The Official Encyclopedia of Fiery Drinks - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Official Encyclopedia of Fiery Drinks - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Official Encyclopedia of Fiery Drinks

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Official Encyclopedia of Fiery Drinks - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Encyclopedia of Fiery Drinks

Post by Adrian Blanchard Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:22 pm

"Whoa, little kitten have claws." Adrian sang and smirked. He didn't plan to stop calling her Sofija, he was now sure more then ever, so she'll need to get used to it, or it could drive her insane, not that he cared, though. His smirk widened as her cheek slowly turned into deep pink colour. Oh, young girls, they were so.... easy to get angry. Too bad she's not a ginger. Strike that. Being ginger didn't mean anything. Wonderful, he started rumbling silly things now. "I must add that I'm not entirely terrified. You need to try harder, girl."

"Enough." Blanchard chuckled. "I haven't reached middle age crisis, yet." Did she really ask him how old was he? It seems so. He was sorry to disappoint her, but Adrian didn't plan on giving her any answers about himself. He wouldn't answer on questions that could be easily checked out, he needed to be dumb to do something like that that could blown up his cover right away. "And no, I won't give you my mobile phone number, invite you to meet my mother, buy you flowers or anything like that." He added hoping she'll drop the topic.

Adrian shrugged and put the packet in his pocket. "You lose." Nicotine addiction was the only thing he couldn't get rid of. He tried a few times but at the end, nicotine would always win and he would lit a cigarette with happiness. "I don't want to come in, I just want to pass by the mansion. Without stopping." He explained, catching up with her. He wanted to see where it is. In what neighbour it is, and see if they're any possible alleys for fast runaway. It was always useful to know those things before he pays a visit.
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 164
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

The Official Encyclopedia of Fiery Drinks - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Encyclopedia of Fiery Drinks

Post by Beatris Greyback Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:19 pm

„Now I could hit you and move that picture about kitten out of your head“  she looked at him with hatred in her eyes. She was horrified. He is deliberately trying to provoke her, and he is good at it.

From some reason, he don't want to give her any answers about himself. HAS HE  JUST STARTED TO PROVOKE HER? DOES HE THINK SHE WILL ASK HIM FOR HIS PHONE NUMBER? HE CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT IT.
She laughed sarcastically. „Don't worry, I don't want your phone number, like nothing else from you.“ Still, she won't stop trying find out something about him. „You look like one player from that pointless sport... Quidditch I think. I can't remember name of player, but when I find out I will tell you.“  If she starts amount to assumptions about him maybe he will tell her something concrete about himself.

„Okay, without stopping, I understood”  she sighed.  For a moment she stopped so she could concentrate, and the next minute her hair has become... Well, it's hard to describe. It's a color between   blue and brown, quite different from her natural color. She doesn't want that now someone so easy recognize her, and perhaps accompanied to the Mansion. The risk of detection is high.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:02 pm

(OOC. Nemoj mi velika slova. pls)

"I wouldn't recommend you that." Adrian frowned. "I probably won't be this friendly after being hit." Icy smile fluttered on his lips. He knew that his behaviour could hardly be described as friendly but he wasn't exactly evil, yet. "I'm relieved to hear that, I'm not in the mood for making up a story to reject you." He stretched. "You know things like I'm married, have a bunch of kids with golden hair, and things like that."

"You're not the first person that noticed that." This is not happening. Please, let this whole day be a dream. "I was asked for an autograph many times, sometimes they even wanted to take a picture. I'm not sure if those people are blind or something like that, it's obvious I'm not him. No one can be as handsome as I am." Stop. It's enough. Adrian raised an eyebrow silently provoking her to start argue with him. He knew people remember less things when they're angry than when they're calm. And he needed her angry so she would stop asking questions about that Quidditch player that looks exactly like him. That is him. Oh my, he might have a problem.

"There are a few months left until Halloween." Adrian mocked. "I think you're a little early." He glanced at her then winced. "By the way, you should consider changing your hair colour, this colour... If that is your the prettiest look I believe you're one quite lonely woman."
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:36 pm

„Oh, now you are in friendly mood? I wonder how I am not notice it, my mistake.“ he makes her nervous, a lot. „Oh, now I'm disappointed... You don't like me.“ she made a sad face and then poke fun to him like some brat. If he's acting like a jerk, she can be even bigger.

