A few drinks by myself - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A few drinks by myself - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A few drinks by myself

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few drinks by myself - Page 2 Empty Re: A few drinks by myself

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:21 am

"Good!" She said smiling at the other girl. "yeah, I would like that!" She said smiling at her. "Death Eaters just confuse me though.." She said slowly. "I mean.. You'd have to be really... really stupid and pathetic to go over to that side.. power isn't everything." She said lifting her nose in the air at the very thought. "I don't know about dumb.. but..." She said slowly and then looked at her and then looked around the room quickly, as though looking for Death Eaters. "Never know who's around you these days.." She said slowly, and then looked away from the room and back to Sophia. "But they need to learn that whatever is going on these days, they will lose." She giggled.

Sasha felt a stab of jealousy when Sophia caught the look of a guy, and he walked into a wall. Wow.. She bit her lip and looked away from Sophia. She hadn't gotten THAT good at getting guys, this girl definitely had some veela in her.. Minister's daughter! Sasha felt her cheeks burn as she looked at the girl in front of her. Part Veela.. Vampire, Ministers daughter.. able to read minds.. and was an animagus.. what COULDN'T this girl do.. Sasha felt a pang when she realized what she was thinking was perfectly open for Sophia to hear. She let her mind drift, focusing on a knot in the scrubbed wooden table.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:34 am

Sophi nodded. "Your right Sash it's not, but you'll be surprise of how many people believe it is!"said Sophia looking around. "Oh believe me, there as dumb as dumb can be I duled them alor for there after me."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded. "Yeah your right, anyone in this room could be one and we won't even know it!"said Sophia softly. "That's why I choose my friends very carefully, and I only trust those I know I can trust."said Sophia softly. "Oh they will lose it all, I mean after all the good side is winnig now and the dark times are over... for now."said Sophia sighing.

"Oops sorry, didn't mean to make you jealous or mad."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "I know you must feel alittle jealous of me for what I am and what I can do, but you'll be able to do the things I can do soon."said Sophia softly. "But honestly, there's not much for you to be jealous about I'm not THAT good and there's alot of things I can't do that I bet you can do!"said Sophia softly. As she took a sip of her butterbeer she looked around the place for it was a habit of hers. Sophia seen a couple of her friends wave at her and said hi she gave them a soft warm smile and waved and said hi back.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:43 am

Sasha let her finger run along the knot on the wood, and looked as Sophia. "After you? Why are they after you? Did you do something to them? I mean.. besides being.." she said and then shrugged and took a drink of her butterbeer, having almost forgotten it was even there once she had started to talk to Sophia. It was getting a bit cold, but it didn't really matter, butterbeer was good at any temperature. Sasha felt a small surge of pride. She trusted her.. even though they had barely known each other.. she trusted her already! She felt her chest puff out a bit with happiness, being able to say she was the Minister's daughter's friend. Well, she wouldn't tell her father.. He would want to get to know her father, and try to sway him one way or the other.

Sasha felt her gaze drop when Sophia commented on the surge of jealousy Sasha had felt. Crap.. she had been listening! Glancing up she smiled at her. "It's ok! I didn't mean to feel jealous! I guess.. you're a lot of things I'm not! My dad is just a stupid pureblood who thinks he's better then everyone else.. and has horrible friends, who all think they are better then the others." She said glancing up at Sophia again. "I'm kind of just the flirt to my friends." She said with a half hearted smiled. Glancing up at Sophia's friends, she stiffened. She had seen them before, and they didn't approve of her very much. Probably cause of her group of friends, but she knew that the girls who were Sophia's friends, probably didn't like Sophia hanging out with her, and would have words to say to Sophia when she Sasha had gone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:07 am

"Welll.... being the minister daughter as one thing to do with itm and also being a vampire and them wanting my blood for some stupid experiment that makes them stronger and faster like us if they have it."said Sophgia softly. "But like I said, I'm very well protected by the ministry no matter where I go."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Taking another drink of her butterbeer she looked out the window to see if she seen anymore of her firneds around. "I know I'm one lucky girl to be the minister's daughter for alot of people respect me now."said Sophia chuckling.

