A few drinks by myself
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A few drinks by myself Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A few drinks by myself

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few drinks by myself Empty A few drinks by myself

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 10:49 pm

The weather was getting warmer, and most of the school had already left for Hogsmeade in groups. The common room was full of Second and first years unable to go. A few older students were there too, getting ready for tests and doing homework, but Sasha had to make sure she looked alright before she left. Pulling down her pink skirt a bit, she flicked her blonde hair over her shoulder before smiling at herself. She had a pink tank top on, but her bra straps were clearly visible under them. She had on a skirt on, and her robes pulled over the entire ensemble. She pulled her robes closed over it, enough to keep her warm until she got into a shop. Glancing at the piece of parchment she had been adding to every once in a while, she sighed and added another thing to it. So far the list included:

5 new quills
Parchment
Send a Letter to Dad
Three Broomsticks?
Visit the Shrieking Shack
Find a guy
Flirt
Get robes adjusted, getting to big around the middle
Honeydukes! Running out of Chocolate!
lipstick

Smiling she added a heart to the bottom and looked back into the mirror. Pulling her sunglasses over her eyes she grabbed the parchment and, stuffing it into her pocket, headed out of the school. Once out into the sun, she realized it wasn't THAT cold out today. Just a bit chilly, enough to make her legs get goosebumps. Getting into Hogsmeade Sasha took a quick look at the parchment again. New Quills.. she had seen a beautiful Eagle Feather Quill last time, but didn't have the money on her at the time. But now that she did, (A parcel from her father had given her some money that morning) she was prepared to go and get it. Heading down the already crowded street Sasha hummed a soft tune as she walked down to the shop that sold quills.

Walking in, Sasha glanced around. A lot of Ravenclaws were in here.. well that was normal, they wrote so much they must need tons of quills. Hers broke way to often, she wondered if they had the same problem.. or did she just buy defective quills? Putting on a radiant smile again, she strode in and held her head with the air of superiority. She WAS a Gryffindor after all! Why shouldn't she had confidence? Grabbing a few new Quills, regular unpretty ones, she headed to the Quill she wanted. A few people were hovering around the case, it was a very pretty Quill, but she reached out and plucked it right off the stand. Drawing her name in the air with it she nodded. Very good. Grabbing a few bottles of regular black ink, and some color changing ink also, Sasha headed to the parchment side of the store. Scanning the parchment, she needed a few more rolls, seeing as she was running out. Seeing a pretty printed parchment, she grabbed it to, and went to the counter. Paying for all her stuff, Sasha headed out of the store with a bag in her hand. Her new stuff tucked as safely as she could get it in.

Pulling out the parchment again, she glanced at the second thing on the list. Letter to dad.. she had been meaning to do that, but better to just do that at the school, when she could use a school owl for free, instead of having to pay for the speediness of the owl. Crossing out the top two things, she smiled at the next thing. Three Broomsticks, very nice, she could do with a Butterbeer. Heading in the general direction of the pub, Sasha let her mind wander. It had been a great year so far, made some new friends, Got pretty darn close to getting to flirt just about everyday. The sky was so blue today. Not a cloud in site, and that was how she liked it! As she reached the pub, she stopped at the door and glanced into the grimy windows. People sat around, drinking butterbeer, less then it usually was simply because of the weather, people were outside at that time.

Heading inside, Sasha ordered a butterbeer, and sat down at a table by herself. Pulling out her new quill, she grabbed out some ink, and parchment, and practiced her name with it. It was a beautiful quill, the feather flipped around daintily, and made her feel very professional, writing her signature on the parchment. Sasha smiled at her name. One day, that name would be all over, she would be famous! For what... she wasn't quite sure yet, but she would make it! She had to! She was a great actress, and not to bad at singing either! She knew she could make it, she just had to figure out what she was best out, and exploit it. Of course maybe, one day she could make it as big as The Weird Sisters, they were STILL big! All over the Wizarding Wireless, every other song by them! One day, she'd be like that, everyone would follow her story in the Daily Prophet, and people would love her as much as they loved them. She wrote her name again, putting a bunch of swishes under it, and making it look grand and big, she loved her name, and felt so pretty, just writing it on the parchment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A few drinks by myself Empty Re: A few drinks by myself

Post by Sophia Granger Wed May 26, 2010 11:32 pm

Sophia was in the Gryffindor commnon room doing the last bit of her Defense Agianst the Dark Arts homework that she ahd dued on Monday. Sophia was surprised she still had haven't finished it yet for she usally always had her homework due the week it was handed out. As she finished her esay she read it and smiled and pplace it neatly in her bookbag and slung it over her shoulder and raced upstairs to get ready for hogsmeade. As she changed her work clothes that was shorts and her gryffindor tank top she changed into a black shirt with white polk a dots with a blue jeans and black boots. Looking herseldf in the mirror she pulled her hair out of the ponytail as her curly brown hair fell down to her shoulders.

