Meeting Someone New!!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting Someone New!! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting Someone New!!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting Someone New!! Empty Meeting Someone New!!

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:05 pm

After being in Knockturn Alley where things a normal second year girl would have never gotten involved in, Hitame went to Hogsmeade to try and figure out what actually happened in Knockturn Alley. Sophia and Samantha are vampires....... i know that but.... what actually happened to make Sophia fight Samantha? She said they were best friends. she thought as she walked through the crowded streets.

"I just hope Samantha will actually be okay after everything that happened to her.. she said to herself in a whisper. She looked around to see where she would go, but she didn't know where to go. So instead she just stood there and looked for a bench to sit on.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone New!! Empty Re: Meeting Someone New!!

Post by Malowney Catt Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Malowney was wandering around Hogsmeade when she noticed a girl whispering to herself. She didn't want to tease her, seeing as Hufflepuffs are loyal, but she was wondering why. And she guessed it wouldn't hurt to go over and ask.

She hurried over to the girl. "Hello, I'm Malowney. Who are you? And what's the matter? You look kind of stressed out." She noticed the girl was a student, unlike Malowney, who's a graduate. She nodded to her. "Can I sit with you?" she asked.
Malowney Catt
Malowney Catt
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Hitame looked up startled at the girl."Hello Malowney. My name is Hitame." she told her."Nothing's the matter really, i've just been thinking about thinking about things that i have going on." she added looking down. She looked at her shoes, not wanting to talk anymore.

"Sure, you can." she said looking up again and smiling. Even if she wanted to she couldn't be mean to anyone, even though she wanted to be alone.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malowney Catt Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:49 am

Malowney smiled and sat down. "Well, how's your life at Hogwarts? I've graduated, but I can remember my time there being dreadful. But then again, I was rubbish at making friends." She took out a chocolate bar and offered half to Hitame, then ate the other half. She rummaged in her pocket to find her diary of her seven years at Hogwarts.
Malowney Catt
Malowney Catt
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:45 pm

Hitame looked at Malowney again. Well my life there isn't so bad now. I have three new friends and my little sister is there with me... So i guess everything is good right now, even though i have discovered lots of things i didn't know and some i didn't even want to know. she told Malowney, looking at the half of the chocolate Malowney had offered her. She took it and took a bite of it. How is your life outside of Hogwarts going for you? she asked her.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malowney Catt Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:40 am

Malowney was surprised that a student cared about life outside Hogwarts. "It's fine," she said. "I'm meeting some excellent new friends so far." She hoped Hitame could join her as a friend, so she grinned. "I could have another one. I mean, if you want to be my friend..." Hitame seemed kind so Malowney wanted her as a friend. "I guess it's up to everyone else to choose friends. I'm a Hufflepuff graduate, so I'm supposed to be loyal."
Malowney Catt
Malowney Catt
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:30 am

Hitame smiled at Malowney when she asked if she wanted to be her friends. "Sure, I'd love to be your friend." she said, still smiling. Malowney would be her first graduate friend and she was happy. Now she would have a reason to get out of Hogwarts more often, without making a stupid excuse. "Maybe it is maybe it isn't. We choose our friends and they choose us. We can't help it.." she said her smile fading."Well it's good to be loyal i guess. That's when you know you have a really good friend, who won't let you down.." she added quietly. Her smile had gone away but she felt happy to have a new friend.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malowney Catt Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:32 am

Malowney smiled. "Well, what house are you in? I was in Hufflepuff, as you know." She hoped Hitame would like to meet Mal regularly at Hogwarts. "Oh, cool. We're friends! Yah, we can choose our friends - talk to them, socialize, see if they like you back - then maybe you could." Mal looked into the sky. "And when they go away - move, die, go off with someone else - you just try and chat them into being your friend again. My advice. Although I wasn't very good at it."
Malowney Catt
Malowney Catt
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:37 pm

"I'm a Gryffindor." she said smiling. "Well it's good to make friends, although i don't really talk to a lot of people.." she said faintly, looking at the sky." Sometimes trying to talk them back into being your friends doesn't work, you just make them not want to be your friends mre, y'know." she said looking down now. She thought about her friends and how easy it was to have them. But she never really talked to anyone other than them. She actually only thought of one them as a friend, seeing as how two of them could be her family. The only other friend she has was her little sister, who she would always have to protect no matter what the danger. She felt like that with the other two even though one was older than her.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malowney Catt Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Mal nodded. "Mmm." She looked up and wished that there was more kindness in the world for everybody to love each other and respect each other. But there were Death Eaters - those cruel, evil beasts - who don't care about happiness. They want selfishness to invade the wizarding and Muggle world.
"Do you - er, do you like Death Eaters?" Mal asked, hoping it wasn't too personal.
Malowney Catt
Malowney Catt
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum