First Meeting
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Meeting Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Meeting

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Meeting Empty First Meeting

Post by Founder Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:08 am

Sue sat in the Meeting Room waiting for veryone else to arrive. She was really tensed for some reason.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

First Meeting Empty Re: First Meeting

Post by Charlie Weasley Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:07 am

Charlie entered the room in a hurry. "Hi everyone," he said, smiling.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Number of posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:01 pm

"Hey Charlie." Sue said a little worriedly. "Where are the others?"
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:56 am

Delphina walked into the meeting room as it was the first meeting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:02 pm

Jasper walked in. He saw a few people he knew but sat down quixkly. He then turned his attention closely to his hands on the table.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:49 pm

Zoe entered the Manor and found a seat at the table. She waited for the meeting to begin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:51 pm

Sue saw the new people entering and wondered how loyal they could be this time. "So hello everyone," she said, "lets begin the meeting. First, I'd like to know all of you before we start." She knew that some of them could aswell be traitors she just wanted to check.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:58 pm

Zoe sat watching Sue. Then looked around at the others. Finally he gaze returned back to Sue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:04 pm

Delphina listen to Sue as no one really answered at first but she spoke as she stand up from her chair, "I am Delphina Riddle and I am forever loyal to Voldemort." she said as she sit down in her chair and waited for the next person to speak. Unknowing why would the daughter of Voldemort be forever loyal until she finds out the truth?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:39 pm

John Meyer had entered the room while Delphina was saying who she was. He spoke next after other guy spoke, "My name is John Meyer, I live to serve the Lord Voldemort for as long as I live. I am head of Slytherin house at Hogwarts while I teach history of magic." He finish and went to sit down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top