Getting a few Drinks
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting a few Drinks Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting a few Drinks

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting a few Drinks Empty Getting a few Drinks

Post by Morgan Forrester Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:04 am

Morgan had heard of the Firebird bar but had never been there. She walked into the doors. Nice place. she thought as she made her way to the bar and ordered her drink of choice...Fire whiskey. It was easy for her to get because it was fairly cheep. She was going to have to think of a way to come up with way to pay her rent since she had spent the last of her money on her gift for Bastian. Not that she minded, she just wasn't aware it would cost her an arm and a leg to get. She paid the bartender when he handed her the drink and she sipped on it slowly as she took her seat at the bar.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Getting a few Drinks Empty Re: Getting a few Drinks

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:15 am

Sophia walked into the Firebird bar as the bell tinkled and headed over towards the bar. "May I get a Firewhiskey please Matt?"Sophia asked relieve it was Friday and the weekend would be here soon. As Matt handed her drink he took a sip of it. "What a freaking week, I'm glad it's over!"said Sophia . "May I sit here or is this spot taken?"Sophia asked the girl sitting at the bar politely. Sophia didn't want to be rude and just sit there the girl might be saving it for somebody else for all Sophia knew.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:19 am

Morgan looked up feeling like she recognized the voice. "Um sure." she said before she caught site of the girl. To her surprise it had been Sophia. "Oh my god!" she said looking at her friend. "I don't think I've seen you in forever!" she said as she sat her drink down and hugged Soph closely. When she let her go she smiled, "So what about the week thats been so bad?" she asked looking at her. "You're still in school, can't be all that horrible!"
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:33 am

"Oh my god Morgan, how could I not know it was you!"said Sophia hugging her back. As she asked how she was she rolled her eyes. "I'm alright I guess, other then butt loads of homework and Head Girl duties."said Sophia laughing. As she asked what was so bad about school she laughed. "Nothing other then Jennifer keeps wanting to duel me and homework that keep piling higher and higher and Head Girl duties, I guess that's the life of a seventh year what joy!"said Soophia rolling her eyes."What about your Mor, anything interesting been happening lately?"Sophia asked her best friend curiously.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:36 am

I bet you could blow Jennifers head off with one curse Soph Matt laughed pouring himself a drink. I remember pulling pranks on the head boy and girl. He grinned remember a really good one.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:38 am

Morgan rolled her eyes about the comment about Jennifer. That girl was always looking for a fight with anyone she could get one from. Even in her own house. Morgan thought it was rather sad of the girl. "I don't think Jen will ever grow out of that." she said sighing. "But I can't believe you're head girl!" she said excitedly, "God, I've missed a lot since graduation haven't I?" she asked laughing, "I haven't been up to too much just still looking for a job and I'm finally dating someone again."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:58 am

"I don't think she will either Morgan!"said Sophia rolling her eyes actually feeling sorry for her. "She still hexes first years for fun, god I swear she has no life!"said Sophia sighing and shaking her head. Sophia smiled when Morgan was excited about her getting Head Girl. "Hey you won the bet Mor, you said that I would be Head Girl next year and I told you I didn't stand a chance so what do you want?"Sophia asked rolling her eyes. She knew Morgan wouldn't forget this one for it was a bet they made last year before she left.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:02 am

"Hmmm." she said thinking playfully, "How about a million dollars!" she said jokingly, "Actually I think you won a bet too." she said laughing. "You said I would be dating someone else before Christmas and I disagreed with you and I'm dating someone now." She smiled, she had seemed happier than the last time Soph had seen her, which was right after her grandmother had died.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:11 am

"I don't think I can get you that what about something else like clothes or something?"Sophia asked laughing.Sophia squealed when Morgan said she was dating someone. "I told you, what did I tell you?"said Sophia smiling. "So what's his name, and tell me all about him!"said Sophia excitedly.Sophia wasn't with anyone but she was happy that Morgan was she deserved to be happy after what happened to her. "You seem happier after what happened last year, I'm glad."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:15 am

"Um how about we buy each other a drink?" she asked laughing. "Whatever the other one wants. Since we both won our respective bets." she continued to say. She didn't know how Soph would react to knowing that she was dating a werewolf. More than likely Soph knew him since they both went to school together. "I'm dating someone who's still in school." she said as she started telling her about him, "He's a seventh year Ravenclaw, he's got good looks and his name is Subastian."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top