. Nicholas was not someone for eating much but would if he honestly felt like he needed to.

The store clerk gave him the deserts and he took and said " Thank you.'" he said. Then he went to sit and he bumped into someone and he said " I'm sorry" as he saw all of his deserts fly everywhere.
Nicholas Wellington
Nicholas Wellington
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

A Mess of Chocolate Empty Re: A Mess of Chocolate

Post by Kit Abbey Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:25 am

Kit was completely taken in by Diagon Alley. Although it wasn't her first time here, it was so completely immersed in the wizarding world that there was something new to discover every time. She was enchanted by it. Today, it was her magic textbooks. Her godparents took her shopping for school supplies and Kit was extremely impressed with the books. She loved books in general and loved learning. Which was why she was walking around Diagon Alley with her nose stuck in The Standard Book of Spells: Grade 1. She wasn't trying the spells of course, but Kit figured reading up on them couldn't hurt. Probably there would be a lot of kids at Hogwarts who had lived their whole lives in the wizarding world and would be way ahead of her so she wanted to get a fresh start. Plus, they were really interesting!

Kit was usually pretty good at walking around and reading at the same time (or maybe other people were just good at avoiding her), but... well, this book was really interesting. She felt herself bump into someone and apologized, as a piece of chocolate cake splattered itself right on the title page for Chapter 2. "Oh no!" She moaned. Kit absolutely hated damaging her books. She wasn't sure chocolate cake would come off it easily.
Kit Abbey
Kit Abbey
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholas Wellington Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:01 am

Nick was still stocked about his chocolate cake and had been thrilled to be able to eat something he knew would be good. Then soon as he knew his cake slipped out of his hand and had basically ruined the whole experience. The boy looked around and he heard someone and he turned and saw his chocolate cake on a book page. The boy looked and he said " Sorry? I really didn't mean to ruin your book." said Nick.

The fourteen year old looked at the person and he said " I'm Nick and I didn't see at all where I was going." said Nick. The boy was mad he did that to a girl and he the girl looked younger then Nick and he said " Are you a student at Hogwarts?" asked Nicholas politely. The Slytherin was a Hogwarts student for sure he was sure of it for the past three years well four when he would start his fourth year.

Then he said " Well I'm a Slytherin fourth year well, I am entering my fourth year." said Nick.
Nicholas Wellington
Nicholas Wellington
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Abbey Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:11 am

As Nick turned around, Kit got to see the face of her book-ruiner. She wanted to be angry, but he apologized and introduced himself to her as a fellow student at Hogwarts. He seemed kind of nice. She was still pretty disappointed about her book, but she supposed he didn't do it on purpose. After all, he lost his cake. And it looked like pretty tasty cake too, even if she thought it was a bit early for that much chocolate.

"That's okay." Kit said, still sounding a little sad. Maybe there would be a spell that could remove chocolate from books. It seemed oddly specific, so unlikely, but she could hope! Oh no- what if the cake had ruined the page of the spell that removed chocolate from books?

That thought was so ridiculous she just shook her head and smiled shyly at the other Hogwarts student. "I'm Kit." She introduced herself. "I am, or I will be a student at Hogwarts this year. It will be my first year."
Kit Abbey
Kit Abbey
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Brice Volkov Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:59 pm

From a distance, Brice smirked. The boy splattered the chocolate everywhere. In a kid, too. Ah well, he didn't feel like being mean or anything close from that in Diagon Alley. He just didn't ever feel like it with the warm and comfy area. Although windy, it was still nice. He approached them, catching all the pieces he could, and even though he shouldn't, he was just seeming kind to the people walking nearby.

With all those things in hand, he walked to the two talking. It was kind of getting his hands dirty, but it didn't matter. He went in the store, and asked how much it was to replace it. Without listening to the answer, he threw a bag with 50 galleons, probably much more than it was worth, and waited for the clerk to count the galleons.

"Sir, it's not that ex--"

"You can have it anyway."

With that, he picked up another package and went to the boy. He extended his hands for him to pick it up, and smiled at him.

"Hello. I think this was yours?"
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top