Grabbing her red jacket she put it on over her shirt and grabbed her black bow necklace and her locket her farther gave her and put them on along with lipgloss and black eye shadow, she grabbed her mini bookbag that matched her shirt. "There perfect!"said Sophia smiling as she grabbed her firebolt and headed down to the common room and outside. Once she was outside she mounted her broom and kicked and headed towards hogsmeade village. Flying for a minute she landed on the edge of Hogsmeade she climbed off her broom and put her broom in her mini bookbag that she charmed to put her things in that she needed for school. As she reached into her mini bookbag she seen she needed some parchment quill, ink and some quills. Heading towards the parchment, quills and ink place she brought some parchment and a couple of beautiful eagle quills and ink and headed out towards the three broomsticks.

As she walked into the three broomsticks the bell tinkled behind her but she ignored it as always and walked in further lto the bar."May I have a butterbeer please?"Sophia asked softly as the bar tender nodded and gave her a butterbeer. "Thankyou, you can keep the rest."said Sophia as she paid him and took her butter and took a drink of it. As she looked around she sighed when she saw no table aviable for her to sit in, she didn't seen any of her friends around either. As she seen a girl sitting alone at a table she walked towards her and gaveher a soft warm smile. " Do you mind if I join you?"Sophia asked her softly as she pointed to the chair in front of the girl.

A few drinks by myself N331745-1ef05
^ look and style
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Having so much fun writing her name on the parchment, Sasha barely noticed it when a girl walked up to her. Looking up with a start, Sasha smiled at her. "yeah sure! Go right ahead." She said grinning at her and gesturing to the seat. Putting the parchment and quill away Sasha smiled at the girl. "Hi! I'm Sasha Evelyn Andrews! 5th year Gryffindor! And who might you be?" She asked sticking her hand out across the table to shake with the other girl. Taking in the other girl's clothes, she grinned slightly. She had good taste, Black with polka dots and blue jeans were very good looking on her. She grinned at her again. The red jacket helped to bring the whole thing together.

Pulling her sunglasses off, she grinned at her, and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "It sure is beautiful outside isn't it? Such a pretty day! No more heavy jackets and being cold all the time! Just go outside, sit by the lake, draw or something." She said rambling on without even thinking about what she was saying. "But still not warm enough to pass up a good butterbeer, or great company at the Three Broomsticks!" She said grinning at the other girl. For some reason she liked her already, maybe because she had actually asked to sit with her, or maybe because she knew the other girl to be a Gryffindor, having seen her around the Common Room quite a few times. Hadn't ever talked to her, but seen her, so she knew she was a Gryffindor!

Grinning again at the girl, Sasha flicked her head again. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to talk so much! I just get so excited when I meet new people! A lot of the time, people think I'm some kind of prep or something, when I really try not to be!" She said her eyes wide as she stared at the other girl. "Sure I hang out with a bunch of girls who.. well lets face it, aren't the nicest in the school! But that doesn't make ME not nice!" She said pouting slightly before blushing. "I'm sorry! I keep talking, and I've barely given you a chance to say anything!" Sasha went quiet as though waiting for the girl to fill in the silence with her own talking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu May 27, 2010 12:12 am

"Thanks."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile as she sat across from as she gustered for Sophia to take her seat.. "Hello Sasha, I'm Sophia Lestrange seventh year Gryffindor."said Sophia softly shaking her hand. "I love your outfit and sunglasses their so cute!"said Sophia smiling at her. Sophia did have to admit for a fifth year she sure did have excellent taste in clothes which made Sophia smile. Sophia was sure her and Sasha would make good friends for they were getting along already.

