First Meeting - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Meeting - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Meeting

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Meeting - Page 6 Empty Re: First Meeting

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:27 am

"Why don't you be smart enough to discuss it everyone." Delphina said taking it back. "Shut up, Darren"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:29 am

"Yes, sure I do have plans and I have planned it to discuss with everyone," Sue said smirking. "But as I said, that you sounded confident, then I must say that I think that your plans will be better than mine. So I intend to hear them first." she said.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:40 am

Darren scowled at Delphina. "Dont tell me to shut up you son of a mutant psycho" he muttered annoyed. Turning to Sue, he muttered "Dont you have a plan or anything? Your so disorganized, and you call yourself a leader.."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:41 am

"I was thinking for us all can kidnap the granddaughter of Harry Potter who is enemy to our kind. She certainly pregnant and we could take her baby away from her after it born then she would be able to go free." Delphina said as she knew that Darren wouldn't like it as Elizabeth Potter is Darren friend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:45 am

Sue gave Darren a mistrusting look. "Nice plan," Sue said seriously, and turned to Darren. "I hope you'd help us in this."
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:46 am

[Harry wouldnt have a grand daughter at this time.. Shouldnt elizabeth be daughter of Harry?..]

Darren frowned not understanding, did Harry Potter have a grand daughter. He assumed she mean Elizabeth, and scowled, not liking the plan. He didn't say anything though, hopefully Sue would reject the plan. He cursed when she agreed and sighed. "Are you accepting me into the death eater ranks again, then?" he asked doggedly.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:49 am

(Liz says fine... if she needs to be his daughter more than as granddaughter but it is in her application)

"I believe it will test your loyalty to your blood, Darren." Delphina said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:58 am

"Loyalty?" Darren repeated raising his eyebrows. "Who are you to talk of loyalty? Anyways, I'm not going to help, as I'm not a death eater. Its Sue's choice if she wants to make me one."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:02 pm

"Well Sue, what do you think? If we can all do this or yours." Delphina said sitting down in the chair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:04 pm

"It's not my choice, its yours. If you want to be one then you are in." she said biting her lip as she didn't want to accept him.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top