"It's ok to be jealous at things, hell I'm jealous of my mother who's a healr for I want to be one so bad!"said Sophia softly. "I'm sorry about yor dad, I guess I'mlucky to have a farther who's my best friend and I do everything with."said Sophia softly. "I guess I never realize how lucky I am until now, shame on me!"said Sophia sighing. "Hey! even I do that at times, for I can't help myself!"said Sophia laughing and giving her a soft warm smile. "What's wrong Sash?"Sophia asked her softly as she seen her stiffened as she seen her friends.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:07 pm

Sasha raised her eyes to look at Sophia. "Experiment?" She asked, concerned. "What do they like.. want to kill you and take all your blood?" Sasha shuddered and stared at Sophia for a long moment. Who was this girl?! Sure she was AWESOME! But she had so many things after her.. being the minister's daughter MIGHT keep her in Daddy's good books. But being a vampire definitely meant he wasn't going to let her over to his house any time soon. Sasha found herself looking around the pub when she said she was followed everywhere she went. Looking for unusual activity, or people watching them a bit to much. It didn't SEEM like there was anyone following her. But who knew, maybe Sasha just wasn't observant enough.

Sasha felt herself giving a weak smile to Sophia as she talked about how lucky she was. Yeah.. lucky.. Sasha lifted her head up a bit and smiled at her. At least SHE wasn't a Vampire.. and didn't have to be followed everywhere she went. She was free to do whatever she wanted! Anywhere, any time, and her father literally didn't care. Never would either. Sasha felt that small stab of envy go away. Sasha was happy with her life, sure she didn't have a MILLION friends, and didn't get to spend time with her father. Her nanny rocked! She had good friends, now, and Sophia was awesome! Glancing at Sophia when she asked if she was okay, she glanced at the other girls she had been waving at. They sneered at her. "They don't like me." She said simply. "I hang out with 'the wrong crowd'" She made air quotes when she said the wrong crowd.

Biting her lip she glanced at the other girls again. "But don't worry.. I don't really care, not everyone will like me, and I know that." She said smiling at Sophia, but glancing at the other girls all the same. "Just.. if they tell you nasty stuff about me.. try not to believe it okay?" She said and her gaze fell down to the scrubbed wooden table again, her finger tracing the same knot in it as before. "I hang with a 'bad crowd' even though all it is is a group of girls who are like myself! Just because our fathers are horrible doesn't mean we are!" She said clenching her fist on the table, her eyes stuck in one spot, not focusing. She hated being laughed at, and she hated the looked people gave her. But even more she hated rumors about her father, he may be a bit uncaring at times, but when he was there, he was a really good guy. He would take her out to the lake, and they'd have picnics. He was a good guy, so no matter what those cute little prissy girls thought of him, she loved him just the same.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Sophia nodded. "Yeah that's exactly what they want to do to me Sash, they want to take my blood and give it to themselves and other so they will be impossible to kill."said Sophia softly rolling her eyes. "Although I think it's a experiment that they are failing in for I have'nt seen any vampires go missing yet!"said Sophia softly. Looking around the pub Sophia rolled her eyes at a guy sitting in a dark shadowed corner with his hood out covering his face. "Well, at lease I know who's watching me now!"said Sophia softly as she seenhim watching her and Sasha. "See what I mean? I'm always protected which is at good thing at times, cause if anyone tries to hurt me they will react in a heart beat."said Sophia softly.

Sophia looked from Sasha to her friends when she heard her say they didn't like her. "Oh I'm sorry about that, I'll tell them that they are wrong about you."said Sophia softly. "I bet you don't hang out in the wrong crowd, you just need to know who's your friends and who's your enemy thatg's all."said Sophia softly. "I used to hang out with the wrong crowd, but I made my own crowd of friends that I know who are my friends and don;t want me for money or anything else."said Sophia softly. "You'll find out who you friends are if they are always behind you."said Sophia softly.

Sophia nodded. "Yeah your right, you can't always be perfect at everything in life!"said Sophia softly as she looked at her friends and shook her head. "If they say nasty things about you, I'll just tell them off like I always do, it's a speciality of mine."said Sophia smiling. Sophia nodded understanding how she felt. "Yeah they say that about my farther as well, even though he's good now they still judge me and him just because were Lestranges!"said Sophia as her eyes turned red with anger. "I mean I don't get why they judge us on what they can only see on the outside not in the inside!"said Sophia angrily. "Ok Sophia, calm down no need to get so angry."said Sophia softly to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top