„I won't ask you for autograph, I don't like that sport. But I'm sure you look almost identically like that player, I have good memory for faces.“ she paused to observe him better. If she only could remember the name... „For which country he plays... Norway, Switzerland... something like that. I  will investigate it and I'll tell it to you when I find out. My ex-boyfriend is a big fan of Quidditch so I learned something.“ she continued to walk.
„I notice you are very narcissistic person. You aren't pretty like you say. I mean, you are, but not that much.“ She looked at him uninterested. She decided not to launch into a discussion with him, it's pointless. The only possible outcome is that she gets upset and he is happy.

She laughed at the comment about her hair color. „Exactly, this color is ordinary, not atractive at all. Chance to someone follow women with this hair color is a little. But it isn't problem, I can change color if you think this is too much ugly. Just choose.“ On her hair has began to exchange all possible shades of blue, brown and red, and as well as general all colors which you could see on hair.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:31 pm

Adrian rolled his eyes, barely noticing sarcasm and decided he could ignore it as well. "You don't need to be, I don't like many people, but it's illegal to kill them." He grinned. "Though, if they ever change the law..." He left that sentence unfinished letting her to finish her in her mind, wondering whether she thinks that he's serious. It was true Adrian wasn't afraid to use harsh methods but he never killed anyone, it would cause problems and it would be hard to dispose of a body so he didn't plan to do that if there's any other option.

"Do I look like I care?" Adrian looked pretty uninterested, like they're talking about yesterday's weather, nt about his life, well Blanchard's life, but he couldn't let her to connect Blanchard with Julien. "Although, if he plays Quidditch for Norway, wouldn't he be living in, you know, Norway? Seems logical."

Deep laugh left his throat. Adrian leaned towards Sofija, invading her personal space. "I may not be breathtaking beautiful," He whispered in her ear. "but I can make women scream. I wonder... How loud would you scream?" Adrian moved away as fast as he came close, leaving some empty space between them. Sofija was true, he was one narcissistic person, and he found himself offended, so he decided to startle her.

"Chances that someone remember woman with that hair colour are so high." Adrian caught his breath when she changed her hair colour to red. Well, she's ginger now. Shaking his head he looked at her. "Brown is just fine, one usual boring colour. No one is going to remember you, believe me."
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:00 pm

She laughed. Okay, he wants to scare her. Terrible, if she may say. „Laws are there so people can break them.“ she winked at him. True, she has never killed anyone, probably she won't.. but who knows what life brings. It's not like she excessively cares about other people's lives.She didn't understand his game, he wants to be dangerous? „Ouch, I'm scared now. Stop talking please.“ she rolled her eyes.

“I'm absolutely not interest whether you want to know that or not, I will tell you anyway.” she laughed sweetly and continued. “That isn't important” she sighed like he was said most stupid thing in the world. “People move on the other places. That is not problem. I think this player is from Switzerland. Yes, I'm ninety-nine percent sure about it. ” she clapped her hands contentedly.

She caught her breath when her came close to her. He doesn't respect her personal space. When she heard his words dumpling stopped in her throat. For the moment, she even wanted to kiss him, but she succeeded to keep non interested facial expression. “That was some seduction attempt or what? If it was, I have never seen worse access in my entire life.” she was looking at him stupidly not understanding the point and one more change in behavior. Still, when he stepped away from her, she realize she can breathe easily.

He looked completely uninterested for all her hair colors except... When her hair became red, he almost became pale as if he had seen a ghost. Well, it seems her friend really likes red hair color, or he doesn't like it at all. She likes that. She left her hair red thrilled by the fact that she has managed to shudder him. “This color suits me just fine. It points out my white dress . Do you agree?”

Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:49 pm

"Azkaban isn't a place full of empty rooms, though, and I prefer not visiting it, ever." Again. He finished in his mind. Adrian visited the island only once, when he tried to reach his friend but after he got there, he was told that his friend already died. It happens, often, they told him like that should make him feel better. He left the island shortly after, but even a few hours on the island while he waited for permission to leave the island, seemed like ages and made him promise himself he'll never do anything that would caused his transfer to the island, that time as a prisoner. Adrian sighed fighting the argue to stab Sofija to death. That would undoubtedly gave him one way ticket to Azkaban, if he get caught, that is. "I do not care about Quidditch. Can I make it more clear?" He needed to use some potion to change his hair colour before he came here, Adrian regretted because he changed his mind at the last minute.

"Pardon me? Why would I try to woo you?" He said, acitng horrified. "Are you trying to tell me I'm a pedophile." Sometimes Adrian acted like he's bipolar, he even did some test but the results were negative leaving him without a way to explain his behavior and changing his mood every few minutes. "I told you I am not interested earlier, and I was telling the truth." He had a need to point that after she changed her hair colour to red. What's that with redheads that makes them that… noticeable? Not interested, Adrian reminded himself, he's not interested. She's a child, that sentence did it cause, he relaxed. "Every hair colour points white dress, except white, obviously."
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:59 pm

„Why? You were been there before?“ she looked at him interested. He is so misterious. She wanted to know more about him, but he obviously doesn't want that. She has never visited Azkaban, but she heard horrible stories about that place. The stories are so horrible that the even word 'Azkaban' caused tremors throughout her body.

„Wow, someone is cranky.“ she looked at him frowning. She really wanted to achieve some sort of relationship with him before, because she will be next to him almost every day for the next three weeks. He didn't make that easier. Obviously it was absolutely repulsive idea to even talk to her. She was hurt. She decided to talk to him only as far as necessary from now. He is obviously the kind of person who does not like himself, rather then other.

She wanted to respond to his comments about pedophiles, telling him that she's almost twenty years old and that is obviously a lot more mature than him, but she remained to her plan not to speak to him. She continued to ignore him, walking faster until they came to a huge mansion. Then she turned to him. "Here we are, I guess this is it?" She looked at him coldly and cruelly.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:34 pm

"You really like to stick your nose everywhere, don't you?" Adrian briefly glanced at her direction than looked back at the street frowning. "And to answer your question - no. I've never been there." He was a perfect liar, Corrine used to tell him that more often than he wanted to hear. There's always something that betray other people when they're lying. A twitch. Strange look in their eyes, blinking, sudden sigh, clenched lips, Adrian watched them, and learned on their mistakes until he could lie as easily as he could breath.

"Keep walking!" Adrian snapped at her when Sofija stopped, curiously gazing at him. He ignored her, examing the building instead. Although a little luxurious, he would never guess that's the Death Eaters headquarters. Adrian made a mental note to come back here once he's alone so he could look round the neighborhood. The sound of their footsteps mixed with owl's howling.

He suddenly stopped walking when they turned a corner so she bumped into him. Adrian become stiff and moved his body away, leaving enough space between them. Leaning against the wall he smirked and looked at her. "Thank you for this. What's next?" One lock of his hair fell over his face but he did nothing to move it, not even showing any sign that he noticed it. Looking at her with eyes that seemed almost black in the light of the moon he watched her the same way predators watched their tray, daring her to start run. He saw everything he wanted to see tonight, from now on she was only a hindrance.
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:49 pm

In her mind, she replied to a comment about her nose. Is it really so bad want to start a conversation? She flinched slightly when he answered regarding Azkaban. The way he said it ... She had a feeling that he was lying to her. She could not explain it, but the feeling is there, as if he is hiding something big. However, she didn't continue with questions.

Tris just shook her head when he yelled. She didn't understand what was so terrible if someone see them here. They are both members of the DE. This is a place where members gather. She kept walking, ignoring him. She knows he watches mansion but she is not overly interested. She knows every corner of this place. Long this was her home. And even now, here spends most of her time. This is place where she's accepted. She laughed at her thoughts. He could simply ask her everything that interested him, but if he prefers to suffer himself, she will not make it easier.

Absorbed in her thoughts she did not notice when he stopped walking. She slammed into him almost losing an equilibrium and quickly moved away. He looked at her. That look ... it was ridiculous. Maybe he wanted to frighten her, but had the opposite effect. She barely suppressing chuckle. She shrugged. "You decide where you want to go," she coughed, trying to keep a straight face.

Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top