Meeting Up - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting Up  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting Up

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting Up

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Alex smiled softly at her still at odds that he was going to be a father. When she said she wasn't sure if he should come and he understood why. "I'll stay here then in case your father thinks i'd make a nice tea cozy." He said trying to make her laugh and release some of her worry. "I don't know how you'd break the news to sweetheart. Though maybe honesty is the best course of action with this?" He didn't know much about how to help her tell her parents. He knew that he had to tell his when his parents came to visit at the end of the week. His mother would know he was hiding something from her and he hated that she knew it the second she would see him.

He smiled when she said that she was hungry. He flagged a waitress down and asked for two menus. She went to the counter that where there were stools and grabbed two from the woman behind it.

"What would you like to drink sweetie?" The waitress asked smiling at Aria. "Also would you like more coffee sir?"

Alex nodded knowing that waitress probably thought that Aria was his daughter or something.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:06 am

Aria looked at him and did a smile. "Well they aren't thaf bad but still you never know. Never had such sitution at home. So not sure what they should do," she said and sighed. She was afraid of telling to parents about it. Also to her sister, who kind of saw her as rolemodel. Ari wasn't sure how to do it but she knew she had to.

She smiled at waitress for a second and when she came back with menus she began to look at it.

"I'll take hmm...," she said and wondred what she wants to eat. "Fried chicken with french fries and salad. Also for drink i'll take orange juice," she said her bit of weird order. She wanted at the moment both fried chicken and french fries. She probably will order desert too but maybe later.
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Wendorf Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:41 pm

"Yeah, well if anything happens let me know." Alex said with a smile wondering what her family would say. He then thought about what his mother would say. He knew the answer before it even came out of his mouth. His mother would start yelling at him and he would have to attempt to calm her down. Then she would be calm enough that she would talk normally to him. His father would be shaking his head the entire time and would be waiting for his opportunity to yell at him. His brothers would laugh at him for being reamed by their mother. Then they would ask if he was dating her or anything. That's what would kill his mother, he couldn't lie to her about what happened. She would surely kill him if she found out that it was a drunken night and he had knocked up a girl he picked up in a bar.

Alex smiled when she picked what she wanted to eat. "I'll have a burger with fries and a side salad." He said to the waitress who then took their order to the chef. "So tell me a little about yourself Aria." He truly did want to know more about her. The only problem was he wasn't good at talking to women.
Vanessa Wendorf
Vanessa Wendorf
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Haywood Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:32 pm

Aria parents probably will yell at her first too. Not sure what her siblings would say all about this. She isn't really the best role model to her sister now that much. She knows that she can't hide it from there for a long time, they eventually find it out.

Aria looked at Alexander when she was asked to talk about herself. "What exactly you would like to know about me. I'm not that good about talking myself. I never give the right answer to people when they ask it," she said and did smile. "I like to smile a lot. I'm friendly person and get along most of times with everyone. I'm quite smart one too. I love chocolate. I know how to cook, mother did teach me when i was younger already. I kind of like to sing but not in public. I know how to play piano actually but I haven't played it for awhile now. No time," she said then something about herself.
Aria Haywood

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top