You're a hot mess and I'm falling for you
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You're a hot mess and I'm falling for you Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You're a hot mess and I'm falling for you

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You're a hot mess and I'm falling for you Empty You're a hot mess and I'm falling for you

Post by Mira Anderson Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Here's Mira. You might know her as The Harpy.
Slythirin, Seventeen, Seventh Year, Prefect.
Plot her up!
Major Relationships: 
Elijah Krum - The Ex, Love-Hate
Athena Goyle - Best Friend #1
Miseria Lupin - Best Friend #2

Here's Gisele. You might know her as The Confused Princess.
Ravenclaw, Sixteen, Fifth Year, 1/4 Veela.
Plot her up!
Major Relationships:
Melissa Finnigan - Best Friend, Confusion 
Sevastian Krum - Unwanted Fiancée
Julien Delacour - Twin Brother 

Here's Jamie. You might know her as The Teen Mom.
Ex-Ravenclaw, Eighteen(?), Graduate.
Plot her up! 
Major Relationships:
James Potter - Baby Daddy
Elijah Krum - *#%!
Selene Burn - Best Friend

Here's Octavia. You might know her as The Daredevil.
Gryffindor, Sixteen, Sixth Year.
Plot her up!
Major Relationships:
Chase Moor - Unrealized Sister
Byron Bagman - The Crush #1
Peter Herrington - The Crush #2
Melissa Finnigan - Strong Dislike 

Here's Georgia. You might know her as The Dreamer.
Slythirin, Fifteen, Fifth Year.
Plot her up!
Major Relationships: 
Damien D'Eath - Major Crush On
Roxanne Weasley - Former Friends, Rivals

Like seriously, any idea at all for anyone would be amazing. And if its possible can you throw down a full plot idea not just "oh, they could be friends". Go into some detail. Please and thank you! 
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

You're a hot mess and I'm falling for you Empty Re: You're a hot mess and I'm falling for you

Post by Aaron Marcheti Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:36 pm

You will be writing with me soon enough.

~Fin
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

You're a hot mess and I'm falling for you Empty Re: You're a hot mess and I'm falling for you

Post by Mira Anderson Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:07 pm

Very Happy
Perhaps Jamie will be enlisted too. Just to give her something to do.
Mira Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:17 pm

I think we might be able to have something between Georgia and either Danielle or Damitrius.

Danielle & Georgia- well they are in the same year, and it's likely they share a dorm. So maybe there can be some kind of bonding between the two of them. I'm not sure what Georgia likes to do, but Danny likes to pull pranks and things like that on, mostly, Hufflepuffs, and sometimes other unsuspecting students. So they can either be somewhat close friends who can pull pranks on others, or just talk about things? Or they can be enemies because Danny chose a bad person to pull a prank on, cause she will pull pranks on other Slytherins if she gets the chance.

Damitrius & Georgia- they are also in the same year, but Mitri is a Gryffindor. But, they might be able to get along for a while because Georgia has a crush on Mitri's brother. They could probably be some sort of friends or something, until Georgia finds out that Damien and Mitri aren't really that fond of each other because of the Houses they were sorted into(if she didn't already know that), and even while they are just in family they don't get along very well. Other than that they can really just be enemies because of the Houses and things like that. Unless Georgia would actually want to be friends with another Gryffindor(since she was friends with Roxi before)...

I think that's all I have for now
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:30 pm

If that's what you want to do Smile
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin West Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:02 am

Marcus "Mad" Dakota - Jamie and Marcus can post. I'm sure they can be friends.

Christina "Chris" D'Eath - Chris and Octovia would make friends but she's a Slytherin DF.
Kevin West
Kevin West

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:31 am

Hi. not here for plotting, but here to suggest maybe a thread between Roxi and Georgia?

OR a thread between Piper and Georgia. Piper's still trying to earn the approval of the Slythie gang. Maybe she could start with Georgia??
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:57 am

Hm... Maybe Jamie and Soph could catch up again if you want!

Maybe Soph and Mira could go fro enemies to friends or something if you like!Wink
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Greengrass Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:05 am

well i messaged you with my ideas about mira and rena. then i Also have cecilia
Alexander Greengrass
Alexander Greengrass
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:55 am

Danielle&Georgia: They should deffinately meet to see if they get along. Well I mean they share a dorm so they've met but.. You know what I mean.

Demitris&Georgia: Well Damien and Georgie and super close besties so I'm sure she would know they don't get along. So she wouldn't like Demi by association. But not enough hate to warrant a thread just yet I don't think.

Marcus&Jamie: What's Marcus like? Personality wise. Is he grad? Where does he work? Just need a sense of him. 

Chris&Octavia: Tavia can't stand any Slythirin no matter how nice they are. So friendship isn't going to happen. Sorry, that's just Tavvie. 

Roxanne&Georgia: Yes I think so. We did that past thread awhile back so it would be funny to do a 19 years later type thread for their kids. But that's not really important. Do we want them to get along and be friends again? Did they ever stop? I can't really remember.

Piper&Georgia: G is definitely the weakest member of the Slythirin gang so it makes sense that she would go to her first. G's also halfblood so they share that a little bit. But doesn't seem too important.

Soph&Jamie: yes! Jamie misses her bestie. They could just get a coffee and catch up. Nothing fancy.

Soph&Mira: I'm not sure about this one. I think Mira needs one good permanent enemy. But I like the idea of them meeting just in a store and having the tension be there.

Serena&Mira: If the right time comes up we should pursue this.

Mira Anderson

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top