"Yes indeed, it's a very beautiful and pretty day!"said Sophia softly as she looked outside and smiled at the beautiful weather they were having. Sophia laughed and nodded. " I'm never cold, that's one of the advantages of being a vampire and I love being by the lake in this weahter reading a book book or drawning or writing songs or poetry."said Sophia softly. Sophia's eyes widen as she realized she just spilled her secret which probably made Sasha afraid of her now. Sophia laughed. "Your right about that, it isn't and I can always have a butterbeer no matter what time of year it is!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia didn't know what was with this girl, but she really liked her and it wasn't because she offered to sit with her but it was something else that Sophia couldn't put her finger on.

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "No it's ok, I rather have you blabber away then be really shy!"said Sophia honestly. "Most people are afraid of me, just because I'm one a lestrange, two the minster's daughter and three a vampire."said Sophia softly. "Honestly, I won't hurt you and I'm not a bad Lestrange likle some people think."said Sophia rolling her eyes. It annoyed her when people judged her just because of the qualities she just named off. "Oh my friends are awesome, I can't live without them there my life!"said Sophia smiling as she thought of her friends. "But my farther and my mother are awesome as well, I will do anything for them!"said Sophia honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 12:45 am

Sasha grinned at her. "It's very nice to meet you Sophia! Our names both start with an S!" She said giggling excitedly. "Oh! Thanks so much! I absolutely love your clothes! You look so awesome!" She said grinning, liking this girl even more. "I love it when the weather is like this! It's so pretty! I just want to go lay down by the lake!" she said grinning at her happily and almost bouncing in her seat. Sophia made her just want to get up and go! Wanted to go talk with her, she was such a cool person!

When Sophia mentioned being a vampire, she kind of recoiled, but then realized she didn't care. It might even make her father pay more attention to her, if she was friends with a Lestrange Vampire. She grinned happily at her. "I don't mind! You're a cool person, and you haven't tried to eat me yet! So I guess I can trust you!" She said giggling happily and laughing along with her. Sasha's voice melded perfectly with Sophia's. She stopped laughing for a second, looking delighted at the fact that their laughs were so perfectly in tune. "I like you Sophia!" She said laughing again.

"Wow! That's quite the resume!" She said giggling. "AND a Gryffindor!" She said giggling again. "Oh! I don't think you're going to hurt me!" She said smiling. "Well.. for all I know! but I trust you, it's hard to be mean in Gryffindor, cause you don't really have a chance to be mean!" She said smiling again. Sasha felt a stab of envy of the girl. Tons of friends, and a good family.. she had a bunch of friends that weren't very nice, and she only lived with her father. "I don't have a mom.." She said slowly, a small, forced smile on her face. "I live with my dad, and my nanny." She said, the forced smile still in place. "But I like my nanny pretty well!" She said smiling, not saying anything about her father.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu May 27, 2010 1:20 am

Sophia laughed when she said that both of there names started with a 'S' which made her laugh along with her. "Thanks my farther and mother brought this outfit for me, well... my mother picked it out but my farther brought it!"said Sophia laughing. "I love weather like this as well, although I can't be in it longer then five hours I still love it!"said Sophia smiling. "You know, maybe we can hang out by the lake one of these days and just talk about things."said Sophia smiling. "You know, maybe we can do it tomorrow I have nothing esle to do!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile.

"Well I'm glad you trust me, and I'm so happy that you think I'm cool!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia was surprised how well there voices and laugh went together it was like a song that was finally completed at last. Sophia smiled when she said she liked her. "Well thankyou Sasha, I'm a very likabele person!"said Sophia just joking with her. "Nah I'm just kidding, I'm not that great I'm just me!"said Sophia honestly. "I like you to Sasha, your a very cool person!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile.

Sophia nodded and laughed. "Yeah it is, but I'm tired of people judging me!"said Sophia angrily as her eyes turned red. Sophia laughed. "Yeah, when your in Gryffindor your really not mean, I mean you can be cold hearted but not mean!"said Sophia. "Aw... I'm sorry, I know how you feel I lostmy mother for a few months I thought I lost her."said Sophia softly. " I know you must eny me, for I got a family and tons of friends but don't worry you will get that way in time!"said Sophia smiling. "When I was your age, I didn't have much friends either and the friends I did I really trusted."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Sasha looked at the girl happily. For a Vampire she was awesome! "Hang by the lake?! SURE!" She said laughing. "I'd love to! I'm not doing anything tomorrow, and if this weather keeps up, I just wanna be outside as much as I can!" She said smiling at the older girl excitedly. It was like she didn't even care she was younger then her! "But you can go outside? Huh.. I didn't know that, I thought people like you had to stay inside and all that stuff, but looking at you, you can't even TELL your a.." Sasha bit her lip. She didn't know if she should say Vampire, it just didn't sound right when describing Sophia.

