First Meeting - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Meeting - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Meeting

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting

Post by Founder Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:24 am

"Welcome to the Death Eaters," she said quietly both to John and Delphina. She did not trust them completely yet, but they didn't sound like they would betray her so quickly. "I'm Sue Malfoy, the head of Death Eater, I've served Voldemort and will serve him till death." she said lying a little. She then turned to Zoe and Charlie wanting their introductions.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:14 pm

Delphina was waiting for someone to intro them selves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Weasley Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:34 pm

'Hi everyone!' Charlie said cheerily. Seeing everyone look at him oddly, he added 'Mwuhahahah' quickly.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Number of posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:51 am

Delphina did not listen to what Charlie said after saying hi to everyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:07 pm

Zoe looked around and saw that it was her turn. "Well, lets see. My name is Zoe Weasley." She saw the reaction she got from her name. She held up her hand in front of her. "Before you start commiting on that, I am a Weasley in name only."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:38 am

(sounds like this meeting not going well)

Delphina waited for Sue to talk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:57 am

Aminia stood in the back of the room and listened to every one introduce themselves, she sighed, "I guess it's my turn?" she looked at every one and touched her arm, she had been hiding something from every one but she knew she wasn't ready to tell them, "I am Aminia DaVon, I guess you could say I am loyal to Voldemort," she rubbed her arm, "I have no choice." she mumbled hoping no one really heard that part. "I guess that's it about me," she said looking at sue finally,
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:24 pm

Sue nodded to everyone that had introduced themselves. "Well, fine." she said her eyes wandering over everyone present in the room. I"I hope everyone of us will be as loyal to the Dark Lord as I have in the past. And now, how maany of you know or have connections with any member of the order?"
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:27 pm

"I am Darren Riddle, direct descendant of Salazar Slytherin." A voice spoke from the back of the room.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:28 pm

Sue jumped a feet on hearing that voice. She stood up and turned rapidly. She was very familiar to the voice and dreaded it. "Just go away," she said with forced calmness though she could not yet see him.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top