Writing may have side-effects. [Open]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Writing may have side-effects. [Open] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Writing may have side-effects. [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Writing may have side-effects. [Open] Empty Writing may have side-effects. [Open]

Post by Terell Bud Adair Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:21 pm

Terell sat on the bench in the park, noticing the resounding lack of gum on it and grinned,

Just Lady Luck doing her job I suppose.

He stretched back, feeling his back pop. It reminded him of when he was younger, Dad would always pop his back when he asked. However, now with the tour back to his home in America, it seemed that might be not so likely.

Even sadder now, soon he'd have to stop writing for a while to help his mother with the twins. Thinking of them now made him happy, and annoyed. On the positive however, he at least had nothing to write, if you could call that happy.

He looked quickly at the notebook that sat on his lap and looked away, shunning it, "If you could just tell me a story, if I could flip one of the pages and find the masterpiece of a century hidden inside, that'd be wonderful." Terell said, now flipping quietly through the book. Not surprisingly, there was nothing. He shut it and closed his eyes, hoping to gain some inspiration from. . . something.

As soon as he closed his eyes, the familiar buzzing noise came to his ear. It flew by like a jet and his eyes flew open. A bee. Or was it a wasp? He didn't know. Regardless, it sat on his bench, wandering around as if trying to say, 'Buzz off kid. The seat's mine.' and Terell hastily agreed, grabbing his notebook and quickly jogging out of it's way.
Terell Bud Adair

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Writing may have side-effects. [Open] Empty Re: Writing may have side-effects. [Open]

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:20 pm

It was already summer and she didn't had any plans for today. She was up quite early and that's why she was already bored middle of her day. She had nothing much to do at home.

So that's why she did went to park probably. She could have gone shopping or something like that but she didn't like to do it alone. It was boring with out her friends. They all seemed to have other plans for today. They didn't wanna hang out with her, so she was all alone.

Girl kept walking around the park and she was thinking what she should do today. Spending it here in the park and just walking around didn't seem so good idea. Few minutes later she did sat down on the bench and looked around the park.

She saw here and there people chatting but she was all alone. That made her being bit of sad. She wished that she had someone with who she could talk too about something but no. She sighed and looked soon up to sky away from all these people. She was soon lost in her own thoughts about what to do today.
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Writing may have side-effects. [Open] Empty Re: Writing may have side-effects. [Open]

Post by Terell Bud Adair Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:05 am

Hopping to the next bench, Terell shuddered. It had nearly touched him! It took him a few seconds to realize he was sitting next to the blonde woman. He felt awkward, randomly sitting here from what seemed out of the blue. Quietly, he opened his notebook and began writing nonsense. He then looked up, looking at her once more, then back down.

'You've got to make this not awkward! You hopped over here, you can at least be personable!' He thought to himself. Finally, he gulped and closed his notebook, setting it down on the asphault by the bench and spoke quietly,

"U-Uh. . . . Hi. I'm Terell. Sorry I hopped over here. Just got startled." He nodded to himself, as if to confirm his identity and his purpose, "And what's your name?" He asked, looking into her eyes like he saw in a video of maintaining confidence. Would it work?

Maybe.
Terell Bud Adair

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:32 am

Cadsiopeia didn't really notice that someone did sit next to her. She was too lost in her own thoughts. When she heard someinw talking next to her she looked at the person next to her. It was a boy, bit younger that herself.

"Hey, oh I see. Why you were stratled?" She was curious about it a little bit so that's why she asked it. "I'm Cassiopeia. You can just say Cassie for a short," she then told tohim hers name too. Barely anyone used Cassiopeia since even her parents said Cassie unless she did something bad. "Nice to meet with you Terell," she said.
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Terell Bud Adair Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:39 pm

He looked over at the bee, still buzzing all over the bench, and shuddered.

"I'm just not comfortable around bees." he shrugged, still rather nervous but slightly calmer. He heard her name and nodded, "Good to meet you Cassio-Cassie." realizing quickly that he couldn't properly pronounce the name correctly. He instead looked up at the heavy clouds,

"Any idea if it's gonna rain? It'd certainly be nice. Then I could do things without worrying about the bees and wasps and all of those things attacking." He nodded to this, approving mentally of what he said, "I may get wet, but so what? It's better than being stung."

Cassie reminded Terell somewhat of what he imagined his sisters to be like when they were older. It made him smile and his tension slowly went away like fog to a lighthouse.
Terell Bud Adair

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Cassiopeia listened what boy said and nodded her head. "Oh I see. I don't like bees either really," she said and sighed. She just didn't like the noise what they made and also if they did get too close to her. She usually just ran away when they did get too close.

"Wow, nice. New nickname. I get that you want actually pronounce my name at start. It's okay people at start never get it right. That's why I tell people to call me Cassie instead," she said with small smile on her face. She herself had troubles too when she was younger now she have gotten hang of it.

Cassie looked up to sky and saw there now clouds. "Just few minutes ago it was quite clear. The weather can changes so fast. It probably will rain," she said and sighed. She didn't really wanna get wet at the moment. "Yeah it's better for sure. But still I would before to be somewhere inside than in this rain," she had to say.
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Terell Bud Adair Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:55 pm

He suddenly felt relieved. She didn't think his fear odd. He nodded, "I feel like they're out to get me. They always make sure to come near when I try to stay calm."

He shrugged, "I suppose Cassie would work." He said, as a drop of rain got in his eye. He winced a bit, leaning on the bench, but proceeded to blink repeatedly, "I think it may just be raining." Terell said, laughing rather loudly. He didn't dare look up, but was more inclined to stay at the bench than run for cover, "I feel it's best I stay out here. Bees absolutely dread the rain. It's probably best."
Terell Bud Adair

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top