Getting a few Drinks - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting a few Drinks - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting a few Drinks

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting a few Drinks - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting a few Drinks

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:30 am

Sophia smiled. "Sure Mor, sounds like a deal to me."said Sophia smiling as she took a drink of her firewhiskey. A he told her about the boy and he was still in school and is in her year but a ravenclaw she nodded probably knowing who it was. As she told her it was Subastian she squealed. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe Bastian didn't tell me you were dating him!"said Sophiua happily. "So when did you started dating him?" ophia asked curiously. "Oh sorry that was nosy you don't havce to tell me that!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:33 am

"Ow my ears." Morgan said covering her ears playfully. She didn't think that Sophia and Bastian would get along all that well since she knew from reading that vampires and werewolves just didn't see eye to eye a lot of the time. "Not too long." she said looking at her friend as she finished off her drink, "Just about a week actually.. Why there isn't anything bad about him is there?" she asked seeing as how Soph knew him.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:43 am

"Oops, sorry Mor!"said Sophia laughing as she looked at her empty firewhiskey bottle and then ignored it. As she told her they been dating for a week she smiledhappily happy that her best friend found someone. "Wow Mor, I'm so happy for you he seems like a really sweet guy your a lucky girl!"said Sophia smiling. As she asked if therewas anything bad about him se shook her head. "Not that I know of Mor."said Sophia as she looked fro Matt. "Can I have another firewhiskey please Matt?"Sophia asked.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:45 am

"Same here Matt." she said smiling at him as she got her next firewhiskey. She took a sip of it. "Thanks Soph." she said looking at her, "What about you?" she asked curiously, "What have you been up to? Other than becoming head girl I mean. I haven't seen you in forever." Morgan had a worried look on her face having heard about this confederacy thing becoming active at the school "Those stupid vampire and werewolf haters aren't messing with you are they?" she asked curiously.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:53 am

"Oh I been ok, you know me I'm still the same old boring Sophia!"said Sophia as she took a drink of her firewhiskey. "Other then I'm in love with my ex boyfriend Andrian, but he's with a girl name Belle Fey."said Sophia sighing. As she aked if theC onfederacy of Lights were after her she nodded. "Yeah they were after me and Bastian, we had to run for our live in the forest were lucky we made it out alive!"said Sophia. shivering at the memory. "But we escaped them and got away we got hurt but none of us are dead as you can see!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:56 am

"I can't believe them." she said as she downed her drink almost like a shot. "Its not like you and him chose who you are right?" she asked a little agitated by that. She sighed and rubbed her head for a moment, "I'm sorry about you and Adrian, you know I don't think he's good enough for you." she said looking at her.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:09 am

Sophia nodded. "Of course we didn't Mor, it just happened!"said Sophia as she took a drink of her firewhiskey. As she told her she didn't Andrian was good enough for her she nodded and sighed. "I know Mor, it's just omething about him that I can't s tay away from and I know I should."said Sophia sighing as she took another drink. "I'm just going to stay single Mor, beides I'm WAY to buy for a boyfriend right now."said Sophia knowing itwas the truth alittle bit. Of course Sophia wanted a boyfriend but she will never admit that even though she was sure Morgan knew that.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:14 am

Morgan laughed a little, "Well you could always do like I did have have friends that you see but don't actually see." she said looking at her, "No attachments or anything, It was great til I met Bastian." Which had been true. Up until she had met Bastian she wouldn't have thought anything about having a one night stand with someone as long as it was safe and all that. "Matt another firewhiskey!" she said sliding her glass down to him laughing as he slid it back.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:16 am

Sophia laughed. "Yeah I could alway do that, but having a boyfriend is way more fun then that!"said Sophia as she took a drink of her firewhiskey. "If we keep going at this rate Mor, we'll be drunk but who cares I don't have school tomorrow!"said Sophia shrugging like it wasn't any big deal. "You seem completely in love with him Mor, I never heard you talk about a guy so much!"said Sophia smiling. She knew Morgan would probably say the ame thing about her and Andrian but she wasn't dating him. A she took another drink of her firewhiskey she knew she would be drunk soon but she didn't care she could always apperate home.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:20 am

Morgan laughed a little. Love? She wondered could she actually be capable of such an emotion. Morgan Forrester, the girl that went through her entire life acting as if she were heartless except to those who managed to become close enough to her to become her friends. "Drinking really doesn't affect me much anymore." she said looking at Soph. "But if you remember it never did." she said laughing a little. "Maybe I do love him. I've never loved anyone in my life. Not since my mum and brother were killed anyway." she said looking at her. It had been true. She had iced over her heart at such a young age that she didn't know if it was possible that it could truly melt again.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top