Sasha giggled. "Cool! Lets be friends then." She said simply and took another drink of her butterbeer. It was so cool to be able to meet someone, and automatically be friends like they had known each other for so long! When did that happen?! Only in books.. Yeah, cause most people hated each other. But not her and Sophia! They were friends right off, just by saying hi to each other! This was how friendship was supposed to work!

Sasha felt her back stiffen a bit when Sophia's eyes turned red. "I can imagine why! You're such a cool person! Who wouldn't like you?!" She said smiling. It crossed her mind then, that she knew who wouldn't like her.. her family.. they hated anything to do with non pure people. Sasha's eyes widened again. How did she knew she envied her?! That's insane.. must be some kind of Vampire trick! Or maybe her face had given it away, who knew, but this girl was good! Sasha looked away for a second. Really trusted her few friends.. yeah right. The people she called her friends were brats and complained to much. But they were like her.. and so she was around them a lot. Mostly for company, and nothing else. She barely talked anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:04 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Of course we can go outside, we just can't be out longer then five hours or we die!"said Sophia softly. Sophia chuckled when she said she couldn't tell that she was a vampire. "Really, I thought I had vampire written all over me for I'm so pale!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Ok but lets be better then friends, lets be close friends or best friends!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia laughed when she said she was a very cool person and who wouldn't like her for who she was.

"Well thankyou for saying that, but there's alot of people who don't like me all because of what I am and there's also some who want to keep for power and blood like Ne'Os Emof and death eaters!"said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed when her eyes widen. "No it's not a vampire trick, I'm a Leglimens which means I can read minds."said Sophia smiling. "Although vampires are very fast and strong, but we don't have abilities like that but I can already read minds, talk to animals and turn into a white wolf!"said Sophia. "Do you have any special abilites?"Sophia asked her softly. Sophia gotten mainly all her abilites in her fifth year other then her ability to talk to animals which she had since she was little.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:59 am

Sasha smiled at her happily. "I wouldn't want for you to die." She said flicking her hair over her shoulder. "Well.. to tell you the truth.. I've seen paler then you! People who AREN'T vampires.. they like.. can't tan or something, I don't know, but I have seen paler then you, so it's funny that YOU are the vampire, and they aren't!" She said giggling. "I would like to be your friend! Close or best!" She said giggling happily and again, flicking her hair over her shoulder. It was kind of a habit, and Sasha had found she liked the affect it had on guys. So she made sure her hair was especially perfumed all the time.

"Ew.. Death Eaters.. who would want to eat death.." She said shaking her head. "Wow.. what a list of things to do!" Sasha said, eyes wide, unable to believe someone at school would be able to do ALL of that.. "Err.. no actually. I'm not an animagus.. I can't read minds.. or.. do any of that cool stuff, but I'm wicked at getting guys to notice me from across the room if I want them too.. and ermm.. I have the ability to get out of doing work until the last minute.." She said giggling. "I guess my big ability is flirting and procrastination!" She said laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:45 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Don't worry, I been out in the sun tons of times and I'm not dead yet!"said Sophia laughing. Sophia nodded. "Yeah I seen people like that, one of my best friends Mariana is that way so could so pass a a vampire."said Sophia laughing. "Ok great, I mean were already friends but I'll like to become closer then we are now."said Sophia smiling. Sophia looked around and bit her lip for it was a habit of hers. Sophia nodded. "Yeah I mean seriously, being a death eater is stupid and pathetic for basically every death eater is dumb!"said Sophia softly.

"Why thankyou,but it took me a LONG time to master them I started working on them my second year nad I gotten my animagus down in fifth year any my mind reading down my sixth year and I could talk to animals since I was seven."said Sophia smiling. Sophia laughed. "Wow... I wish I could do the procrastination, for I used to be half veela and I still think I am some."said Sophia softly as she seen a boy walk in and smile at them. Giving him a soft warm smile she seen the boy run into the wall that was ahead of him. "See what I mean?"asked Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Although I don't have to worry about that, being the minister daughter I get special treatments and I'm very protected."said Sophia softly. "Sometimes it's good to be protected but sometimes it's rather annoying for I can't go anywhere without someone around me or spying on me."said Sophia rolling her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum