Falling from the sky [Josie]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Falling from the sky [Josie] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Falling from the sky [Josie]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Falling from the sky [Josie] Empty Falling from the sky [Josie]

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:32 pm

Allie fell down, it didn't look hard to the normal person, but to her it hurt! Getting up she realized she wasn't touching the ground. "Well..I'm here."She said softly as she looked around the mostly empty Great Hall. A few people stared at her. Someone yelled her name. She spun around and looked at the source. Ignoring the person at the Slytherin table she looked around. Glancing down at her body she gasped.

She was transparent, she could see the table behind her. But she was kind of like, smoke. Wispy, and pearly. A ghost. She sighed. Well, time to start eternity here. Gliding upward to the ceiling she looked around. "Welcome home Allie..now to find that traitor who calls himself Ne'os."She whispered to herself as she glided down and passed the Hufflepuff table without looking at it.

Last edited by Allana Parker on Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Falling from the sky [Josie] Empty Re: Falling from the sky [Josie]

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:36 pm

Josie was in the great hall. She was new so she didn't know much about Hogwarts yet. She was looking for the Hufflepuff table when she saw a ghost. "Oh, um, hi." she said as the ghost appeared in front of her. She didn't know what to say she had never spoken to a ghost before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:39 pm

Allie turned to glare at the Hufflepuff. A first year? She used to have her fun by pushing them over in the hall. Being unable to push this girl over though.. Glaring at the girl she gave her a small smirk. "First year eh?"She asked glancing around. No one cared what a ghost did. Grinning she floated over and sat on the bench next to the girl. "Hufflepuff?"She laughed darkly. "I would run from this school if I were you Huffie."She said poking the girl in the chest, literally. Her finger went straight through the girl's chest. Her finger icy cold. "There will be nothing here for you."She said shaking her head. "you'll just end up like me."She glared at her and then went to stand up again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:58 pm

Josie jumped as the ghost spoke to her. She was really creeped out. She didn't like it. It was horrible. Especially when she put her ice cold finger through her. It made her shiver. "Why should I go?" she asked trying to be brave.

(are we supposed 2 put speech in bold?????)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:01 pm

[OOC: only if you want to, I like it these days because it makes it easier to read what they are saying, so if ur looking for a quote, then it pops out at you]

Allie smirked at the girl. "Do you want to end up like this?"She asked standing up and going right into the table. "There are people in this school who aren't nice."She said looking around. "And if they get the change they will kill you."She said smirking. "or at least torture you."She said thinking of that incident on the lawns. "Ever heard of a guy named Ne'os? He's a Slytherin."She said watching the girl carefully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top